Tae Loves Stephi, Stephi Loves Tae

What About Me?

Sorry I haven't been updating... I kind of lost the motivation and time to update eversince I started schooling. It was a new environment, new schedule, I was busy all the time. But, I'm graduating soon and I realize that I love doing this, all these fanfics so therefore, I will continue writing and will try to as often as I can. Please be patient with me. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was in the kitchen baking with Yuri and Sunny. 

"Taetae, come and join us!" Tiffany yelled from the kitchen.

"I'll pass," Taeyeon glued her eyes back on her phone. "She's acting like nothing is going on...is she really lying to me? Come on you fool, trust your girl."

 

Yuri and Sunny noticed how distracted Taeyeon looks and how she's been acting these few days. 

"Fany ah, haven't you noticed?" Sunny brought up the topic.

"Hm?" Tiffany responded as she the spoon of the frosting. "Notice what?"

"Taeng," Yuri said softly. Tiffany looks over at Taeyeon who was playing her phone on the couch.

"What's wrong with Taetae?" Tiffany asked them, confused. 

"She's been looking distracted these days like, there's something bothering her. You should talk to her." Yuri explained. Putting down the spoon covered with frosting, Tiffany looked at the batter as she thinks. "What's wrong?" Yuri asked. Tiffany didn't respond.

"Fany..? Yah..." Sunny tried to gain her attention but Tiffany started to tear up.

"Is it me?" Tiffany asked with her eyes moist looking at the two. Sunny and Yuri didn't know how to react.

"It couldn't be, Fany ah. We're just saying that she doesn't look herself..." Sunny rubs her back.

"You know...these past few days...she hasn't been attentive to me like, we would act all couple-ish then she will just say goodnight to me..." Tiffany wiped a tear.

"That's why we think you should go and talk to her...ask her what's wrong...she needs you..." Yuri said.

"I guess I will soon..." Tiffany sighed.

"Okay now, stop crying, we don't want the cupcakes to be salty because of your tears." Sunny laughed. Tiffany wiped her tears and smiled.

 

The girls continued baking while Taeyeon was still being comfortable on the couch. 

"I should talk to her about this...but I don't want to...but I should..." Taeyeon then decided to visit the page she seems to be visiting frequently. "No, no, no...I don't want to ruin what we have." Taeyeon locked her phone and sighed. "I shouldn't be feeling like this..." Taeyeon closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

Taeyeon woke up. "Why didn't anyone wake me up?" she sat up. Just then, she heard from her shared room. "Who the..? Fany?" Taeyeon got up quickly and rushed to their room. She opened the door. "TIFFANY!" she couldn't believe her eyes. There he was on top of her, clothes scattered on the floor. Nichkhun was brushing his lips against Tiffany's neck and she was his name. "FANY!" Taeyeon cried out, tears escaping her eyes. Tiffany looked at her and smirked. "Stop it Fany, what are you doing?!" Taeyeon walked over to Tiffany. All of a sudden Nichkhun disappeared and it was just the two of them in a white empty room. "Fany...baby...why?"

"Don't you see?" Tiffany said. "It was never you," 

"What...but you said otherwise! Don't you remember? You said you love me..." Taeyeon whispered as she pulled Tiffany close to her.

"Lovely Taeyeon...when will you wake up from this fantasy? No one likes us together anyone." 

"We said we'd make it work, I promised you that no one can get in our way! I love you too much to let you go!" Taeyeon cried.

"But I don't love you." Taeyeon felt a pinch. "He's the one I'm in love with. What makes you think that you deserve him more than I do? You're not worth my time. I've been playing with you, all..." Tiffany reaches for the necklace Taeyeon gave her around her neck. "this..." Tiffany grasped the necklace. "time..." Tiffany pulled it off her and threw it. 

"Fany!" Taeyeon choked. "Fany, I love you. Baby please..."

"Pathetic...begging for my love..." Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's hands away.

Taeyeon closed her eyes. As she opened them, she saw Tiffany with Nichkhun running away together...from her...

"Fany...don't...I love you..." Taeyeon cried. "Fany, I love you..."

 

"Fany ah, please...I love you..." Taeyeon continued sobbing.

"Taetae...Taetae wake up..." Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands close to her. Tiffany kissed her forehead. "Tae..." Tiffany was on the verge of crying. Looking at Taeyeon having a bad dream about her makes her feel so wronged. What had she done to make Taeyeon have horrible dreams and even crying while asleep?

"Taeng, wake up..." Sunny called. The rest of the girls were in the house looking at Taeyeon.

"Fany...don't go with him...please..." Taeyeon murmured in her sleep.

"Him?" the girls said.

"You must've left her in your dream..." Hyoyeon said.

"Taetae, please wake up...I'm here."

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon opened her eyes. She was sweating and breathing hard. Taeyeon looked around and saw worried eyes looking at her.

"Tae...I'm here..." Taeyeon turned to her right, Tiffany was there by her side on the verge of crying. 

"But..."

"No...shhh...it's alright. I'm not leaving." Tiffany showed her a reassuring smile. Taeyeon sat up and sighed. The girls sat around and gave her a hug, as a group.

"Don't worry Taeng, Fany is never going to leave you." Sooyoung said.

"You're the best she's ever had," Jessica smiled.

"No one else can compare," Yoona grinned at Tiffany who was blushing.

"She's here, we're all here..." Yuri rubbed her back.

"You signed a contract for working with us but god is preparing another contract for you to stick with us for life." Sunny giggled.

"Nichkhun oppa can't compare to you unnie," Seohyun said. Taeyeon's expression changed. For a moment the girls thought they had her reassured but something else seems to be bothering her. 

"Tae..? What's wrong?" Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon looked at her and smile. 

"It's nothing..." Taeyeon got up and started walking towards their room. "I'll just be inside, I'm exhausted. You girls better get to sleep too." Taeyeon walked into the room and closed the door.

"Did something happen between you and Khun oppa after you and Taeng got together?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I just met him once to give him his stuff and thank him for everything," Tiffany said.

"Were you caught?" Sunny asked.

"It seems like she found out that you both met," Yuri added.

"And without telling her...she might feel insecure and cheated." Yoona pouted.

"Aish, babo!" Tiffany said. "Thanks for being here girls...I'll talk to her." Tiffany went to the room. "Goodnight,"

 

Taeyeon was on their bed, fast asleep. Tiffany sat on the bed and caressed Taeyeon's face. She sighed at the thought that she had disappointed her lover. It was never her intention to make Taeyeon feel this hurt. Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's nose, then moved towards her cheeks and then planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Don't you know how much I love you?" Tiffany whispered as she laid her her head on the pillow. "I love you so much." Tiffany fell asleep right after, Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked at Tiffany. Taeyeon smiled.

 

The morning after, Tiffany woke up to find that Taeyeon there. Just then Taeyeon walked into the room.

"Morning baby," Taeyeon said and sat on the bed.

"We need to talk..." Tiffany said. "what's been bothering you?" Taeyeon sighed.

"I saw those photos...what were you doing with him..." she asked.

"I just met up to give him all the stuff he gave me," Tiffany said. "I thanked him too." 

"Just that?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded. "But these netizens don't think that way. They've been saying that if we were a couple, I'd be in the way. We don't fit well and I can't give you kids and...I don't know, it makes me feel like I don't deserve you, not good enough for you."

"Taetae, in this relationship, there's only two of us," Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's cheeks. "am I right?" Taeyeon nodded. "So why bother about what they say? They can hate us all they want. I don't care. As long as I have you...I don't bother about anyone else. You distract me from every negative thing thrown to me."

"I'm sorry...it's not that I don't trust you baby..." Taeyeon pouted.

"No...it's okay." Tiffany smiled. "I understand. I should've just told you anyway but it slipped from my mind."

"I'm lucky to have you," Taeyeon smiled.

"Me too," Tiffany grinned. "I love you, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany kissed her lips.

"I love you too."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, there it is, the last chapter. I'm sorry for the VERY late update guys. And also I decided not to end it as a rated chapter because I don't feel like I'm good enough to start writing such powerful love making stories.

Thanks everyone!