5

.ferris wheel.

After the whole incident, Sanghoon got into trouble with his parents and even with the school. The principal couldn't take such a behavior that he expelled Sanghoon along with his friends, since they were part of the "joke". His parents sent him to live with his uncle and aunt and was transferred at the school near them. They were slightly disappointed in Chen for not telling them about the whole thing, but were glad that Sanghoon did nothing physical to hurt Xiumin.

Ever since Sanghoon left, the school became more friendlier. Xiumin was able to make more friends than before. Not only that, Xiumin was able to gain a loving and sincere boyfriend.

"Good morning!"

Xiumin turned and smiled brightly at the guy before him. Chen presented two batches of flowers; one was a batch of red chrysanthemums and the other were fresh red roses, but one was fake.

"Thank you. Seriously, where do you get all these flowers?" Xiumin adjusted his batch of flowers. Their female classmates aww'd at the sight and joking slapped their boyfriend's shoulder asking them why aren't they like Chen.

"A good friend of mine is a florist, so he gives me flowers for free and sometimes I have to pay." Chen chuckled.

Xiumin nodded and looked down at the roses batch. "Why is there a fake one?"

"Oh, that one?" Xiumin nodded while looking at it. "I will love you until the last rose dies." Xiumin looked up with a tinge of pink forming on his cheeks.

"That…" He started to say, but hid himself behind the flowers. "That was too cheesy!!"

Chen started to laugh; he pulled down the batch of flowers and kissed Xiumin on the nose.

"We should get going. First period is going to start soon." Xiumin nodded and placed his flowers carefully in his locker. Once he closed it, he held onto Chen's hand and they started to walk

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

It was after school and Xiumin was feeling a little down; it was the last day of the BlackJack carnival. He didn't want them to go. It was the place that made him happy and he even gain himself first friend. Fortunately, it was Chen the whole time. Now, they are about to leave, but all fun things have to end, but at least he had the memories. Chen drove them both to the carnival, saving themselves some time. As they waked out of the car and too the ticket booth, they met up with a familiar person.

"Hey guys!"

Both waved at Hyesun who was running towards them.

"Here to spend the last day at the carnival?"

Xiumin nodded. "I can't believe you guys are leaving now."

Hyesun chuckled. "It's time to move to another city and bring joy to them." She turned to Chen and handed him his pay. "Here is the last's week's pay. Thank you for helping us out."

Chen nodded and took the money.

"Well, have fun on the last day." Hyesun waved goodbye and walked away.

"So," Chen started to ask as he tucked his money in his wallet. "Where to first --"

Chen noticed that Xiumin started walking to the games section.

"H-hey! Xiumin!" Chen started to jog towards him. Xiumin stopped in front of the gaming stand. He he was staring a plushie of a green bear holding on to a steam bun. Xiumin turned to Chen with a smile.

"Look! It's you!" He pointed at the green bear. Chen chuckled.

"Yup thats me…holding you."

"Hm?" Xiumin looked back at the plushie; he turned back to Chen, tilting his head. "What are you talking about?"

Chen pointed at the steam bun and proceeded to tell him that he looked like one, earning a slap on the shoulder.

"Yah! You're saying that I look like chubby, food product?!"

"N-no!" He cupped Xiumin's face. "They remind me how cute you are!"

Xiumin cutely glared at what Chen said. "So you need food to remind you how adorable I am?"

"A-ah I mean…um, s-stream buns are cute looking and soft." He lightly patted Xiumin's cheeks. "And you reflect that. Your cute and your cheeks are oh so soft."

Xiumin started to turn slightly red; he started to wiggle out of Chen's grasp, but his hands were still patting his cheeks.

"Oh! And I find it cute how your cheeks turn into a light pink color! Now you look like a pink grapefruit!"

"Okay. Thank you!" Xiumin was getting slightly embarrassed. The man managing the game stand was listening over their conversation and started to chuckle.

"I'm sorry, that was just adorable!"

Chen chuckled while Xiumin hid his face against Chen's shoulder.

"You wanted this green bear yeah?"

The man pointed at the plushie that Xiumin was staring at.

"I can just give it to you." He grabbed it and held it in front of Xiumin.

"You sure?"

The man before them nodded. "Go ahead and have it." Xiumin smiled and took the plushie. He thanked the man and they both waved goodbye. They roamed around the carnival, riding rides and playing a few games in which Chen was able to win a couple of prizes. It was getting late and so they decided to ride one more ride before they leave.

"Which ride?" Chen asked as he held onto Xiumin's hand while on the other he was holding a big stuffed dragon with a panda on its back. Xiumin looked around and saw the Ferris wheel. He tugged his hand and gestured towards the ride.

"There?"

Xiumin nodded; they both walked to the Ferris wheel and got on. Since it was already night time, whole carnival was illuminated by various colors.

'Wah! So pretty!!'

Xiumin looked over his seat and gazed at the people below them.

"You know, this is actually our third time riding on the Ferris wheel."

Xiumin turned giving a questioning look. "Third? Don't you mean this is the second time?"

Chen shook his head. "The first time was when you came to me telling about how Sanghoon 'confessed' and 'apologize' to you." Putting his hands up and showing air quotes. "Remember I led you to the Ferris wheel. That was our first…well, I would like to our first date."

Xiumin chuckled. "Yeah, but that doesn't count. I didn't know who you were."

"Yeah well…" Chen stuck his tongue out. "I would like to think it was." He crossed his arms and attempted to pout at Xiumin to make him feel guilty. Unfortunately for him, it didn't work; Xiumin ended up chuckling more at him.

"I'm sorry. You're right. This is the third time being here."

Chen smiled. "Thats better."

They both looked out at the carnival below them. Both of them sat there in silence, just appreciating the view. Soon, they started to hear fireworks going off.

"Whoa!!" Xiumin said as he pointed at the sky. "Did you see that?!" He turned to Chen, in which he nodded.

"Yeah. Probably they set them off since today is the last day." Chen carefully scooted over so he could take a seat next to Xiumin. They both watched the fireworks explode in the air.

"That one was pretty!" Xiumin exclaimed when the last firework formed a crossette then followed by peonies. "And that one!!" A green with specks of blue and purple spiral formed in the sky.

Chen nodded; he tapped on Xiumin's shoulder resulting him to turn.

"Hm?"

Chen leaned in and placed a kiss on Xiumin's lips.

"I love you." He said once he pulled away.

Xiumin gave a loving smile; he brought Chen back and gave him a sweet kiss.

"I Love you too."

They resumed back into watching the fireworks, sitting in the Ferris wheel that Xiumin now claims to be his favorite ride of all.

--- (XIUMIN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (CHEN) ---

Le end. Hope that you enjoyed it(:

Comment if you like~

//rolls around//

And now onto my next story -> [ nanny ]