Chapter 1.

Give You my Love

Chapter 1.

awwwww.jpg

Here we go, come with me, there's a world out there, that we should see, take my han...
I shut off my alarm. I got up, Today was the day, I get to see Ryan again.  I could feel, the anxiousness.  I haven't seen him for almost 4 years. I could feel the feelings drift back, when I was with him.  How I could be myself around him.

I stayed in Pajamas, Sweats, and a t-shirt.  I grabbed my bags, I was so ready for this.  It was now or never.
I took Jello, to my mom & pappi's house.

I drove to the airport, gave them my ticket, and borded the plane.

*Hours Later*

I grabbed my bags.  I slowly walked off the plane, taking in the bright lights, and how beautiful they looked at night. 
I went exploring for 10 mintues, then I came in contact, with the Person, I haven't seen in years, Ryan.
He smiled hugely, as he started running toward me.  
I dropped my bags, and ran to him, in slow motion. Lol.

It was like the Love Scene, I never got.

He laughed as we hugged.  I smiled taking in his scent, that I missed.

We slowly pulled away, I was speachless.

Ryan: Wow, Nicole, You look Beautiful, I haven't seen you, since like the dinosaur age.

I laughed.

You: I know, I missed you alot, I have to admit, and you don't look to bad yourself.

Ryan smiled once more, and pulled me in for a hug.

The hugs, I missed.  

Okay, I have to admit, I have a small little crush on Ryan, but I just missed him a whole lot.

I smiled, and hugged him back.

He took my bags, for me. 

Ryan: You need somewhere to crash? Because You could just crash at my Place.

You: That would be great.  

Ryan: And I want you to meet my friends, all at my place. They would love you, you know I do right?

He seemed kind of nervous.

I patted his head playfully.

You: Awww RyRy, don't be nervous, and I Love You too.

He smiled warmly.

He got out of the car, and opened my door, for me.

You: Awww, such a Gentleman.

He blushed.
Even Cuter.

Ryan: You know, how I do.

He helped me, with my bags, and showed my around his Condo.

He showed my guest bedroom. 

imagesCAREJT9P.jpg

It was just a simple bed.  But it was nice.  I layed my bags down, and jumped on the bed.

You: Nice place, you got here.  You come here often?

Ryan: Yeah, actually I'm here alot. Lol.

You: TEEHEE!

Ryan: Hey, that was my line! 

I heard someone knock on the door.  

Ryan: Oh, hey It's probably the guys. I'll get it.

I hope they like me.?