Only Taeyeon

What About Me?

Tiffany sobbed quietly, alone in her room.

 

Tiffany reached for her phone and dialed Nichkhun's number. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Babe, I'm kind of busy right now." Nichkhun sighed. Tiffany heard Taecyeon's voice at the back.

"Is that my Fany~?" Tiffany smiled a little.

"I really wanted to talk to you," Tiffany sobbed.

"I can't, I'm sorry. I have to go now, love you." Nichkhun hung up. Tiffany pouted and started sobbing more.

"Taetae would have known how I feel right when I said hello," Tiffany thought. "Stop it, babo." she whispered to herself.

Taeyeon was everything Tiffany need in a friend. Honest, reliable, entertaining, caring, loving, always thinking about others. Nobody knew how she actually felt about Taeyeon.

During their trainee days, Taeyeon always took care of Tiffany well. Somehow, Taeyeon made Tiffany feel special. Tiffany had always admired Taeyeon but she was too afraid to tell anyone, afraid of how they might react. So, from a close distance, she just kept her secret crush to herself. Taeyeon was perfect in her eyes but she felt like a fool because she knew deep down, Taeyeon will never feel the same. Trying hard to push away her uncomfortable, painful crush for Taeyeon, she chose somebody who had manners, caring, reliable, good looking, the guy who asked her out, Nichkhun.

She didn't have a crush on Nichkhun. She never did until she decided to give Nichkhun a chance. Nichkhun treated her well and that's when she decided that Nichkhun could be the one. Trying hard to forget her little crush, unknowingly, Tiffany didn't just push away the feelings but also the person. She would get sensitive if she gets close to Taeyeon. She was afraid that those old feelings would come back. Nichkhun was a good guy, she didn't want to hurt him.

That was the reason why Tiffany tried to be as mean as possible, she didn't want to be that soft Tiffany who fell easily for Taeyeon. She didn't want to be in love with Taeyeon. However, every inch of her heart tingled and ached at the same time when she read that letter. She was sorry because she hurt Taeyeon and delighted at the same time because Taeyeon loves her but she was confused. When she saw Taeyeon's tears, she couldn't stand it. She can't bear to hurt her any longer.

"Nichkhun's touch doesn't feel the same neither," Tiffany hugged herself and leaned against the headboard of the bed. "she knows what to say to make me feel better."

Tiffany then texted Nichkhun.

Text me when you're free, it's important.

She then fell asleep.

 

 

"I can feel that she doesn't really have a thing for me," Nichkhun sighed.

____________________________________________________________________________

How was that? Short? I know, forgive me. I'm feeling really sleepy and tired now. It's like almost 3:30AM and I wanna rest. I'm going to finish the story later. I can't leave this story hanging because it wasn't even supposed to be more than 3 chapters. 

I know, I know, it's not that good. My brain's not working well...so, I will update really soon. 

P.S: THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT~~~.

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND PROMOTE.

ANDDD~ IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/rose_atoria