Chapter 3.

Give You my Love
kev_jumba_fugginhot.jpg



Kev's POV.

God, She was so Beautiful.  I felt like an Idiot, around her, like I couldn't talk, without getting something wrong.  I'm not really a ladies man, I've only been in like 3 relationships.  Her and Ryan are really close, I wan't to be that close to her.  

I think I'm in Love with her.

Is this what love is?  

You can't stop thinking about a person, wanting to be there for them, and care for them, and be there for them forever.

I want to be there for her forever.

Hold her hand, Tell her that she's beautiful every moment, Kiss her whenever I want, Have a Big Family.

We were talking all night, about random things, about our families, our friends.

We had almost everything in common.  

She started getting tired, because she yawned, and snuggled up closer to me.  I started breathing heavy.  She was so close to me.  I could smell her Perfume.  She was so beautiful, she closed her eyes, and started snoring lightly.

I kissed her forehead, and fell asleep seconds, later, knowing that I had found the person I'm supposed to be with.

Nicole POV

I woke up, and I was sleeping on Kevin.  Awww. He was so cute.  He was snoring lightly.  I kissed his nose, and he wrinkled it, and woke up, and smiled at me.

Kev: Morning.

You: Morning. 

You: Is this awkward?

Kev looked down. I was still ontop of him.

Kev: Not at all. (;

I smiled a little, and got off of him.  All the guys were still sleeping.

You: Should we wake them?

Kev: Naah, Maybe Next Time, Wanna go get breakfast?

You: Yeah.

We went to McDonalds. Yummmay!

We got orange juice, biscuits, and a parfait.

We finished our food, and talked.

Ryan's POV