Life

Cupid

 

“3… 2….1…. And show time!” I whisper, reclining in one of the comfortable chairs inside Jiyong Oppa’s waiting room. Dara Unnie was already on set, hidden in the shadows and I was waiting with baited breath on how everything would turn out.

It was a done deal, just about a million things to wait about for perfection, and the main one on this ‘cupid’ list is to hope that they will stick to the choreography and not go overboard: As I quote YG papa, “we want to push the boundaries of shippings, but we don’t want any upset V.I.P or Black Jacks bashing the separate groups for what not like stealing their bias blah blah”.

“LET’S GO IF YOU AIN’T GOT A GIRL RIGHT NOW (NO) WELL CUZ YOU AIN’T GOT NO GAME (I KNOW) IMMA SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT REAL QUICK (GD STYLE) (YOU SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN) THERE’S SOME RULES THOUGH: ONE, PUT ON SOMETHING NICE. TWO, DON’T BE NERVOUS. THREE, JUST BE YOURSELF (YEAH). FOLLOW ME NOW.”

So far so good. Jiyong Oppa is explosive in a perfect mash of cuteness and swag. Then, Dara unnie goes up on stage, okay, as planned… wait. Is it me or is she very happy and high compared to normal? That little sparkles in her eyes, the spring in her steps…! But before I could think any closer into Unnie’s way too happy reaction, I was drawn back into the choreography, monitoring it seriously. I didn’t even realize I was muttering out the steps of the choreography as I watched it, anticipating each move.

As the screams get louder and louder each time they interact with each other, even my heart started to believe Daragon could be real… Especially when I saw Jiyong Oppa make a so-totally-cute-OMG face when Dara sang “handsome man” and touched him on the shoulder.

As the music winded down, I felt myself start to smile. This was a total hit…… WHAT?! My eyes could not believe what I just saw. Wasn’t Jiyong Oppa only supposed to put a hand around Dara Unnie, walk a few steps, turn around and bow? But… did…. Did I just see Jiyong Oppa and Dara Unnie lower their heads underneath Jiyong Oppa’s red cap, sharing a brief kiss, a kiss that would be impossible for the audience to tell if it’s faked or real?

DAMN. THEY! ARE! SO! DEAD!!!!

Or maybe I will be dead first, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket and seeing the Caller ID… YG Papa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daragon: Real or fake?

Posted by: you at 11.11pm

Chuseok Special Idol Big Show… where we get to see another side of our favourite idols…. And Shippings?

There were a lot of joint stages in this special show, but this particular shipping caught moi’s eyes because of their… passionate, adorable stage, Hello.

So, our favourite music genius plays up on his irresistible charm… and then? Miss Fresh Vocal appears on the side. While the stage itself was spectacular, amazing and really awesome, the duo blowing us away with their well-matched vocals and perfected couple performance (my particular favourite in when GD makes that cute face of shock when his leading lady touched him, praising him as a handsome man), what we did NOT expect was the kiss.

We thought all idols should have their own restrictions… so why in the world is GD and Dara hiding behind a suspicious red cap, kissing? From the angle, it seems to be hard to tell whether it was a real kiss or not, but either way, it’s a kiss nonetheless.

Despite this being a party for those die-hard fans of the two idols together, SOME (or maybe even the majority) fans appear to be not as happy. From my little questions, 2NE1’s Dara has become a man-stealer, (ooh, the wailing of those die-hard girl fans…) and GDragon has become quite the critical playboy, what’s with all his past rumours.

Seems like 2NE1 and Bigbang might have a little… distancing to do, in particular our lovely couple starring in this post.

So… I really wonder how YGE is going to clear this up.

What do you guys think? Is Daragon real? Or Fake?

Leave your comments below, and stay tuned for my latest updates.

XOXO

Comments:

Daragonfan2012: Aww yeah, Daragon is real! <3

Sugared: Daragon is NOT REAL AND IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! JIYOON IS MORE POSSIBLE! SEE THEIR INTERACTION? ITS SO FAKE!!!!

Bluelikeice: I HATE THIS DARA. DARA IS A *****.

Sandy: Oh, gawdddd to think I was almost a blackjack… -.-

Jess: GD is… such a ****ING PLAYBOY! GAH!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE SUCH A PERSON LIKE HIM EXISTS!

Ally_Cat: I’m so disappointed!! I think I may like SuJu more now…

S_gor: Oooohhhh 21bang 4EVA~! We have to let them find their own happiness!! Hwaiting~!

-------------------------------See more comments-------------------------------------

I hold my head in my hands as I click comment after comment. The odds still remained against us. In other words, we are so dead.

New Message from Jiyong Oppa:

Mianhe ahh Cupiddddd…. I really really didn’t think it would make such a sensation!!! What can Oppa do to help? T_T

I groan, frustrated. As I was about to hit reply that I really needed solutions, someone knocked on the door, distracting me.

“Come in…” I yelled, thinking. Jiyong Oppa, Dara Unnie and I were called for a talk with YG after the performance, and both Jiyong Oppa and Dara Unnie had immediately admitted fault; that they wasn’t thinking straight and wanted to heat up the atmosphere more. We forgave them, how could we not, but the thing was I had a more pressing problem to deal with. I needed to turn the tide… YG appa told me to think of one ASAP and then inform him, pronto.

In came Chae Unnie, her face creased a little into a frown, looking at me. “Unnie, wae?” I ask as she settled in the chair next to me. “Minkki ah, are you okay? Don’t worry too much about today…Everything will be alright.” She patted my back comfortingly.

“Unnie…”  My voice cracked a little, how did she know I was so hurt, so demoralized? Normally my subtle pairings were okay but the netizens responses this round were so harsh!

I wonder how she managed it, living under such constant pressure.  Reaching out, she closed down the tab of the netizen’s blog posts, before rubbing my back in comforting circles.

“Its okay… Do you need any help?” As she soothed me, I looked into her trusting, understanding eyes as an idea came to me. But it was as dangerous as it was risky. Yet, it was the only idea I could think of.

“Unnie… I need your help. Will it be okay if we bring SkyDragon back to life?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Hope you liked this chapter, I'm sorry if its not up to standard.... 

Subscribe and Comment, I want to know if my writing has reached your expectations!! :(