Hiding

Life as a Star

Looking at the mirror in the bathroom, Naeun checked herself. Her hair, her make ups, and her clothes. She adjusted her mic and let out a deep sigh, before she made a step out. She walked out quietly, and tried to go through her part of the song and the choreographs she struggled. It had been few weeks already, but she still found herself nervous before going on stage. She walked and walked and she suddenly bumped on something, or maybe someone.

"Ah..." Naeun let out a soft pain out of and looked up on what she had bumped on. Something taller than her, wearing black, soft. Not a thing but a person. Someone unexpected.

"Should be careful, young lady," placing the softest and comforting smile, Myungsoo stood there. Naeun looked up blanked at his face, thinking, as always, how gifted he was to have such a face like that. She blinked for awhile, thinking nothing, and came back. 

"Oh, sorry oppa. I didn't see you there." She finally spoke and let her feet walk away from the embarassment. However, a strong grip stopped her.

"I know you still have time untill your stage. In fact the show haven't start yet. I need to talk to you." Myungsoo stated, having a stern eyes. A bit frightening Naeun to look at his eyes.

".. Talk about.. what..?" Naeun questioned softly, breaking the eye contact with him.

Myungsoo smirked, and said, with his soft voice like a spring breeze, "it's about Woohyun and Chorong. I need to ask you something." Naeun looked up as soon as she heard Chorong's name. She was confused a little and surprised too at the same time. 

 

 

Really short one, I know, I just need more time think about the story more ;;;