Spinning in circles

Cupid

 

----YG OFFICE----

“Minji, you sure about this?” YG papa asked, a stern expression on his face. I gulp slightly. I know he does not blame me for the explosive drama from Jiyong Oppa and Dara Unnie’s stunt since it was not planned by me, and now 2NE1, Bigbang, and Daragon were the top searches on the net but despite it all, he is still scary.

“I could only think of this,” I mutter, looking down on the floor. The next day after the brainwave I had sought out YG papa. CL unnie and Jiyong oppa, mianhe… I know Chaerin Unnie won’t mind since she had just laughed it off earlier, but… what about Jiyong Oppa? ==

“It’s not a bad idea actually, it might work, but it’s kind of risky. Have you informed CL and Jiyong yet?” YG papa finally smiled!!

“Uh… … I was kinda hoping you would help me with that.”

YG papa smirked and immediately sent a text message to Jiyong oppa and Chaerin Unnie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You want us to what?!” Chaerin unnie and Jiyong Oppa shared a look at each other and then back at YG papa. I stifled a laugh at Jiyong Oppa’s incredulous face. Chaerin Unnie already sort of guessed it so she wasn’t too shocked but Jiyong Oppa was stunned! His jaw was practically hanging off his face, keke, so funny… ^^

“Skydragon.” YG papa was also trying not to laugh as he made eye contact with me. “Jiyong you need to clean up the explosion you made! And say sorry to Chaerin for dragging her in this love triangle! That’s all, this better change! Jiyong and Chaerin are like twins, so hopefully it wouldn't come across that badly, understand? And please, Ji, don't go around liplocking with Chaerin!” Jiyong Oppa blushed red and Chaerin couldn't help but look at the floor.

 YG papa reminded us to do it in moderation and not forget our ‘restrictions’ as we nodded and left, Jiyong already rubbing his neck awkwardly. 

Needless to say, we didn’t bother to reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie~~~~~ Pleaseeeeee?" I blinked adorably as I pouted at Chaerin Unnie.

I was trying to coddle her into standing back to back with Jiyong Oppa for a verse or two during a special performance we're planning and she was refusing meanly, HUL. 

"Pleaseee Pleaseee? It will be good... There will be less negative responses..." I pleaded as I made puppy eyes at her. Unnie won't hold out against me for long~ 

"Minkki... its too much skin contact... We're playing with fire here, its almost like a kiss!" Unnie ruffled her hair. 

Aish, where was Jiyong Oppa when I needed him? He was the one who dragged Rin Unnie into such a mess, he should be here to persuade her to help him! Oh wait... he escaped to the toilet... Huh. I furrowed my brow, their stage was nice, but it needed some sparks, and this was it, I can feel it in my bones!

Its my gut instinct, and never doubt Cupid Minkki~

I did not just say that *hides behind mental wall* (A/N: Minzy often complains about the nickname Cupid) 

Anyway, the point is, my aegyo is not enough to get Chaerin unnie to agree! 

Just then, my savior appeared. Jiyong Oppa~~~

"Yah, Oppa, get her to agree~! Its your mess, you should help me too..." I pouted to Jiyong Oppa as he entered the dance practice studio, rubbing his neck awkwardly. 

"Minkki~ I said I was sorry~" he whined as he walked closer to the two of us. 

I just smirked as I pointed to Chaerin Unnie. 

"Chaerinnieeeee~" Jiyong Oppa finally turns to Unnie and I smile as I settle back down on the floor to watch the show. It was going to be entertaining; Skydragon always is. *large grin*

Chaerin Unnie is stepping back as Jiyong Oppa walks towards her, ooh~ 

"Chaerinnieeee please do this for me~?" Oppa pouts and blinks like a girl in front of Chaerin Unnie. "Yah, Jingyo Oppa, I don't want to. What if it turns out weird?" Chaerin Unnie replies as she swats at his hand which miraculously found its way towards her shoulder.

They look so cute, like having a lover's squabble, kya~

"Rinnie you won't know if you don't try right? Right? Please? For me?" Jiyong Oppa was just plain whining now... I wonder if it would really work. 

"Jingyo Oppa." she frowned at him as she crossed her arms and looked away. 

"Aing~" he bboing bboing before scooping Chaerin Unnie up bridal style. I gasped; WHAT? Its so cute and surprising. And they were so close in real life, I hardly need to style them. 

"JINGYO OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING~?" Unnie screeched, her hands clasped instinctively around his neck.

"I won't put you down till you agree~" Jiyong Oppa proclaimed as he began to spin her around. 

Jiyong Oppa is so smart, Chaerin Unnie will definitely agree like this! 

"Yah, KWON JIYONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN!!!" She started to whack him but Jiyong wasn't giving up.

"Agree okay?" he says as he slows down the speed he was spinning. 

"Jingyo Oppa, I'm dizzy, put me down~"

"Agree first~!!!"

"... ... AH OKAY! AISHT!" she finally say, pouting angrily and Jiyong Oppa puts her down as I did a little celebratory dance. 

"Jingyo Oppa, Minkki..." Unnie starts to say something but ends up wagging her finger threatening at the two of us, as Jiyong Oppa and me share a smile of victory.

Was it me, or did Jiyong Oppa's hand linger a little longer on Unnie's waist? I shove that thought away as I walk over to start the music player.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minkki... come into my room after dinner? I wanna talk to you." Dara Unnie mumbles to me and I agree without a thought. 

"Why Unnie?" I ask for the sake of asking. 

She never did reply and I just simply shrug. I would know later... but is Dara Unnie short of hearing? Hahaha, just joking~

"Unnie... I'm here~" I sing out as I close her room's door behind me. 

I was shocked at the scene before me. Bubbly, Kind, Adorable, Cute Dara Unnie was crying. 

But before I could rush to her and comfort her, questions filling my mind, the paper in her hand caught my attention. 

It was a photo of Jiyong Oppa and Dara Unnie; still in their 'Hello' clothes, posing for a selca. 

I have this sudden deep feeling of dread of what Unnie is about to say...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Haha I will hope that you like this chapter!!!

 

Also, a little bit more and I will move to other ships and OTP's, so please be patient~ ^_^

 

And also, please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~!