chapter 5

When confronted with Perfection

day  1  of vacation:

 

"Has everyone got in the car? and everything we would need in the farm house are kept inside?"

 

"yes aunty" Ann answered to Mrs.Jung

 

"where is Jihye, Ann?" Mrs .jung questioned.

 

"she is on the phone, calling her bro. looks like he wont able to make it for the vacation. so she's calling him to make him keep his promise to go for vacation."

 

"poor  yunho. always busy with work. looks like he wont make it. As he's not someone who breaks promises, looks like the work is important."

 

'oh!! his name is Yunho and he is very hardworking' Ann made a mental on jihye's brother.

 

"yes!!!!" jihye screamed. everyone came out of the car immediately, "hey! jihye what happened?" they asked out of concern.

 

"oh! nothing. bro agreed that he'll come to the farm house. he said he won't be coming with us today but will make it there by tomorrow evening." hearing what jihye said, everyone became happy.

 

'then finally i can meet this YUNHO guy' Ann thought.

 

 

-----

 

 

farm house:

 

By the time they reached the farmhouse, it has became almost evening.

 

 

Mr. and Mrs.Jung took their thing entered into their room.

 

Ann was a bit lost, thinking where to keep her things.

 

"Jihye where shall i keep my things? it looks like there are only three rooms here and one room at entrance."

 

"Ann..you keep your things in here." she took Ann to a nearby room and unloaded all the things from Ann 's bag.

 

"this room is nice.." Ann said.

 

"ok then get ready and meet me outside. dinner will be served outside" she informed and left the room.

 

Later, everyone had dinner and went to bed.

 

 

-----

 

 

Jung crops:

 

"did you finish all work i asked you to do?" yunho questioned his assistant sung min.

 

"yes sir" his assistant informed.

 

"ok then i'll leave and don't forget to inform me about all the activities till i come from vacation." he informed and left the company.

 

'jihye it will be surprise for you tomorrow morning when your brother will be serving you your breakfast' he thought excitedly as he drove to the farm house.

 

 

---

 

 

farm house:

 

'it's around midnight. so everyone is already sleeping. then i 'll also go and sleep in my room and meet every one in  morning' Yunho thought and went to his room.

 

 

------------

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING..QUEEN  B DOLL