chapter 6

The Tree Who Loved Him

Minho pov~~

I made pancakes for me and Yuri as they were the only things I could make. Though, they were really dry and tasted like cardboard. I could see Yuri flinch as she took a bite out of the pancake. I nudged the syrup towards her. She dumped a vat on hers. Ah well. It's not as if she can cook that well. I enjoyed Krystal's sushi rolls and cookies.  The thought of Krystal pained me. What was it about me she hated?

Me, her, and Yuri were such great friends. Of course, a part of that ended when I confessed to Yuri. Ever since, she would act all flirty and stuff. I don't mind it that much. But it's not the same as being friends. And now that Krystal's gone, the friendship ended.

"Yuri, do you really miss Krystal? You don't seem to worry about her that much," I pointed out to her. Her head jerked up and her eyes went sober. "I'm pretty sure she can handle herself to wherever she's going. She'd pretty tough. Of course I miss her. I just-don't know what to feel. She's usually stubborn though. I wouldn't be suprised about her outburst."

Yuri glanced at me, sympathetically, and left. I sighed and dumped the pancakes in the garbage.

Krystal pov~~

What should I do? There is nothing to do. Nothing for me to do. Nothing for anybody else to do either. The only I could do, is think. Really, there's nothing else to do. What should I think about?

Who can help me? Maybe I can send a telapathic message to them. Sulli maybe. What if the message ends up in the wrong head? Should I just think the person's face? Should I think to Sulli, and think the message?

I did everything and thought help me, I'm turned into a tree in the circly park.

This is stupid. What can she do to help? How do I turn back to a human?

Minho pov~~

Yuri's gone shopping for wedding decorations and dresses for the honeymoon. A bit too early to be thinking about that. What should I do in this boring house? Usually I would visit Krystal....

That's it. I advise you, Minho, to put Krystal out of your mind. Maybe some TV will help. I flipped the TV channel on. Just boring talk shows. I turned it off and decided to rest. I can't sleep though. I need to get some water. Crystal, clear water......

ARGH! I need to take a walk in the park. Meet some new people. Meet some old people. Play in the grass. Eat the grass. Just when we were friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ate grass before. It tasted minty.