Hide and Seek

Life as a Star

"Chorong-ah"

"Neh, Sajangnim?" Chorong was called into sajangnim's office during her vocal practice.

"You and Woohyun are still together, right?" sanjangnim asked her, as if those words were forbiden to be said.

"Neh? Oh, yea. We are. Is there something bothering you? He's not affecting any of my practices for sure. We only talk through chat and texts at night, or at breaks if we get to. You don't have to worry---" Chorong felt a little nervous if sajangnim will say something about breaking up or not letting her to talk to him again. However, she was stopped by him, and his bright daddy-like smile.

"Chorong-ah, don't worry! I'm not going to ruin your romance, of course not. I don't have the privilage. Instead, I actually think you guys are really cute together." sajangnim stated, letting Chorong to smile again. "I just.... No, nevermind it, Chorong. You don't need to know. I was just being a curious old guy. Go ahead, go practice"  Chorong walked out, feeling a little suspicious about sajangnim being mysterious. 'Well, there wasn't any problems at least.' She headed to the practice room again.

After Chorong went out, sajangnim sat down on his chair, in front of his computer. Laying his head on his hands, he went deeper into his thoughts. He finally brought his head up, and started typing something. He had made up his mind.

*************

"Anything you got?" Hoya asked Myungsoo. They were walking back to their dorm, from the small store to buy snacks for the other members. It was bright, although it was very late at night. So quiet, and only their soft foot steps were pounding the street.

"Huh?" Myungsoo, clueless about what Hoya was talking about, asked back to Hoya.

"(facepalm), really Myungsoo, really. You talked to Naeun today, before the show, to ask about him and her? Or were you just having fun with a married girl" Hoya told Myungsoo, who finally got what he was talking about.

"Oh, that. She does know. And she told me a bits of it. A bit serious. I don't think I should tell you here. Where there might be a dark shadow right behind us, listening to whatever we are talking about right now, am I wrong, Woohyun?" Myungsoo quicky turned, where Woohyun was hiding behind a tree, wearing all black clothes.

"What the heck? Since when were you there? And since when did you know?" Hoya, with his eyes widen, asked as Woohyun got out of the tree, and came closer to them.

"How can I not know. He's wearing my clothes, from head to his toes. And, my god, are you sure you're a dancer? Why's your foot step so loud?" Myungsoo chuckled as he mocked Woohyun.

"Aish.. Okay, whatever!! Just tell me!! What did you hear from her!!" Woohyun shouted out of fraustration.

"Okay, okay come down. Let's just go inside first. All of us should know about this." Hoya and Myungsoo grabbed the mad cat and dragged him inside the building.