Back

Life as a Star

"안녕 얘들아!!!(hey guys!!!)" 

"어! 선배님 안녕하세요! (oh, hi sunbaenim!) Hayoung stood right up and bowed down to greet them. In front of her, she saw 2 familiar guys dressed all in black stage dress, with a wide smiles greeting back to her.

"자, 여기 우리 앨범! ㅎㅎㅎ 근데 다른얘들은?? (here, our new album! xD Where's the rest?)" he handed 7 albums to Hayoung. Hayoung grabbed them like a little girl getting a candy. Her eyes on the front cover of the album, which written 'Hard to Love, How to Love.' 

"I get that you're all amazed by my handsomeness, but please answer me??" Yoseob chuckled and asked Hayoung again.

"Huh? Oh. Um, Bomi unnie, Eunji unnie, and Namju unnie are coming right now. And Chorong and Naeun went to the bathroom. They will come soon." Hayoung answered. As soon as she finished, she handed their albums too, to Dongwoon and Yoseob.

"아~그래??(oh really?) then I guess we have to wait for them." Dongwoon sat down on the chair as he stated. Yoseob sat down on the sofa too.

"Oh, so you guys need something from Chorong or/and Naeun, huh?" Hayoung laughed and sat down too, in front of the mirror.

"Well, not really need, but something they will need." Dongwoon smiled as Hayoung looked confused. As they had some conversation going, Chorong and Naeun walked into the room.

"왜 이제서야 와(why are you guys coming now)" Yoseob whined a little and tapped Dongwoon's back, signing to him to give them something. They both stood up, and walked towards them. Both Chorong and Naeun, looked confused since they walked in, and stood there silently.

"Here, something you might need. Someone who's sickly in love with you begged me to hand you this, telling me that you must read it before today. Not a stranger, so don't get scared. Totally not a stalker. I mean he act like on to me but anyways. We gotta go. So keep it, and read it later." Dongwoon handed a pink envolope to Chorong, and walked out with Yoseob. The envolpe was sealed with a cute popped out heart sticker, and had no name at all on anyside of it. Chorong felt awkward holding on it, and had a strong eager to open it, but she quickly pushed it into her bag, as managers came into the room to tell them to get ready.

Naeun looked at Chorong, looking curious and odd to open and read the letter. Naeun smirked a little. "Unnie, I think I left my bracelet on the sink. I'll come back soon." She walked out the room, with a slight hop, and went out.