Chapter 7

What Is Love?

Chapter 7

 

We finally arrived at the villa, the members started to drag their luggage while looking around in aw. I did admit that the villa was extraordinary. It was big, no huge. I turned my eyes to the beach and gasped at the sight, it was beautiful. The water were blue and clear, the white sands made the beach more outstanding. The Wu family sure was something. I looked around, searching for certain someone. When I finally found him, he was dragging two luggage’s. His and Kai’s. I saw Kai protested, trying to take his luggage away from Baekhyun’s hand but Baekhyun refused.

“Hyung, I can manage to carry it by myself.” Kai said, biting his lips in plea.

“No, I’ll carry this for you. Stop protesting.” He replied, while walking to the direction of the villa. I was just standing here, looking right into Baekhyun. I observed his face, indeed Baekhyun was beautiful even without a make-up. He could make anyone fall in love with him with his eye smile, porcelain skin and his delicate hands. Including me and Kai.

Maybe I was stupid for falling in love with him, but the feelings just started to form when I got closer and closer with him. Since we were roommates and all, when I got to know him more the feeling just grew even stronger. Of course, I totally denied it first. It was wrong, a guy should fall in love with a girl. Not another guy. I knew it was a sin, but I just couldn’t make this feeling go away. Without me realizing, I already fell in love with the guy and hoping that he felt the same way.

The painful part was, he didn’t. He just considered me as a friend, no best friend. No less no more. But as the stubborn guy I was, I never gave up and tried to make him fall in love with me. I helped him in anyway if he needed someone, when he missed his family and the tears just fell down from his beautiful eyes, I would hold him close, wrapping his fragile body with my arms whispering comforting words. But it never works. He didn’t fall in love with me, just thanking me for being a good best friend.

In the end, I ended up giving up. Because of the certain someone. The dancing machine of our group. The visual of our group, the 18 years old guy with a tan skin and charisma. Kai. The way Baekhyun looked at him when the younger danced, I totally could figure it out that he totally adored the guy. Baekhyun’s eyes filled with admiration as he clapped his hands when the Kai finished dancing. That time, I just let it pass because he just admired him nothing more.

But it got worse, those looks of admiration that he usually gave turned into the same looks when I looked at Baekhyun. I could see love. It was hurt, really hurt. I could feel my chest being ripped apart. I finally understand why people cried because of love. I didn’t understand that back then now I did. The feeling when someone you love didn’t return your love back and falling in love with someone else was dreadful. The warm liquids just forming on your eyes and fell to the ground, that day I just locked myself in my room hiding under my blanket and cried myself to sleep.

As the days passed the two of them got closer and closer and I just watching them from distance. The younger guy totally had felt the same way to Baekhyun. It was obvious actually, his eyes lighted up when Baekhyun was near. His cheeks turned crimson red when Baekhyun complimented him or touch him. It was adorable looks to see. Kai was lovable, and you couldn’t help feeling like you have to protect him. His existence made everyone happy glad that he was around. Two of them totally had the same feelings toward to each other, if I love someone I should make that person happy right? Finally I gave up my feeling for Kai. I determined to make them happy, since Baekhyun was too dense to realize his own feelings. But I knew he would come around.

“Chanyeol.” I blinked my eyes at the sudden voice, I looked up and saw Kris-hyung staring at me with a frown. “Why are you dazing off with that looks? Is something wrong?” I could see the looks of concern from his face.

“No hyung, nothing’s wrong.” I smiled, shaking my head.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s go inside, everyone already there.”

“Okay, kaja.” I walked inside, following Kris-hyung in silence.

 

I feel bad for Chanyeol /3

Suscribes and comments are love guys ^^