chapter 13

When confronted with Perfection

 

yunho woke up in the morning and as usual checked his phone and realised that he hasn't spoke to Ann yesterday. not only that but he almost forgot about Ann and that he had to meet her to decide the place where jihye's birthday party will be held at.

 

but..but he missed it, because of the meeting and he also forgot to inform her that he will not able to meet her as he was busy.

 

as soon as he realized it, without thinking twice he dialed her phone number. *ring* *ring*she answered the call and said "HELLO."


yunho felt relief over him since he has thought she might not answer it as he didn't inform her that he won't be able to meet her which might have made Ann angry.

"Hello" Ann spoke again

"Hello."

"hello...who is this???" Ann asked.

"It's me...Yunho."

"Yunho?? which Yunho?"

"huh? How many Yunho you know Miss Ann??" he asked in anger.

"NONE." She also replied in anger.

By hearing to her answer, he knew that she was angry. so in a soothing tone he replied, "Ann.. I'm Sorry for Yesterday..excuse Me."

As soon as she heard his voice, that's when she realised he was actually asking sorry. so she calmed down and let her anger go, before replying "no.. its ok. i was just kidding."

 

but in reality she got ready in the morning at 7am and was waiting for his call. she waited all day long but there was no call and not even a single message she recevied from him. so out of anger, she deleted his number from her contact list. that was the reason,that she didnt recognise the call that came by before listening to his voice.
 

he left another sigh of relief when he realised Ann was no longer angry on him as her voice softened. "Ann...shall we go outside today? I will treat you for my yesterday's mistake." He asked hoping that she will accept the offer.

"Hmmm... ok.."

 

 


A/N it's a small update...hope u guys like it.