Chapter 16.

Give You my Love



Nicole's POV

I woke up straddled in Kevin's arms our bare bodies pressed together.  I smiled remembering every detail of last night.  He told me he felt embarrassed, because I was his first. I thought that was so sweet.  He was still snoring lightly.  I kissed his lips softly before trying to pry his arms off of me.

He groaned.

Kevin: Babyy! Stay here with me.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

His eyes shut, and he smiled.  He opened his eyes and was staring into mine searching for something.

Me: What? I laughed.

Kevin: Nothing.  Your just so beautiful. I-i've never told anyone this but I think I'm in love with you.

I chuckled lightly.
Me: I think I love you too.

His face lit up, and he smiled wide.

He kissed my forehead.

Kevin's POV

We layed in a peaceful science for a while, until Nicole  broke the silence.

Nicole: What are you thinking about?
It's like she could read me, like a book.

Me: N-nothing important.

Nicole: Don't worry I want lots of kids too.

I laughed and she chuckled and hit my arm playfully and I pretended to cry.

Me: N-no I was thinking of our future.... together. Look Nicole I'm in love with you.  Hopelessly, Stupidly and Honestly in Love with you. And I've never said that to anyone I've ever dated, even a girl I dated for 2 years.  It dosen't matter anyway she cheated on me.  But I figured out why I get so angry when I see you with Ryan and other guys, It's because I'm jealous and I don't want you to love anyone else but me.  So Nicole, will you please do me the honor of wearing my promise ring.  I know it may not mean muc...

I was cut off by her lips against mine, it was rough at first, and then she kissed me more passionetly.  I loved it, and I needed more.  She pulled back and smiled with tears in her eyes.

Nicole: I would be honored to wear your promise ring. And I love you more than you'll ever know and I always will, you don't have to worry about someone else stealing me away because Your the one for me. This is my oath to you.

I couldn't help but smile wide, and lean my lips against her irresistable ones.  This kiss was different it was filled with more Lust and Passion, but more importantly.

Love.