Have

Life as a Star

"The first place for this week belongs to... INFINITE!!! Congratulations!!"

********

"Yah, you guys have about an hour of free time. The car broke down and it's going to take about an hour to come over here. If you guys are desperate to go and practice, then you guys can go on the staff's car but you might have to lie on the floor for that." Manager hyung came in and told Infinite, who were all ready to walk out of the waiting room, with their trophy. "You guys should just stay inside the building and have your phones on. This room has to be emptied about 20 minutes later, so people who wants to stay, stay, people going to the cafe, come with me."

Infinite followed behind their manager hyung in a line, like a kindergarteners following their teacher. Woohyun closed the door, as he walked out of the room the last. He turned and followed the line, but was stopped by a hand grabbing his arm. He turned, and smiled.

"Chorong ah~~" Woohyun leaned towards Chorong and hugged her tight.

"Yah yah! People will see!!" Chorong tried to get out of his hold, looking around, but no one was around, so she hugged him back.

"Aigoo, my sweetie~ You're so thin now!!" Woohyun let off his hold on Chorong and hold both of her hands. He could feel obviously that every part of Chorong gpt thinner. 

"Nam tree~ Congratulation! Infinite won the whole week for 3 weeks already!!" Chorong patted on Woohyun's head like a puppy, and smiled. "Next week's you're last week?"

"Yeap, and then World Concert." Woohyun said, still holding on to Chorong's hand.

"It's going to be tough." Chorong stated, with her smile washing off a bit.

"What is?" Woohyun asked with a clueless face. He let go of her hands and they started walking slowly down the hall.

"World tour, my dear. You're going to be everywhere on Earth, but won't even know when and where the heck you are living at the moment. I've seen 4minute sunbaenims suffer through their U-CUBE concerts." Chorong whined as she linked her arms on Woohyun's.

"Of course, but who cares? I'm going to meet Inspirits all around the world, and I have you next to me" Woohyun said his usual greasy statements. Chorong hated this when she first met him. It made him look like a player and felt he was flirting with her. But as time past, Woohyun's greasiness made Chorong blush and love him more and more.

They went on with the conversation, starting from the World Tour to a detailed daily life conflicts, and they ended up in the cafe, where manager hyung and other Infinite members were. Woohyun walked in but Chorong stayed out.

"You should go now, Woohyun" Chorong stated as she held Woohyun's hand tighter.

"But Woohyunie don't want you to leave me~~" Woohyun frowned like a little boy and whined. Chorong giggled and patted on Woohyun's head.

"You need to get ready for the concert! I don't want my tree to make a mistake on a significant stages like that" Chorong let go of Woohyun's hand. "I'll call you, okay? See you soon, my tree :)" Chorong walked back as she waved to Woohyun. Woohyun waved back and smiled. He threw some small hearts to her and stayed there, until he saw Chorong meet her manager.

 

"Ew." Sungyeol made a disgusted face as he saw Woohyun threw hearts to Chorong. He sipped on his Americano and looked away from the scene, shaking his head.

"What do you mean 'ew' hyung. That's really sweet" Sungjong stared at the couple waving goodbye.

"Sungyeol ah, if you're jealous, than you've lost." Sunggyu boringly stated as he stared at his phone.

"AISH I'm not jealous!!" Sungyeol shouted. Woohyun turned and walked towards them.

"Stay quiet!" manager hyung hit Sungyeol's head to keep him quiet, "And you are jealous." Sungyeol pouted and lay his head down on the table, not realising that all of them already stood up and walked out of the cafe.

"AISH! Don't leave me!!" Sungyeol ran towards the crowd as soon as he saw no one beside him.