I

Life as a Star

"BOO!!!" Naeun shouted and slightly slapped, with both of her hands, on a wide shoulder. She was behind a figure sitting down on a chair, waiting for someone.

"(O_O)" Myungsoo quickly stood up, obviously surprised. "YAH!!! You scared me bad!!" Myungsoo scolded on Naeun, as a joke. He told Naeun to sit down in front of him as he sat down again, smiling. Naeun quickly sat down, giggling a little and feeling good about her joke to Myungsoo.

"So, I can see that Woohyun knows the whole story finally. And I guess he wrote a very touching letter to my unnie." Naeun started.

"Oh god, that bastard. You don't know how he wrote the letter. (facepalm) He had that with him everywhere and written like 20 drafts of it. Dongwoon Sunbae handed to her already?" Myungsoo asked as he gave her a cup of coffee, and had a sip of his own. 

"Yea, just now. It's so cute. Woohyun oppa and Chorong unnie. They are meant for each other. I hope Woohyun oppa make unnie feel better. She had really hard times." Naeun took a sip of her coffee, and sighed. She remembered those days of non-stop practicing. It was almost like a torture.

"I hope Chorong get better too." Myungsoo thought for a while and started again. "So... I heard you're on 'We Got Married'. Fun?" Myungsoo asked, with a smile, hoping it's not rude to ask.

"Oh, uh yea. Taemin oppa's really kind. But we need to get more closer I guess. It's hard, kinda, like they expect me to talk." Naeun sighed and whined like a little girl.

Myungsoo smirked, "you? To talk? In front of those people? Wow, they are expecting a lot from you." Myungsoo said sarcasticly. "So, Taemin sunbaenim is being kind to you, huh? That's great to hear." Myungsoo smiled and glared at Naeun.

"Why, were you about to go and scold him, if he's not?" Naeun laughed as she asked. Myungsoo's like a big brother to her. Not really that close as Apink unnies, but always took care if he was near me.

"Of course! I go grab him and tell him he better act straight in front of you!" Myungsoo joked and stood up. "You should go in now. Other members must be worried. If you need anything just text me, okay? Especially if Taemin sunbaenim does something bad!" Naeun stood up, and laughed at Myungsoo's joke. They said good byes and wished each other lukcs for their stages today. Myungsoo walked Naeun, near her waiting room, and stood there until he could she went in the room. Then he turned and went into his room.

As soon as he walked into the room, Woohyun jumped up and asked in a rush. "Did Chorong get the letter? DId she read it yet? Is she happy? Did--" Myungsoo glared Woohyun with his arms crossed, looking uncomfortably at him.

"Okay =_=" Woohyun stopped and sat down.

"She got the letter, from Dongwoon sunbae. She haven't read it yet, but it's in her bag. She doesn't know that it's you yet, too." Myungsoo sat on the sofa, and rested with his eyes closed.

"And how do you know that?" Hoya sat next to Myungsoo, and asked. "Naeun? Dude, she's married." Hoya laughed slightly.

"(-_-)" Myungsoo turned and looked at Hoya, then turned back, closing his eyes again.

"Infinite! Get ready in 5 minutes, please!"