chapter 12

When confronted with Perfection

Guys..am really sorry for not updating all these days..so here is a new small chapter..hope u all will like it..thank u.


 

 

Next day:

 

he left home as early as 5 in morning, called sungmin on the way to the office and got to know that he also left and on his way to the office.

 

Sungmin and Yunho both met in front of the office and entered together.

 

Yunho asked sungmin whether he has prepared all the paper work assigned earlier for which he said, "yes sir I did" in response.

 

'The meeting will start at 9:00AM. so as per my watch there's still 3 more hours to go.' Yunho took a mental note while looking at his wrist watch.

 

Yunho’s plan was clear. he knows that his rivals will not spare him if he didn’t execute a perfect plan but all to in a budget that is reasonable and competing to what JungMin has to offer.

 

Jungmin is the son of his father’s rival and his brother, the next highest stock holder of the company. So that made both of them cousins.

 

Yunho checked his paper while waiting for the meeting to start.

 

Charts indicating the profit of 30% of Departmental store of JUNG CORPS…((all thanks to his discount plans…and increased advertising…and promotions…))? check

Charts indicating the profit of 5% of JUNG CORPS Hotels..((all thanks to his reduction in existing rates to attractive rates…holiday packages..and promotion of the changes offered and increased quality of services..))? check

To open Restaurant which are affordable to all class of people yet classy and offering good services was his plan for which he has prepared a proposal to present at todays meeting? check.

 

yunho was prepared for the meeting. 'I NEED TO GIVE MY BEST' is all what Yunho had in his mind and he did it. he gave his best. The meeting was successful and Mr.Jung was all happy seeing his very efficient son. although the meeting ended at around Noon, it took until 11 PM for Yunho to finish other relative stuff and some reviews. so he didnt call or message to Ann.

 

indeed he also have forgotten about Ann. he came home all exhausted and as soon as he came home he went to the bathroom to get fresh up, crashed down on the bed and slept off.