chapter 4

The Tree Who Loved Him

Sulli pov~~

Krystal hasn't been answering my texts. What's wrong? Is she angry with me? She's not the type to get angry at her friends. I tried calling her this time. "Hello?" The phone rang seven times, then, "Your call has been formatted to an automatic voice messaging system." Did Krystal leave her phone? I should go and visit her.

~at the Jung's house~

"Oh, it's you," greeted Jessica. "Krystal's not here right now. I don't know where she is. I think she's sleeping over at Minho's. If so, then I'm gonna give her a good lecture about this! I didn't give her permission to do so." Minho's house? "I'll go visit her then." I took my bike and rode to Minho's house.

~Minho's house~

"Um, pardon, can I come in? It's cold out here." It really is. Yuri however, scowled at me. "I don't feel a breeze. What do you want?" I was very annoyed by her. "Is Krystal at Minho's house? Is she sleeping over? Her sister and me wants to know. Cause we haven't sen her."

I could've sworn I saw a flicker of a smile. Then there was a sad expression on her face. "Krystal told me that she's moving out of the country, mostly because of Minho. But also because of her stupid family and 'friends'. So she says she never wants to see you again. You are her 'friend', right?" I ignored her question. How can this be? No, this can't be right. "I don't think so. I think she disappeared because of you," I said boldy. It was true, I had that feeling about her.

"How dare you accuse me? I tried to stop her, alright? But she..she just jumped in the taxi with her luggage and went off. I'm sorry. She was a nice person." I shook my head in disbelief and rode back to Jessica's house.

~Jung house~

"What? Why? What did I do to her?" Jessica cried out. I patted her back. "I-I'm never going to see her again!" She sobbed in her tissue. "You shouldn't just believe Yuri. Krystal would've been a brat to do this, and she's not a brat." Jessica blew her nose. "I'll help bring her back, I promise."

How could I search the whole world though?