Chapter 14

Give You my Love

Nicole's POV 

Tonight, I promised Ryan, he could take me out.  It's not like I was going out with Kevin.  Wait was I?  We kissed alot, and we shared the bed, and we were always together?  Isn't that what a relationship is?  Or is he just afraid to ask me?

Love is confusing.

I started getting ready for our date.

I heard my phone vibrate on the counter, I grabbed it, it was from Kevin.

Kevin: Hey, what are you doing tonight? xx

Me: I'm hanging out with Ryan tonight. 

Kevin: Oh.  I see.

I didn't text him back.  I could tell he was mad, he was the jealous type.  Plus, me and Ryan haven't had anytime together.

I got dressed in skirt, and a dark tank-top.  And straightened my hair.

Ryan told me to meet him there, because he wanted it to be a surprise.

I drove to where he told me, and ended up on the beach! Lol!

Me: Hey! Ryan! You could of just told me the beach, instead of giving me a whole bunch of directions on the phone.

He laughed.

Ryan: I know, I thought that would be more interesting.

Me: Soo, what are swimming or something?

Ryan: No, were eating.
He said bringing me over to a table, in the middle of the sand, with candles.  To me this looked a bit too romantic, but it was really nice too. (:

I smiled, and hugged him.

Me: Thanks Ry, this is nice.

He smiled, but pulled away.

Ryan: Your Welcome.  He said, while pulling out my chair.

I looked down at my plate, and saw a really fancy dinner.  I know he didn't cook this! Lol.

Me: Who cooked this? Cuz I know you can't cook.  I said laughing.

He looked at me, with a smile on his face.

Ryan: That was really mean!

We began eating, and he grabbed my hand across the table, tracing circles in my thumb.

Ryan: We need to talk, Nicole.

Me: I know, but Ryan let me ask one question. Why now?

Ryan: What do you mean?

Me: Why all of a sudden, all the years I've liked you, you just notice me, when I get a boyfriend.

He looked hurt.

Ryan: I've always like you, but seeing you with someone else breaks my heart, he said quietly.

I couldn't say anything else,  I felt really bad.

I got up, hugging him, and he hugged me back.

Me: Come with me?  I said tugging his hand.

He followed me.

He leaned into kiss me, but I leaned in to push him into the water.

He got up shocked.

Ryan: Nicole Maysen Melendez! 

Me: HIGA!

He began chasing me around the beach, until he caught me, and through me into the water, getting me soaked.

We began having a water fight, until we got tired, and we got in his car, and he drove us home.

Me: Ryan, I had a really fun time.

He smiled wide.

Ryan: Me too.

We got back to his condo, and I changed my clothes.  I saw Ryan already in his pajamas, downstairs watching TV.  

I sat down by him, he was watching the House marathon.

Me: House huh?

Ryan: House starts tonight, and that's my favorite show.  

Me: Do I look fat in this dress?

Ryan: Hell Yeah You do! Wait let me speak your language! Cows go 

Me: TEEHEE!

He went back to watching his show.  I got up, and kissed his cheek.

Me: Hey, Ry.  I had a really good time tonight, and p.s. I also had feelings for you.

He smiled.

I went upstairs, and climbed into bed, but I heard my phone ring, I groaned!

Kev: So how was your date with Ryan?