Chapter 11.

Give You my Love

Nicole's POV

After that kiss with Ryan, something felt wrong.  I had to get some fresh air.  I'm so confused.  I've liked Ryan for years, he dosent notice me, and now that I like someone else he wants me? The sadest thing was I liked the kiss, and maybe that's why I felt even worse.  It didn't that spark or explosion like I did with Kevin, but I still felt something, maybe I little feeling left for Ryan.  But I'm gonna have to choose, that's gonna be the hardest descision.

I got back to Ryan's apartment late, I took a long walk to clear my mind a little. It was around 2 a.m.  Kevin wasn't on the couch. Did he leave?

I went upstairs to my guest room.  Kevin was under the covers sleeping.  I slid on some pajamas, and got under the covers, cuddling next to Kevin.  He was warm :D


When I woke up, I felt arms around my waist, Kevin.  My breathing became heavy.  I poked him, and he shook his head.  
Kev: I'm sooooo tired. 
I kissed his cheek.

He got up.  

Kev: You forgot to kiss this cheek, and these lips.

Me: I forgot those on purpose.

We walked down stairs, into the kitchen to get breakfast.

Was Ryan up yet? Was he mad at me for skipping out like that? 
I kinda felt bad, and I think Kevin noticed.

Kev: What's wrong?

Me: Oh nothing, just thought of something.

Kev: Alrighty then.  He twidled his thumbs.

Kev: Hey umm... Nicole?

Me: Yeah?

Kev: Would you maybe want to like go to the movies or out to eat or something, I mean you don't have to if you...

Me: Awww is Kevin trying to ask me out?

Kev: Kind of, is it working?

Me: Yes.  I would love too.

Kev: Really?

Me: Yeah.

He smiled.

Kev: Okay, I gotta go... I'll pick you up at 8 tonight?

Me: Okay.  

I kissed his cheek.

He shut the door behind him.

It was time to face my fears, talking to Ryan.  I had to do this.