3

.ferris wheel.

Xiumin was utterly confused; once school ended, he tried his best to run to the carnival. He paid his entrance fee and ran to find Mr. Green bear. He wasn't looking where he was going, resulting him to bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry! I -- " Xiumin looked up and to his surprise it was the green bear.

The green bear waved it off and patted Xiumin on the head.

"I got something to tell you!"

Xiumin grabbed Mr. Green bear and both sat on a near by bench. Xiumin proceeded to tell the green bear about what happened with Sanghoon and his confession and him apologizing.

"It was so weird that I didn't even respond back an answer! I just left him standing there." Xiumin scratched the back of his head. He turned to face the green bear, who only nodded back at him.

"I'm sorry…I shouldn't have done that…dumping my school day on you."

The green bear shook his head and took Xiumin's hand and placed his over it. He patted his hand, assured him that it was fine to tell him, even though he couldn't respond back. The green bear stood up from his seat and tugged Xiumin to get up.

"W-where are we going?"

The green bear pointed to a Ferris wheel.

"There?" Xiumin looked at the Ferris wheel while grabbing his backpack. "Why?" The green bear obviously didn't respond, but tugged him to follow. Once there, the guy operating it told him to go in.

"You sure? I didn't buy any tickets…Wouldn't you get in trouble?"

The guy operating the machine told him that it was fine. He shoo'd them in the seat and the Ferris wheel. Xiumin sat across the green bear, shifting in his seat.

'Well…this is awkward…'

Xiumin usually thought that Ferris wheels were only for lovers…and children. But he smiled regardless and looked over his seat. He could see all of the rides and game stands. It was beautiful.

'I bet it looks amazing at night.'

He turned to the green bear, who was looking over his seat too, and tilted his head.

'I wonder if I would ever see his face'

"Erm," The green bear looked back at Xiumin so he could have his full attention. "I'm I ever gunna see your face?"

The green bear before him shrugged.

"What does that supposed to mean?"

Once again the green bear shrugged, making Xiumin chuckle and shaking his head back and forth. They enjoyed the ride, until they were back to the beginning. Xiumin thanked Mr. Green bear and the guy operating the machine for the ride. With that, he said goodbye and left the carnival.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ----

The next morning, Xiumin was at his locker getting ready for another long day at school. No one was there yet, and that was a good sign. It usually gets crowded, so it is better to get there early and get your stuff. He placed his notebooks in his backpack. He closed his locker when a bouquet of flowers suddenly appeared on his left. He obviously jumped from the sudden appearance and looked over his shoulder to see Sanghoon with a smile on his face.

"Good morning." He said with a gentle voice.

"Um…good morning." Xiumin said softly.

"And these are for you my princess." He gestured towards the bouquet that Chen actually picked out; it consist mostly of purple hyacinth and gardenia.

"Purple hyacinth which means 'I'm sorry, please forgive me' and gardenia for 'I love you in secret'. That is what those flowers mean in their language. Pretty no? I think it fits."

He placed the bouquet in his hands; Sanghoon mentally smirked, he was glad Chen told him what they meant. His step-brother was truly smart. He could tell that Xiumin secretly liked the gift; so he took out the love note that Chen actual wrote.

"And this is for you." He placed the note in Xiumin's hands. "Read it."

Xiumin opened the note up and read it to himself. While reading it, Sanghoon mentally cheered when he witnessed Xiumin's eyes going wide and turning slightly pink.

"Um," Xiumin folded the paper back up and looked up at Sanghoon. "T-Thank you."

"Anything for you." He leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek.

'One step at a time.' Sanghoon thought. 'He will fall for you soon. Just act sweet' He pulled away from Xiumin and his cheek with his hand.

"I'll correct all the wrongs that I did to you…I will win you over."

Xiumin turned red and looked down to avoid Sanghoon's gaze. He was still skeptical about this whole ordeal; he thanked him once again.

"I…got to go." With that he ran off to the library with his bouquet in his hands.

Sanghoon chuckled when Xiumin turned the corner. "This is way too easy."

"You should stop that." Chen approached from the corner behind him. "It isn't good to play with other people Sanghoon!"

Sanghoon clicked on his tongue and walked away from Chen. "Whatever…just keep doing what you are supposed to be doing. Got it?"

Chen watched as his step-brother walked down the hallway. He shook his head in disappointment.

'Oh Xiumin…'

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ----

After school, Xiumin wasn't able to go straight to carnival; he had to stay behind to help out his art teacher with some things.

"Thanks again Xiumin." His art teacher, Hyunseung, said as he lifted up a box with paint brushes and empty jars. "Sorry for taking up your time."

Xiumin shook his head. "I don't mind sir." Hyunseung nodded and motioned him to run along. Xiumin waved goodbye and sprinted to his locker to get his things. He quickly placed his books in his backpack and grabbed the bouquet. With that he quickly left, hoping not to bump into Sanghoon.

He ran to the carnival, with the bouquet in his hands, ignoring the fact that he was almost out of breath. He had to tell Mr. Green bear about his day. Once he was at the entrance, he was about to take out his wallet and pay his entrance fee, but the woman before him shook her head.

"You can go in."

Xiumin was shocked what the lady said to him. "Y-you sure? I can pay you know." He was about to hand her money when she shook her head again.

"It's okay. You can go in. I always see you come here everyday so it is fine." She smiled at him. "Honestly, I never seen a customer that comes back everyday." She placed her finger on her cheek. "You must love carnivals huh?"

Xiumin chuckled. "I just like this one." He placed his wallet back in his back pocket. "Thank you…um…"

"Hyesun. My name is Hyesun."

"W-Well, thank you Hyesun." He nodded at her. Xiumin waved goodbye and started to head into the carnival. He went around to the usual places where Mr. Green bear is, but he couldn't find him.

'One thing I don't like about this carnival is that it is way too big.'

He looked to the left to see if he can spot him. Xiumin sighed and adjusted his bouquet in his hands. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulders and he immediately turned around. His expression lifted up when he saw Mr. Green bear.

"There you are!" Xiumin said.

The green bear bowed a couple of times showing that he was sorry. Xiumin ended up chuckling and assured him that it was fine.

"I got loads to tell you today!" Xiumin grabbed Mr. Green bear's hand and ran to the nearest bench.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ----

Xiumin ended up telling Mr. Green bear everything that happened today at school. He was pacing back and forth, waving his arms in the air in the process.

"And now he gave me a bouquet and a love note!" He pointed at the bouquet on the bench.

The green bear could only nod.

Xiumin sighed. "I'm sorry…I shouldn't have told you all of that." He started to chuckle and he rubbed the back of his neck. "You probably didn't want to hear that huh?"

The green bear shook his head and stood up from the bench. He started to pat Xiumin on the head. Xiumin took it was a sign that he was fine with it; he sighed and looked at the bouquet.

"I have to admit, the gifts were nice. Even the note was romantic." He grabbed the note and re-read it again; he started to blush and quickly placed the note in the bouquet.

The green bear nodded; he motioned Xiumin to stay where he was and that he would be right back. He quickly left a very confused Xiumin at the bench. Within minutes, the green bear came back; he was obviously holding something behind his back. Once he was close to Xiumin, he whipped out a white camellia flower.

"Hm?" Xiumin stood up from his seat and looked at the green bear in confusion. "That for me?" He asked pointing at the flower. The green bear nodded and tucked the behind Xiumin's ear; he blushed at the action.

'This guy…so…'

Xiumin couldn't think of the right word to use; 'weird'? 'sweet'? But he thanked the green bear for the white camellia.

"I-I have to go now." He turned to get his stuff. "I'll see you later." With that he sprinted to the nearest exit.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ----

Once Xiumin got home, his uncle and his uncle's boyfriend weren't home.

'Where are --'

He saw a note on the kitchen counter.

'Xiumin, we went out. It is date night! Suho made you some food (since you like his cooking more than me!! I'm hurt Xiumin! …haha just kidding, I love you regardless). We will be back home late, so do your homework and get some sleep!-Your favorite uncle, Lay'

Xiumin chuckled; he opened the fridge. He got his food out and heated it up. He placed his warm food on the living room table and the tv.

'Oh yay! It's on!'

Xiumin just loved watching Running Man and it was a re-run of the episode with BIGBANG in it. He ate happily while watching the show.

Once it was over, he turned off the tv and washed his dishes. He walked up the stairs and decided to take a shower first. He was about to take off his shirt when he realized that he still had the camellia tucked behind his ear.

'It's so pretty…'

He inspected the flower and placed it gently on his desk. He gathered his stuff and headed straight to the bathroom.

After 15 minutes, he came out, drying his hair with his blue towel. He hanged his towel on his door hook. He sat on his desk and opened his backpack. Xiumin placed his notebooks on his desk, but before he could open it, he glanced back at the bouquet and the white camellia on his desk. He picked up the white camellia up and stared at it.

'White camellia…I wonder what that means.' He stared back the bouquet. 'Obviously, Sanghoon told me what these flowers meant…' He started to blush.

He stood up from his desk and ran down stairs to grab a vase and a cup. He filled it with water and walked back up to his room. He placed the bouquet in the vase.

'Smells good.' He thought as he leaned back from smelling the flowers.

He took the small camellia and placed it in the small cup.

'Even though these are nice' As he looked at the bouquet then back at the camellia. 'I like the camellia better.' He smiled and tapped the flower. 'It's cute.'

He sat back down on his desk and started to do his assignment.

--- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) --- (XIUCHEN) ----

camellia white means 'You're adorable' (that is what two websites said so yeah ^^)

comment if you like~