Chapter 3

What Is Love?

Chapter 3

Where am I? Why is it so dark? I wrapped my own arms around me, trying to calm myself. I had this weird feeling and it was so cold in here, I looked around and I couldn’t see anything, just a coldness and darkness.

“Hello?” I took my first step and the next step. I kept walking and walking, but I still didn’t know where I was and I started to feel scared and uneasy about this situation.

“Anyone here? Baekhyun-hyung..?” When I made the next step suddenly I fell down to the floor. “What..? I can’t feel my legs. What’s wrong with my legs?” I tried to move my legs but I couldn’t move it. I just felt numb, this was not happening. No, no, just a dream. Just a dream. Without my legs, I couldn’t dance. Thinking about it, tears just formed on my eyes and broke into a small sob. “Help me…” I whispered quietly.

“Kai. Kai. Kai!” My eyes opened slowly and saw Kyungsoo hyung’s worried face staring straight at me.

“Kyungsoo hyung…?” Tears started to stream down from my eyes and I pulled him into a tight hug, sobbing on his shoulders. I could feel Kyungsoo-hyung started to hug me back and patting my back to sooth me. That dream scared me, I didn’t know why. But it seemed like it was gonna come true.

“Ssh…It was just a nightmare, a bad bad dream. You’re okay now, Kai. Don’t cry.” His fingers wiped my tears that kept falling like a waterfall. He kept hugging me and whispering comforting words as my cry started to quiet down. I pulled away from the hug and smiled gratefully to him and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

“Gomawo hyung…”

“You’re welcome, Kai. Go back to sleep okay?” I shook my head quickly.

“Why you don’t want to go back to sleep?”

“I-I can’t go back to sleep if I already awake.” I tried to find an excuse, the truth is I was scared that dream would come back to me. He stared right in front of my eyes and I gulped. He knew that I was lying.

“I’m gonna call Baekhyun.”

“W-what? No hyung, I don’t you to wake me up because of me!”

“It’s okay, I’m just gonna sleep at his room and he sleeps here. I know he can make you fall asleep again.”

“No hyung, it’s okay. I’m gonna sleep again.” I bit my lips. I didn’t want to disturb Baekhyun’s hyung sleep. I knew all of us were tired because our schedules.

“Fine…” I saw Kyungsoo hyung came back to his bed and I lay down on bed again, looking at the ceiling. I sighed lightly, I’m too scared to go back to sleep. I sat down again and walked outside the room. Maybe warm milk would help.

I was searching for the milk but I found none. Great. I walked slowly to the couch and sat down, staring at nothing.

“Kai? What are you doing here?” I looked up and saw Chanyeol-hyung standing there.

“A-ah. I just can’t sleep.”

“Have you tried to drink some warm milk?”

“I thought that too, but the milk is empty.”

“Wants me to call Baekhyun?”

“NO!”

“Why not? I’m sure he doesn’t mind. You need some sleep, we have schedules tomorrow. Okay?” Chanyeol-hyung walked away and I stood up in panic, chasing Chanyeol-hyung. When I opened the door to their room, suddenly I could feel my legs and I fell down to the floor, my face hit the floor with a big impact. My face was in pain and I could feel liquid came out from my nose.

“KAI!” I looked up and saw Chanyeol-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung running and me. Baekhyun-hyung bent down to get a closer look to my face. I winced in pain and tried to wipe the blood from my nose.

“I’m fine hyung…don’t worry about it.”

“Fine?! You’re not fine! Your nose is bleeding! Why are you so clumsy?!” I bit my lips, looking down. I felt so useless and stupid right now.

“Mian hyung…”I mumbled quietly.

Baekhyun-hyung sighed and he walked away. Is he mad at me? He came back holding his handkerchief and started to wipe the blood on my nose. I just looked at him quietly. I looked up and saw Chanyeol-hyung’s face showed sadness. Did I do something wrong?

“Done. Next time you need to be careful okay?” Baekhyun-hyung gave me those amazing eye smile of his, I nodded mumbling apology.

“It’s okay, Kai.” Baekhyun-hyung patted my head. I looked up at Chanyeol-hyung again and he stared at me with the emotion I couldn’t read. I turned my attention to my legs. It’s not gonna happen like my dream right..?

 

Suscribe and comments ^^ <3