Fever

Life as a Star

"Bomi ah..."

"Unnie!!!! Don't die!!"

*slap*

"Bomi I'm not dying.. -.- Can you just tell manager oppa if I can rest for today?"

"Okay, wait. OPPAA" as Bomi shouts to find manager oppa she rushes out, and Eunji hurries in the room.

"Unnie are you okay?? I made the soup for you and Ha Young bought you a medicine. Just rest for a while and eat before you take medicine, okay?? 아이고 우리 언니 우짜노 맨날 아프기만 하고... ㅠㅠ (aiigo what am I suppose to do with my sis, always sick...)" Eunji hurries out to the door.

"Unnie take care, okay???" Na Eun shouted as she walked out.

****

Chorong slowly opened her eyes after a long nap, and heard a slight noise out in the kitchen.

'Are they back already?'

She managed to get herself up, and walked out the room. Clearing her sight, she saw a back of a guy, who surely isn't one of APink. Nervously, Chorong managed to say, "Who is it?"

The unknown guy turned, smiling. Chorong let out a sigh of relief.

"Awake now?" he showed his warmest smile.

"Woohyun!! When did you come?" Chrong ran into Woohyun and hugged him like a little girl greetin her dad.

"Bomi texted me that you were sick. You should have tell me before anyone!!" Woohyun made a mad look and looked at Chrong, which didn't last long, looking at Chorong's face. Chorong hugged even tighter, making Woohyun smile.

"Don't have anything today? Thought you were busy, didn't want to disturb you from anything" letting her tight hug, she looked up with a bit of a whine.

"Who said that? Who said that you're a disturbance?? Never say that okay? Makes Woohyun-ie sad..." He frowned, as an aegyo, to Chorong.

Chorong patted his head, and said, "Nooo, who made my honey sad.. I'm sorry and thanks for coming." She peeked on Woohyun's cheek and hugged again.

"My Chorong, you still seems warm. You need to rest. I'll bring you the soup and the medicine to your bed, it's almost done. So just wait there, okay?" Woohyun hunched to level the eye sight and said with his warmest voice.

"okay" she gave another peek on his cheek, and came back to her bed. As she walked back, Woohyun continued cooking and said, "don't miss me"

About 10 minutes later, Woohyun opened Chorong's room. He found Chorong back in her deeo sleep. He squatted down next to her bed, and touched her forehead, checking her temperature. 'She's still warm.... *sigh*.. guess she tried too much..' He thought as he placed a cold wet towel on her forehead. Chorong moaned, feeling the coldness on her forehead, and woke up. 

"How do you feel now?? Better?" Woohyun smiled and helped her sit up. 

"I guess so.. " Chorong frowned, making Woohyun frown too.

"My Chorong, I wish I can get sick instead of you.. :(" Woohyun said as he fixed Chorong's messy hair. Woohyun helped Chorong to eat her soup and take her medicine. 

After she finished, Woohyun went to clean the dishes and came back where Chorong is. Woohyun smiled at Chorong and she smiled back at him. Woohyun hold Chorong's hand and told her. "Please, Chorong, I know that you're trying hard and you want to be better. But don't over do yourself to this. It just makes Woohyung sad..." He whined a little, making Chorong smile. 

"Sorry and thanks a lot today." Chorong held on his hand tighter and gave another peek on his cheek. 

"Wait a minute..." Woohyun gave a mean look to Chorong (-.-)

"Wh.. what??" Chorong, a bit nervous.

"Why you peek only on my cheeks!! Here, 뽀뽀(peek) here!!" Woohyun sprouted and pointed to his lips.

"Nooo~~ You'll get si.." before she could finish, he peek on her lips.

"우쒸!!! 너 감기 걸린다고!! 힝... ㅠㅠ 감기 걸리고 내탓하지말아라!!"