Chapter 7.

Give You my Love

Kev's POV

Ugh. I was so nervous, my hands were sweaty, I kept wiping them on my jeans, and smiling at her.
God, she probably thinks I'm a loser.

Me: You wanna watch a movie?

Nicole: Sure.

Me: What do you wanna watch?

Nicole: Lets watch something scary.

She said grabbing a movie from the shelf. 

Me: Okay, with me. Do you wanna get the snacks or the drinks?

Nicole: I'll get the drinks this time. 

We both ran to the kitchen.  

I put the popcorn in the microwave, and got candy.

She came back with the drinks.

I put the DVD in the player, and hit play, and went and sat down next to her.

Me: If you get scared, you can sit on my lap.

Nicole: And if you get scared you can sit in my lap.

Nicole's POV

When I said that he blushed.  Awww. 
I kinda felt bad for leaving Ryan. Even though he fell asleep.  He'll forgive me, what are friends for?

Kevin put his arm around me, I was really nervous, I've never been this close to him before.  He was Beautiful.
Lol.

He saw me looking at him, and I quickly turned away back to the TV.  

I looked at him again, and he was already staring at me. I blushed.  He put his hand in mine, and moved even closer.  He leaned in slowly, and I found myself, doing the same.  

I felt his soft lips brush on mine, leaving me wanting more.  I looked in his eyes, he was pleading to kiss more.  I nodded.  He moved in slowly once more, crashing his soft lips onto mine.  Not to be corny but Sparks, Fireworks, Nuclear Bombs, Grenades, Everything in a kiss, with so much passion.

I pulled back for air.  He looked dazed. Lol.

I leaned back in, and kissed him softly, once more, he tried to deepen it, I let him.  

We pulled back for air, oncemore.

Kevin: You wanna spend the night?

You: Yeah, can I borrow some pajamas?

Kevin: Yeah. Follow me.  

He gave me some of his boxers, to changed into, and I left on my tanktop.

I got changed and went back into his room, he was already laying in bed.  He patted the spot next to him.

I got into bed, and snuggled up into him.  I touched my lips, again.  

I could still feel the feeling.