Chapter 4

What Is Love?

Chapter 4

 

We had a practice today, we gonna have a showcase next week at China so we needed as much as practice we could manage.  We must give the best performance for our fans that had been supporting us until now. I knew totally need to focus but I couldn’t help to feel worried for Kai. You know what I mean?

Being the lead dancer of Exo-K sure made me have a huge responsibility to dance the choreography right but my eyes still went to the direction of that boy. My best friend. I already made a promise to his family to take care of him, and I’m a guy who always keeps his words. Maybe you guys were wandering what’s wrong with Kai? He was sick. Really sick. I was so shocked when his family told me about it and I just burst in tears. It was too cruel, Kai was still young.

He had a bright future ahead of him but it seemed like it would crumbled just like that because of this cruel destiny. The worst thing was, that sickness of his would stop him from dancing. Dancing was his life for God’s sake like it was for me, without dancing Kai wouldn’t smile anymore. I just knew that.

“Yah Sehun, why are you dazing off like that?” I looked up and saw Kai  grinning at me wiping off his sweats that dripping from his forehead.

“Hmm, nothing.” No way I’m gonna tell him about my thoughts.

“Really? You have been dazing off for quite long. Are you okay? Something’s bothering you? You know you can tell me anything right buddy?” He patted my shoulder, his face looks worried. You should be worried about yourself instead, Kai.

“Nah, I’m fine. I’m just a little tired that’s all.” I shrugged my shoulder and he hummed in response.

“Why don’t we take a rest for a while then? Let’s join the others.” He gestured to the other members that sitting on the floor, resting. I nodded my head and followed him with silence, totally took caution if he was gonna fall again.

He plopped down next to Baekhyun-hyung. Of course. I shook my head and took a seat next to Luhan-hyung. Luhan hyung realizing my presence and he gave me a smile. I couldn’t believe Luhan-hyung was older than me. How could he have that baby face? Him smiling like that making me wanted to squish his cheeks and I did. He tried to speak up his protest but of course he couldn’t because I was still squishing his cheeks like a pillow.

Being the nice maknae I am I finally let him go and just grinned innocently at him that throwing a dozen of protests, my eyes just stopped at Kai. He was talking to Baekhyun-hyung smiling. I wondered how long that smile gonna last. My face saddened.

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Try to respect your hyungs! Yah! Are even listening to me? Sehun? What’s wrong?”

“Huh?” I looked up at Luhan-hyung and he stared at me with worried and curious looks on his face. “I’m sorry for squishing your cheeks hyung. You just look too cute.”

“Doesn’t mean you can squish it every time you want maknae. And why did you looking at Kai with that looks? Like you’re sad or something?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Really?”

“Yeah hyung.”

“Are you positive?”

“Hmm…” I just hummed in response and looked at Kai again. I just hoped my best friend could be happy like that as long as he could. Because it wouldn’t last long. I smiled bitterly and trying to distract my mind by talking to Luhan-hyung.

 

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter ^^ I really enjoy making angst. /3 lmao. xD

even though i enjoy making fluff and comedy too. But i love angst so much . Please comments and tell me about what u think ^^/