When The Situation Worsens

What About Me?

"I can feel that she doesn't really have a thing for me," Nichkhun sighed.

 

Nichkhun knew that his relationship with Tiffany was one sided. He knew that Tiffany didn't want to hurt him by rejecting him, she's a good person. He knew that Tiffany was sincere, but somehow, it doesn't feel right to be together. He doesn't own her heart. He knows who owns it. No matter how much love he would give her, the amount of love returned would never be the same. At first, he didn't want to accept the truth but he finally learned to. He knew how much Tiffany was hurting, trying to forget about the other person that was why she tried to give her all in their relationship but he didn't want her to lie to herself any longer.

Whenever both their groups had activities together, he would observe the girls' relationship with each other. Sure, all of them were close to each other, always fooling around and playing with one another. However, Tiffany and Taeyeon seemed to be more affectionate. He saw Yoona lean her head on Sunny's shoulders, it looked like ordinary friends doing that but Tiffany put her head on the crook of Taeyeon's neck and Taeyeon would whisper to her instead of talk like the others do. Tiffany would then put her arms around Taeyeon's waist. It looked oddly adorable to him. 

One night, Nichkhun received a text message from Taeyeon.

"Oppa, you'd better take good care of my wife." 

From then on, Nichkhun knew how Taeyeon felt about Tiffany. He felt bad for coming between them but why did Tiffany accept him instead? That was when he made the decision. He dialed Tiffany's number.

 

"You finally called," Tiffany said on the other line, trying to sound calm.

"Listen, I think we're not going to work..." Nichkhun sighed. "No, I know."

Tiffany was a bit surprised. "What..? What are you saying?"

"No...I just," Tiffany then cut him off.

"If it's cause I don't treat you well, I will treat you better." Tiffany said.

"It's not the way you treat me, you're a really nice person." Nichkhun said honestly.

"Then, what's the problem?" Tiffany frowned in confusion.

"Our relationship, it never felt sincere. I know you're trying your best but I know somewhere deep down in your heart...you don't feel the same way for me as you feel for someone else." Nichkhun held his tears. He was ready to let his girl go,

"What? No, there's is no 'someone else' oppa." Tiffany tried to convince him.

"Tiffany, stop lying to yourself. I know it Tiffany." Nichkhun said. "Stop pushing that feeling away, because when you try to push your feelings away, you're going to hurt everyone especially Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon? What does she have to do with us?" Tiffany asked.

"Tiffany, I know, you feel something for her." Nichkhun sighed. "I swear, don't push it away, everyone's going to get hurt if you do."

"Why are you doing this? I don't..."

"I don't want to repeat myself, please. I'm willing to let you go."

"But..." Tiffany's heart felt warm.

"It's okay, I'll be fine." Nichkhun smiled. "She can love you more than I can."

"Khun oppa..." Tiffany choked. "thank you. You're the best."

"No problem, friends?" Nichkhun asked.

"Friends," Tiffany giggled.

"See you around," Nichkhun grinned. "bye. Go make things right."

"I will, goodnight." Tiffany smiled.

 

All she wanted to do now was run into Taeyeon's room and give her a hug. Tiffany got up and opened her door until she remembered.

"When something bad happens to you and your Thai prince's relationship, don't come crying to me. Let's just pretend that we were never best friends, just members."

"IF IT's LIKE THIS, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE A FRIEND OF YOURS YOU INSENSITIVE -insert vulgarity-!"

Taeyeon is really angry right now. No matter how much she wanted to comfort Taeyeon right now, she knew that she couldn't. So, she waited for days to pass.

The next day, the day after, the day after that day, everyday that passed, Taeyeon didn't look at or talk to Tiffany. Tiffany tried to approach her but she would avoid her. That night, the girls decided to watch a movie in the dorm. They were watching a romance movie that night.

"Awww, he's in love with his best friend~." Sunny squealed.

"Best friend relationships are the cutest," Jessica said.

"No, they're the worst. Best friends should never date. It will never work." Taeyeon said it loudly on purpose. Tiffany's felt something pinch her heart. She got up and left the living room, crying in her bedroom, alone. That wasn't the first night she cried. 

"I think you really offended her," Sooyoung said quietly.

"Who cares," Taeyeon said. Taeyeon was pretty sensitive these days. The girls couldn't say a thing about Tiffany.

"Come on, you girls are best friends. Just because of a little fight you're not going to be friends forever?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon just kept her lips sealed. "Don't you think she's hurting just as much as you are?" Jessica asked.

"Oh please, she doesn't know how I feel." Taeyeon raised her voice.

"You're being selfish Taeyeon!" Jessica snapped.

"Me? She was the one who told me off when she found out about how I feel." Taeyeon yelled back.

"Yah! Stop yelling!" Yuri shouted.

"Stay out of this," Taeyeon said.

"We all agree that you're being childish about this, can't you see that Fany is trying to make things better?" Yuri said.

"So all of you are turning your backs against me now, huh?" Taeyeon scoffed.

"No, you're turning your back against us." Sunny said calmly. Taeyeon stared at her. "She was the one who started this, that's true but you don't have to continue it." 

"Girls, that's enough. Let the girl do what she wants." Sooyoung said, trying to calm the intense atmosphere.

"If we let them do what they want..." Hyoyeon who had been quiet said. "our group will be ruined." 

"That's nonsense, Hyoyeon." Taeyeon shook her head.

"That's what you guys are making it like, sooner or later all of us are going to turn against each other if you guys keep on fighting." Hyoyeon said.

"Hyun, let's go to bed." Yoona pulled the stunned maknae, tired of hearing all her older sisters fighting. Yoona slammed the door.

"I can't believe you girls," Taeyeon said. "you girls witnessed what happened that night."

"Stop being stuck in the past, Kim Taeyeon!" Jessica yelled in frustration. "Get over it!" 

"Sica's right, in fact, all of us should stop this." Sunny said.

"Where is she now when we're shouting at each other? NOT HERE. Probably talking to her Thai prince!" Taeyeon emphasized her last sentence so that Tiffany would hear.

"You are such..." Yuri shook her head in disbelief and left the living room. Hyoyeon left after that.

"You're sleeping with us tonight, Sunny." Sooyoung pulled the short girl and the angry ice princess towards their room. "Goodnight, Taeyeon."

 

In the room, Tiffany cried even harder as she heard the girls arguing with one another. 

"This is all my fault..." she cried. "Mommy, I need you."

 

The next morning, Nichkhun called Taeyeon.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

UH OH~~~!!! All the girls are mad. I'm so tired...I have a History and Physics exam paper tomorrow early in the morning, NATIONAL exams but I haven't studied yet and instead I'm updating this fanfic and it's like 11:15PM here. I'm in deep .

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that chapter.

Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting. I love you guys for that!

And if you haven't subscribed or commented, please do! Do promote this story to other Locksmiths too! 

I'm probably gonna end it at chapter 5. 

Again, I love you guys!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/rose_atoria