Because I Love You

What About Me?

"Because I love you..." Tiffany's tears rolled down her eyes.

 

"What..?" Taeyeon pretended. 

"I love you, Taetae, I always have." Tiffany sobbed.

"Why did you have to hurt me?" Taeyeon frowned.

"I was lying to myself, I was trying not to hurt Khun oppa either. I was so stupid." Tiffany began crying more.

"That doesn't prove anything, that doesn't compare how much hurt you put me through." Taeyeon looked at her seriously.

"I know and I know that you will hate me, I deserve that...I..." Taeyeon walked up to her and put her arms around Tiffany's waist. Taeyeon pulled her into a hug.

"Stop crying, I know and understand everything. I was just trying to make you speak the truth for yourself." Taeyeon whispered.

"Huh..." Tiffany pulled away. Taeyeon grinned cheekily. "You babo! Babo! Babo! Babo!" Tiffany hit Taeyeon playfully. "This is embarassing and hurtful." Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon wiped her tears.

"Sorry...baby." Taeyeon smiled widely.

"Babo,"

"I'm your babo, you're my cry baby." Taeyeon giggled and intertwined their fingers.

"What made you want to forgive me?" Tiffany asked.

"Well...I have to thank Khun oppa." Taeyeon said.

"Wow, we owe him..." Tiffany sniffed.

"But then most of all, I wanted to forgive you because I love you..." Taeyeon looked into her eyes. Tiffany burried her face into the crook of Taeyeon's neck.

"I love you so much, Taetae."

"I'm glad you realized that you do," Taeyeon chuckled.

"So...am I your wife again?"

"That depends..."

"What? Why?" Tiffany pouted.

"I haven't asked you formally." Taeyeon smirked.

"Why must you be the dominant one?"

"Because I'm the leader," 

"You're just a kid," Tiffany frowned.

"You're immature," 

"And you're being selfish,"

"And you're being too sensitive,"

"You did NOT just say that," Tiffany gasped.

"Oh, yes I did. I am a very honest girlfriend."

"Too honest, you hurt my feelings again."

"I did not, you're just too sensitive." Taeyeon grinned cheekily.

"Gahhh!" Tiffany stomped off to her room. Taeyeon just laughed at how cute her girlfriend was.

"My girlfriend..." Taeyeon sighed happily. "Darling~ wait for me~!" Taeyeon ran towards Tiffany's room. As she walked in, she saw Tiffany sulking while sitting on her bed. "Baby..." she closed the door behind her.

"Hmph!" Tiffany turned away. Taeyeon shook her head and smiled. Their relationship was going to be one heck of an adventure. 

"You're not going to look at me huh?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany shook her head. Taeyeon then slowly sat closely behind her, a little too close and then, she started kissing Tiffany's shoulder softly. Tiffany let out a soft moan.

"Yah, Taetae...stop it." Tiffany pushed her lover's head away.

"You really want me to stop?" Taeyeon smirked as she whispered into Tiffany's ears. She then continued kissing Tiffany's shoulder making her way up to Tiffany's neck, nibbling once or twice. Tiffany turned around and captured Taeyeon's lips with hers, kissing them softly. The hungry ert was not satisfied so she began Tiffany's lips, signaling to her lover that she wanted entrance. Soon, they were in a battle for dominance. Rolling their tongues together in a heated make out session, Tiffany lost her breath and pulled away.

"You know, you haven't asked me properly..." Tiffany gave Taeyeon a peck on her lips.

"Why now..?" Taeyeon kissed her jaw.

"You are really really ..." Tiffany giggled and pushed Taeyeon away. 

"You don't know how long I've tried to control this temptation, especially when the girl you love has a juicy ." Taeyeon put her forehead against Tiffany's and gave her a squeeze. Tiffany squealed. 

"Kim Taeyeon~~~, not today. We just got together." Tiffany caressed her cheeks.

"I know but..." Taeyeon sighed. 

"I understand you very well..." Tiffany put her arms around Taeyeon's neck. "let's take it to a higher level when the girls aren't around..." Tiffany winked.

"I like the way you think...well...we are flying off to Japan in a few days, will it work there?" Taeyeon grinned cheekily.

"Well, we'll find out soon. For now, we shall go to bed." Tiffany laid her head down. Taeyeon laid on top of her. "Yah~ babo, get off." Taeyeon rested her head against Tiffany's chest.

"Mmm..." 

"No, not there you byuntae." Tiffany rolled them over. "If you behave..." she whispered. "I might give you the best first time ever."

"Goonight baby," Taeyeon kissed her lips.

"Hahaha," Tiffany laughed and laid on her side of the bed, hugging Taeyeon, pulling her closer.

"I missed this," Taeyeon whispered.

"Yeah," Tiffany nodded. "I do too..." she then showed Taeyeon her beautiful eye smile.

"I love you, baby." Taeyeon whispered softly. Tiffany smiled even wider.

"I love you too, Taetae." 

They kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep.

 

Seven girls stood outside the bedroom, laughing softly.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

I didn't know what else to write after the drama ended O_O SO I decided to just add couple moments. Kyaaa~. I'm smiling to myself at 2 in the morning.

Oh well...does this story end here? I have no idea...Well, I will decide soon. 

I REALLY hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I hope you read my other TaeNy stories.

Thank you for reading and supporting me. I really appreciate it. For now, I will end this story here.

Please do subscribe and comment~!

I LOVE YOU GUYS~!!!