Comeback

Life as a Star

It's been a long time since I met him. After that day I got fever, we couldn't manage enough time to actually meet and talk together. I wasn't that busy exactly, but Infinite was getting more and more famous each day, and Woohyun got busier and busier each minute. Well, texting each other was the only way to talk to him. I didn't really care but Woohyun said sorry to me all the time, that he was too busy. I didn't want him to feel bad, and always told him, "Don't be Hyunnie, you shouldn't be sorry :)" 

********

"Ha.... What should I do.... What can I do..." Woohyun murmured in the waiting room. He was all dressed and ready to go to the stage and perform Infinite's new 2nd Single Album, Destiny. He was nervous and anxious. Not because of the stage but something else.

"형! 왜그래? (Hyung, what's wrong?)" Sungjong came and asked Woohyun. "무대 때문에 그래?? (Is it because of the stage??)" Sungjong asked again. He was worried that Woohyun was anxious. Woohyun never was that anxious about getting on the stage, but he was different today. 

"Huh? Oh... Um, it's nothing. Don't worry, I'm fine." Woohyun managed to smile back at Sunjong but he still showed his nervousness. 

"What do you mean 'nothing,' there is 'something' going on. I can see." L came and interrupt. "What is it? What is it that you can't tell us?" L asked, as he checked himself through the mirror again. 

"Uh... So.. The thing is..." Woohyun hesitated.

"거 참 사람 짜증나게 하네!! 빨리 말해!! (What is it!! Just spit it out!!!)" Sunggyu shouted with annoyance in his voice, from the back of the room.

"Everyone was listening?? Okay.. So... It will be one year with Chorong next week..." Woohyun finally said it, with a frown on his face. He had been thing of this the whole week, and haven't found the solution for this.

"So?? Are you trying to make us jealous or something??? -..-" Sungyeol answered right away, thinking that Woohyun is such a jerk trying to brag about his relationship. It wasn't his first time listening to Woohyun about him and Chorong. Woohyun always bragged about her and how sweet she was.

"I wish I am.." Woohyun sighed and dropped his head down.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Sungjong asked as he placed his hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

Woohyun didn't answered for a while, and everyone in the room realized that there was something wrong.

"So the thing is that.." Woohyun finally opened his mouth. "... Chorong haven't been answering me for a month..."

"A MONTH??" Everyone shouted at once, together.

"And you tell that to us now... You're pathetic." Dongwoo, placing his hands on his waist, answered Woohyun.

"What was the last thing she said to you?" Sungjong asked, calmly, to try to find a way for Woohyun. 

"Um.. Good night??" Woohyun looked through his phone, and answered.

"(facepalm) Give me that, your phone. Give me." Sunggyu sighed and took Woohyun's phone.

Everyone gathered around sunggyu and looked through their text messages. As Sunggyu scrolled down, they made an uncomfortable look. 

"Why?? Did I do something wrong???" Woohyun questioned them, looking at all of their faces, rotten. 

"Yes. You're acting too cute." Sunggyu threw the phone to Woohyun. Woohyun catched it with a confused look. 

L told him. "I see nothing wrong with the last convo. Did you tried to talk to her again after?"

"Yea yea yea, if course. I texted her about her new songs, new dance moves, how she's more attractive now, and that I'm so worried if anyone will kidnap her and she's not so strong anymore, and that I'm worried if she tries too much again like last time and get sick, and that.." Woohyun listed every single thing he texted and Sunggyu just had to stop him, because it was getting cheesy.

"I tested her everyday, but she didnt' reply any of them. I even went into APink's waiting room to see her, but she wasn't there all the time... I tried to ask Bomi, but she said she's not sure... What am I gonna do now... I'm such a bad boyfriend.. She must be having hard time because of me... I just shouldn't have started all of these.."

"Oookayyy, enough with blaming all of these to yourself, and get ready to go on stage. We will talk about this again at the dorm tonight." L stopped Woohyun and they all got up and went on the stage.