chapter 18

When confronted with Perfection

he wanted say that he dont want to go out with her but i had no courage to say that so followed her lead..

then the date he came back to office and worked till 12a.m. his assistant sung min asked him whether he will go home or not..

for which yunho said do u wanna go drink with me today...he wanted to say no...but looking at his boss's pathetic condition he said yes and they went to drink..

yunho drank so much...and started speaking...u knw sung min ah this guys likes this girl...

but he is engaged and still he is unable let go of this girl whom he has developed feelings for

 and in between his parents ask him to marry his fiancee whom he now know that he dont like her...and

the girl he loves now hate him as she  found out that he was engaged earlier and didnt

 tell her ...will she forgive him...will she accept his love...will she??...and

 what he will tell his fiancee that he likes another girl and not her...will she forgive him...and let him go to his love will she??

it all seem complicated sung min ah.... i dont know what to do...and yunho started drinking again...

and after listening to his boss..he asked do u think that girl  likes u boss?

yes yunho replied...

then she wont be angry on u for long just approach her....

but her phone is switched off... then sung min said if so go her house thats it...

as soon he heard what he had said... he called his mom and said he wont come to home as he is going to his chingu's place and tomorrow go to

office from there itself and kept the phone and drove to ann's apartment..







another update : )