Chapter 10.

Give You my Love

 Nicole's POV


 



Ryan looked a little better, than yesterday.  But I still saw a little sadness in his eyes.  I needed to find out what was wrong with him.  



 



D-Trix: Hey guys, Imma head out, Lauren wants me.  He wiggled his eyebrows.



 



Chester: Okay, Bye, D-Trix I'm gonna miss you.  



 



D-Trix: I'll miss you too bro.



 



They got up, and did a man hug.



 



Me: BROMANCE!



 



Everyone laughed.



 



Chester: Nothing Really Gay about it.



 



Ryan: Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.



 



Andrew: Gaaayyyyy!



 



Me: Okay, Okay, I get it. 



 



Everyone laughed.



 



Andrew: Man, I gotta go too, me and JR, gonna do the Boyfriend cover, tomorrow morning, come on Chester.



 



Chester, and Andrew left, leaving Me, Ryan, and Kevin all alone.  Awwkwaard.



 



Me: Soooo.......



 



Ryan: Soooo...



 



Kevin: You guys wanna watch a movie.



 



Me: Yesss!



 



Me&Kevin: Scary Movie?



 



Kevin: Hey Ryan, you okay with a scary movie.



 



Ryan: Awwww Yeah.  :D



 



Lol.  I laughed.



 



We selected a random scary movie on netflix, and all sat down on the couch.  Me in the middle.  In the middle of the movie.  I looked over, and saw Kevin asleep.  Awww.  I kissed his forehead, he moved a little, then his side.  



 



I looked over at Ryan.  He was still awake.  He looked over, and smiled at me.  



 



Ryan: Hey, can I talk to you?



 



Me: Yeah, sure.



 



Ryan: I mean alone.  He glanced at Kevin.



 



I nodded.



 



Me: Sure.



 



He led me to his outside balcony, looking out at the night.  



 



Ryan: I'm sorry, I haven't been acting like myself,  I just can't think right, when I'm around Y-you.  



 



I grabbed his hand.  



 



Me: I miss you so much, and came to spend time with you, but your always home, by yourself.



 



Ryan: That's because I'm always waiting for you, but your always with Him.  



 



He scowled. 



 



Me: Is someone jealous?



 



Ryan: No. I'm not jealous.  It's just that your always blowing me off to be with Kevin.  When are we gonna have a day to hang out alone, with out HIM tagging along with us.



 



I was quiet for a while, I felt a pang of guilt go through me.  



 



He kept mumbling to himself, until I interupted him.



 



Me: I-I'm Sorry.  I was Wrong.  



 



Ryan: Wait what?



 



Me: I'm Sorry, Ryan.  For everything, for ignoring you, and leaving you for Kevin.  I never knew how you felt.  I guess I should have been a good friend, and asked you.



 



He smiled.  



 



Ryan: You really mean that?



 



Me: If I didn't , I wouldn't of said it.



 



I went up to him, and hugged him.  He hugged me back, and I smiled.  



 



I pulled back, and saw him looking at my lips.  I looked at his lips, and up at him.  He had hope in his eyes.



 



Should I really be doing this.  One Kiss, that's it.



 



He leaned in, and I felt myself doing the same, and my lips touched his softly.  A little sparks.  They moved in sync, and he put his hand no my back, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.  I felt something wrong, so I pulled back first.  



 



He looked at me confused.



 



Me: I-I'm Sorry, I can't do this.  



 



And with that, I ran off.