Chapter 2

What Is Love?

Chapter 2

 

“Now go to sleep, okay?” I was at Kai and Kyungsoo’s shared room sitting on the side of Kai’s bed. I just put some compress on his forehead and now I wanted him to rest. When I just stood up and wanted to leave him I felt my hand being pulled by him.

“Stay.” He whispered, still holding my hand. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I couldn’t say no to that face right?

“Arasso. I’ll stay.” I sighed and he smiled weakly at me. I smiled a bit, this kid was so clingy and spoiled.

“Hyung.” I gave my attention back to him and he was staring at me with those innocent eyes of his. I knew you all got confused because of his attitude, but I told you. Kai aka Kim Jongin was innocent. He was more innocent than Tao and Sehun, shocking right? His attitude only changed when he was on stage, he turned into a charismatic y dancer. But when at dorm, he turned into a cute little puppy that so clingy to others. He was too cute when he became like this.

“Hmm?” I hummed.

“Sing for me?” He stared at me expectation.

“If I sing for you, then you’ll go to sleep okay?” He nodded and grinned. I took a deep breath and started to sing to ‘Angel’, the song on our album. I sang while caressing Kai’s hair, I knew that would make him fall asleep sooner.

While I was singing the chorus, his eyes closed slowly and he finally fell asleep. I smiled at the adorable sight, I finished the song, covering his body with blanket to make him warm. I pulled my hand away slowly from his grips and kissed his forehead gently.

“Sleep well…” I walked outside the room closed the door behind me.

“He finally fall asleep?” Suho-hyung asked me.

“Yup, sleeping like a baby.” I grinned proudly, Kai is stubborn and hard to put him to sleep. I don’t know why, but I’m the only one who can put him to sleep.

“That idiot, practicing his off and doesn’t realize he’s having a fever.” I saw Sehun rolled his eyes while playing with his phone.

“Sehun language!” Kyungsoo eomma scolded him and he immediately apologized. “Sorry…” I walked toward the couch and plopped down next to Sehun.

“Uri maknae cares for our kkamjong so much huh?” I began to .

“Of course I care for him hyung, he’s my best friend for goodness sake.” He turned to me with ‘what are you implying looks’.

“Hmm~ But you seem care for him more than a best friend~.” Hehehe, sorry to told you. But I think Sehun and Kai looks good together. He gave me the ‘are you kidding me look now.’

“Geez hyung, I don’t get it, why are you so dense?” He shook his head, I looked at him with confusion written on my face.

“Hey! Why are you calling me dense?”

“Never mind hyung.” He turned his attention back to his phone, making me more curious than ever.

~~~

My eyes opened slowly, I rubbed my eyes with my hands and blinked. I was at my room, why am I here? Oh yeah, Baekhyun-hyung brought me here. Speaking of Baekhyun-hyung, where is he?

I looked around the room, searching for his presence but there was none. My lips turned into a slight pout, Baekhyun-hyung left me. Why did he leave me? I hate being alone. I got down slowly from the bed, stood up with my both feet. My head still hurting a bit, but I ignored the pain and walked to the door.

My stomach growled, screaming for foods. When I walked, I didn’t know why but my legs suddenly felt weak and it just wobbled and I fell down to the floor. My face met the floor, what’s wrong with my hands? Why I didn’t support myself? I winced in pain at the impact, thanks God It wasn’t happened at the street or I would be bleeding. I tried to stand up, holding my chin that got a scratch. And it hurts.

Suddenly the door opened and Sehun came in with worried looks. “What happened?” He asked while walking toward me. He stopped and looked at my chin.

“I fell down, it’s nothing serious.” I said, tried to calm him down. He suddenly cupped my cheeks, looking for others injuries. I just let him be, Sehun always been protective of me. I supposed to be the older one.

“You fell down again..?” He turned his head to my arms and I could see his eyes showed pain and sadness. I frowned, why his face turned that way when he saw my flawless arms not my chin.

“Yeah…I’m okay though Sehun. I’m just being clumsy as usual.” I laughed, tried to lighten up the moods. He looked at me with that sad looks again and suddenly hugged me. My eyes widened at his sudden act of affection.

“S-sehun?”

I could feel that his grips got tighter, he was holding like he was afraid to lose me. What’s wrong with him? I patted his back gently, didn’t know what to do. After a few minutes he pulled away and smiled.

“Let’s go eat dinner, Kyungsoo-hyung cooked many delicious foods. Including your favourite fried chickens.” He said and then left my room. I looked at his back for a while and then followed behind him, leaving my room heading to the kitchen.

When I arrived at the dining table, the table already filled with the members. Kyungsoo-hyung on the first chair on the left followed by Baekhyun-hyung and then Chanyeol hyung. I was kinda disappointed the spot next to Baekhyun-hyung already taken so I just sat down next to Sehun.

“Kai, are you feeling better?” Suho-hyung asked, everyone’s eyes stopped at me.

“U-um yeah, I’m perfectly fine now.” I gave them a smile and they just nodded with relief. Yes, my headache still here. But I just didn’t want them to worry.

“What’s wrong with your chin?”

“Huh?” Kyungsoo-hyung looked at me with worried face. Well done Kai, you make people worried about you again.

“He fell down.” I looked at Sehun.

“You must be careful next time, Kai.”

“Ne, Chanyeol-hyung.”

“Is it hurt?” Baekhyun-hyung asked, my hear fluttered. He cared about me.

“Nope hyung, it’s not hurt anymore. Don’t worry okay?”

“Hmm…if you say so…”

“Enough with the talk, now let’s eat shall we? I don’t want my foods to be cold.” Kyungsoo-hyung suddenly clapped his hands, got our attention and I started to dig in. It tastes delicious as usual, his foods was always the best.

“Sehun! Don’t play with your phone while eating!” I turned to Sehun who was texting someone I guess. He turned to me and gave me a look and then slipped his phone back inside his pocket.

“Mian, Kyungsoo-hyung.”

~~~

To: Jaekyung-noona

Noona, he fell down again today. And yes, his arms are flawless.

 

What do you guys think? Oh, this story is angst. So, i'm warning you right now. ;A;

Jaekyung is kai's noona btw. I just don't know his real noona's  name /3

Suscribe and comments! <3