Arrow

Cupid

I logged off the netizen's blog and sighed. 

Even after reading that new, insightful, promising post debating about the possibilities of Skydragon, Daragon and G-Bom being true, I was still stuck in a dilemma. 

Getting up from my computer, I turned to my little poodle, Dougie. 

"Dougie ah, who do you think Jiyong Oppa should be with this time? Bommie Unnie, Ssandara Unnie, or Chaerinnie Unnie? I need to decide fast so Jiyong Oppa and Sajangnim won't kill me..." I crouched next to my cute dog and absentmindedly petted its head. What should I do? 

Just then, my cell phone chimed, signaling a new message. Scooping up Dougie, I ambled over to my cellphone lying on my desk. 

A new message from Jiyong Oppa: 

"Country Girl~! ^^ kekeke, Minkki yah! Have you chosen already? Not to rush you or anything, but Oppa needs to know latest by tomorrow!" 

Great, more stress. I groan and throw my phone on my bed not bothering to reply before leaving my room, Dougie still in my hands.

"Cupid Minkki~!" Dara Unnie crowed as she sat up from her lazy position on the sofa, patting an empty spot next to her. I walk over to plop my weight on the sofa obligingly, wrinkling a nose at my new nickname Dara Unnie had taken to calling, Cupid. 

I am NOT those fluffy angels that fly around shooting love arrows into everyone. I can't even hold shoot straight the last time I tried archery! 

"Unnie, where is Chae Unnie and Bom Unnie?" I ask. I haven't seen them around at all today. 

"Uhm, Bommie is forced to exercise under Hwangssabu-nim's orders before her slot to shoot some commercial with Lee Hyori sunbaenim, and Baby-roo has to shoot for Lancome makeup endorsing... " Dara Unnie states, her eyes glued to the TV. Boys over Flowers were doing a re-run, and she was ogling over Lee Minho, her bias in F4. 

I sigh at the new information I just received, seems like both CL unnie and Bom unnie have their schedules quite full  these days, they hardly have time to sleep. I know they enjoy it but... I'll give them a break. 

"Dara Unnie, you are quite free other than 2NE1 activities right?" I ask, just to confirm. 

"KYAAAA LEE MINHO~!!!! Huh? I guess so?" I shake my head at her distracted answer. 

"Daragon it is," I mutter as I go retrieve my phone, letting Dougie free on the floor as I type my reply back to Jiyong Oppa. 

"Cupid Minkki, where did you go?" Dara Unnie asked as I return to the living room, this round clutching my phone. 

"To set you up with Jiyong Oppa?" I say, not mincing my words. 

"MWOH?" Dara Unnie's face flushed as she raised her voice, woah, what a reaction, wonder why. 

"Yeah, Jiyong Oppa needs a girl to feature in his song, "Hello" and you guys have to act as a couple, so yeah... is it okay Unnie?" I smile at Dara Unnie innocently. 

"Uhmm nothing Cupid Minkki" Dara Unnie replied, her face still suspiciously red as she returns to her drama. 

I raised an eyebrow at her reaction but decided not to think too much about that.  I don't have any lovely truth potion to make Dara Unnie tell me why she was blushing.

 

New Message from Jiyong Oppa:

OK Cupid. 

 

Sometimes I really hate YG appa. 

I would always remember his crazy reason and idea. Giving the public something more to spazz about; something more real than affections. We have 

to show our real relationship to the world,no styled fakeness. 

Real pictures. Real Affection. Real feel. Real YG family bond...

Real love. 

But only one restriction...

I have to take up the responsibility of coordination,to make sure things don't go overboard. 

Yes. I, Gong Minzy ,the youngest of YG family, have the power to wreck or create the couples of 21Bang. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for short chapter, will update soon. ^^ 

Subscribe and Comment~! <3