chapter 2

The Tree Who Loved Him

Krystal pov~~

I got a text from Sulli.

How is your job? I hope it pays well!!

I don't think so. Just 12 bucks an hour. I really want to quit but what other jobs should I take? There's none left. I should ask someone for advice. Who should I ask? Jessica? I really don't feel like it. What about Minho?

Just the thought of him hurts me. I might as well make our time together last, though. So I set out to Minho's house again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you still here?" asked Yuri. I ignored her and came in. I'm sure Minho wouldn't have minded. "Can't you just leave us together? We don't need you." I retorted back, "Just because you're in a relationship with him, doesn't mean that he should lose his friends."

Yuri scowled. "I'm pretty sure a 'friend' is not what you think of him." I glared at her and walked away. "Hey, Minho." His head popped out of the doorway and he smiled. "You hungry? All we have is applepie."

"We?" I asked. "Yuri lives with me from now on. It would help us get used to our after-marriage. Not that I have a problem with it." I would. "I know how to cook. We can buy food together and I'll make pasta." I love italian food. I heard Yuri's voice from behind me. "Good idea. I'll get our coats, luvvy." Luvvy?

~after the food shopping~

We went to the park after that. The grass was nice and green and there was a nice breeze in the air. The park was a wide circle and a forest encircled a part of the circle. We sat down on the bench and gazed at the new shops and pointed out the ones we thought were the most expensive and the cheapest stores.

"I'll be going to the bathroom," interupted Yuri who went to another store. Ah. It was much quieter without her.  Minho turned to me. "Krystal, can I ask you something?" I nodded. "I think you're an trustowrthy friend." I stared and nodded again.

Minho then turned back. Is that all he wanted to say? "Er, thanks." There was a moment's pause. 'You're a trustworthy friend.' Isn't that something you'd say to try and say something else. Things like, "Anyways....." or "So......".I never liked it when people do that. Just get to the stinking point already.

"Will you marry me?" What? What did he say? What? Did I hear that right? "What?"

"What do you mean what?" he asked. Was it my imaginaiton then? Why would it be my imagination?

Day dimmed til night and Yuri still didn't come back.

Yuri pov~~

Wtf? He did not just propose to her!!!!!!!!!! He's already engaged to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will happen next? Will they kiss?

No. They won't cause Krystal won't be able to kiss. I waited til night and I quickly dialed her number. It ran four times. "Hello?" Shut up. I do not want to hear your voice ever again.

"It's me Yuri. You will not believe what I saw behind the forest. Come with me! It's a present from me to Minho." I kenw she'd be interested in what I have to sen him. "Okay." I peeked and saw her walk to the forest. Good. I sneaked past Minho, who was sleeping. I met up with Krystal. She was on the edge of the forest.

Then I turned her into a tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't ask how she does it.