chapter 7

The Tree Who Loved Him

Sulli pov~~

It is so expensive to buy a plane ticket. And I don't even know where Krystal went to. America maybe? She told me she was born in California. Yes, California is where she would most likely go.

But I really have to make sure. I tried calling her number again. And again, she didn't pick up. Maybe I could call her parents. I called Jessica's number for her parents number.

234-432-2344

I dialed it and waited.

Minho pov~~

I took a walk to the park. I didn't bother telling Yuri where I was. She can use her head. I'd rather lay on the grass then in the humid house. Nature beats all.

The grass feels nice. There was no breeze in the air. I took off my sweater. There were people staring at me. I ignored them. I wonder if I could eat the grass.

I tried it.

Blargh. I spat it back out.

Now people were laughing at me eyeing me as if I was stupid. Was that too immature of me? Yes it was. And I didn't mind it. That was how when we were friends, immature and stuff.

Krystal pov~~

Aish, it was Minho! He was just laying on the grass. My heart thumped and I stiffened. I wanted to call out to him. I tried to wriggle my roots. Nothing happened, of course. So I just waited.

Was Minho eating grass? I remembered that I had made a bet with him, that he was a wimp not to eat that. He fell for it.

Ooh. He spat it back out. I laughed. People were staring at him and laughing. He's just being immature. Don't mind him. I wonder where Yuri is? Guess she's not the outey person.

Maybe I could send him a telephathic message.

Minho, I am a tree. Come to me.

The message seemed really stupid.

Minho pov~~

I yawned headed to the forest. I needed some nature time. Maybe a nice stroll. I think I saw an apple tree before