Chapter 12.

Give You my Love

I'm guessing he was in his room.  I knocked on his door quietly.  No answer.  I cracked open the door, he wasn't in there.

Me: Ryan?

Where was he? Did he leave too?  I really needed to talk to him.  I called his phone, but it went right to voicemail.  I sighed.  I left him a voicemail.  

Hey Ryan, it's me Nicole, well of course it's me.  Umm... We need to talk when you get back, Please don't be too mad at me. Okay. Bye.

I went downstairs, the TV watching re-runs of House.

It was only 5, I needed to kill time, until 8.  

Ryan's been gone for a long time, I'm kinda getting worried, I haven't seen him since the other night.

I sighed.  Feeling terrible, I know he has feelings for me, I like him too, but I love Kevin.  

I turned my attention back to the TV.  I felt my eyes start to droop, and was beginning to fall asleep, I needed to stay awake.  My eyes almost shut until I heard the front door open.

There he was, my friend I had been worrying about all day, Ryan.

Me: Ryan, where were you?

He didn't answer me, he just went into his room.

I called after him.

Me: Ryan.

I grabbed his arm, turning him around.

Ryan: What?

He said harshly.  

Me: We really need to talk.

Ryan: Why, so you can tell me how much you love Kevin over me?

He shrugged his arm out of my grip, and slammed his door.  

He's so stubborn sometimes.  I can't do this now, I'll wait for him to cool off.  I needed to get this off my mind.  My date with Kevin was in an hour.  

I went into my room, and started getting ready.  I didn't know where we were going, so I'll just wear something casual.

I left my hair wavy, down to my back.  I had so much on my mind.  Hopefully Kevin can help me forget some of that stress ;)

I slipped on some flats, with my skinny jeans.  

I heard a knock at the door.  I answered it right away.

He looked right up at me.

Kev: You look .... Beautiful.

Me: Thanks. (;

Kev: Are you ready?

Me: Yeah.

Kev: Okay.  

Kev's POV

When she opened the door, I couldn't find the right words to say, she just took my breath away.  

I opened the car door for her, she smiled.

Nicole: Thanks.

Me: Your Welcome.  

She rested her hand on my knee, I jumped up surprised.  She looked over, and smiled at me.  I my lips. The whole way, I couldn't concentrate, with her hands on me.

We got out of my car.  

I held her hand, on the way to my condo.

I unlocked the door, and lead her inside.

I set up a special dinner, and maybe a movie afterwards.

Me: Do you like it?
I asked nervously.

Nicole: No.

Me: Oh we can always go somewhere else or...

I was cut of by her lips molded into mine.  I kissed back softly.  She pulled away.

Nicole: No, I mean I love it.

I smiled.

Kev: Okay, good.

We sat at his counter.  

Kev: Since, I can't cook I ordered out Thai food.

Me: Yes! My favorite!

Kev: hahaha Mine too.

We finished our food, and talking.

Kev: You wanna watch a movie?

Me: Sure.

Nicole's POV

Everytime, I was at Kevin's I forgot every bad thing that happened to me, or maybe it was just when I was with him.