It's Over

What About Me?

Tiffany folded the crumpled piece of paper she found on Taeyeon's desk.

 

Tiffany sat on the couch and waited for Taeyeon to come home. She didn't know what to feel. Should she be mad that her best friend is not supporting her relationship or sorry that her best friend is in love with her. She tried to put together what to say to Taeyeon. Just then, the leader returned home with the rest of the girls. The lively atmosphere began to die down.

"Kim Taeyeon," Tiffany called. The girls turned to look at Tiffany and then they looked at Taeyeon.

"What?" Taeyeon answered ignorantly.

"What? That's all you can say?" Tiffany rolled her eyes. The girls have never seen her act like that.

"Then what do you expect me to say when all you said was my name?" Taeyeon answered.

"Why don't you just tell it to my face?" Tiffany snapped.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taeyeon was starting to get mad.

"I found this," Tiffany threw the crumpled piece of paper to Taeyeon. Taeyeon knew very well what was written in that paper.

"Why were you looking through my stuff, I need privacy too, Mrs Buck!" Taeyeon yelled.

"You left your door open and this piece of crap was in the middle of your room, of course I decided to pick it up and throw it away." Tiffany replied with the same tone.

"Crap huh? That just proves what you actually see me as." Taeyeon smirked. Tiffany groaned out loud.

"What do you have against Khun oppa?" Tiffany yelled.

"Nothing," Taeyeon said in a softer tone.

"So?" 

"So?" 

"You are unbelievable," Tiffany sighed in disappointed.

"Me?! YOU are the one that's unbelievable. All of the things written are about how I feel and yet all you think about is that guy?" Taeyeon shook her head in disbelief.

"OF COURSE, it's cause I love him." Tiffany replied angrily.

"So, this is how it is. YOU were the one who called ME your wife and you just leave me hanging waiting for something that will never come true?" Taeyeon said with tears forming in her eyes. 

"You're crazy, insane. We're only best friends, nothing more and that's all we'll ever be." 

"That's all you're going to say after you gave me hope?" Taeyeon asked.

"What else do you expect me to say? I love you too?" Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

The girls who were witnessing the fight were at loss for words. Who in the world has taken over the body of the kind hearted Hwang Miyoung?

Taeyeon felt like her heart was going to explode. "You..."

"Beat it, Taeyeon. We're never going to be together. I have Khun oppa now." Tiffany said.

"After all you've done...after all we've been through...after what you've put me through..."

"Kim Taeyeon, PLEASE, stop living in your fantasy life. If I knew you were going to fall for me, I would have never treated you like how I did. I thought that you could be the bestest friend I've ever had but..." Tiffany paused when she saw Taeyeon's tears flowing. "no, you're just a friend to me. Nothing more, Taeyeon. I'm sorry. " Tiffany then walked off quickly into her room. Taeyeon was left crying in the living room with 7 girls who didn't know how to approach the leader. Just as the girls were about to comfort Taeyeon, she yelled in frustration.

"NO ONE WAS THERE FOR YOU HUH? THAT's RIGHT, THAT WAS JUST A STUPID GIRL WHO STOOD BESIDE YOU AND LET YOU WET HER SHIRT WITH YOUR TEARS. THE GIRL WHO WAS THERE FOR YOU EVERYTIME YOU NEEDED HER. IF IT's LIKE THIS, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE A FRIEND OF YOURS YOU INSENSITIVE -insert vulgarity-!" Taeyeon walked into her room and slammed her door.

 

Tiffany sobbed quietly, alone in her room.

____________________________________________________________________________

That was the worse fight scene ever written in the history of fighting scenes O_O I at being angry or venting my anger. Gehhh... I am so sorry I made Tiffany mean but, sometimes, love can change you. Of course, mean Tiffany's not going to stick around for long. I am sorry because this just ruins the mood of the first chapter T_T PLEASE FORGIVE ME! Thank god there won't be more fighting scenes...oops, I just gave it away.

Anyways, (EVEN IF IT LIKE -insert vulgarity-) I hope you enjoyed it. I suddenly got mad while writing. Gosh. I need to calm myself down. So, comment, subscribe and promote this story~! Next chapter will be up soon! I love you guys who are supporting this story and my opinions on this rumor~ ^^