chapter 10

When confronted with Perfection

 

next day:

 

The morning was as usual for yunho, getting up and getting ready, leaving for the office. The only thing that was different was he had a different kinda smile on his face.

 

a smile which indicated his happiness of meeting HER in afternoon. he really felt happy inside...he drove his car and reached his office.

 

"Morning sir" his PA sungmin greeted him. "morning" he responded and went to his cabin and told sungmin to clear his after noon schedule of this whole week as he had other personal plans. sungmin cleared all schedule as ordered by his boss Yunho and informed him about the same.

 

yunho called ann and informed her to get ready as he will be picking her from her apartment to go for the shopping to which she agreed. 

 

after the call yunho called sungmin and asked, "how am i looking?" listening to this, his PA was just amazed as this was the first time that his boss asked him about his clothing because yunho is known to have the best dressing skills in the entire Seoul. so he was shocked while listening to his boss' question. "sungmin are you listening to me?" yunho questioned him. "huh! yes sir" he responded.

 

"why are you asking this question sir?" he asked him. hearing that yunho asked him whether his style was good enough to go out with a girl.

 

sungmin told, "sir please don't mind me telling this, but i think, to go out with a girl these are too formal. like that of a going for the family meeting. so if you don't mind, may i know what is your purpose? i mean, are going out casually or meeting the parents of your fiancée?"

 

after hearing to it, yunho just trembled as he remembered that he had forgotten about his engagement with PARK RAE IN, daughter of his father’s best friend and also one of the top business man like his father. he was thinking, 'what is happening in my life? how come i forgot one of the most important event in my life?' then he started to remember all the events that happened his graduation.

 

he remembered the call that came for him that day which changed his life entirely. i mean entirely. as yunho never thought of coming into the family business.

 

he always wanted to do research about the improvement in trade strategy and its effect on economy and he also shared a love for the music that explains his friends circle and also back home he is a member of a band known as "Eastern Lords". if not for his passion for research in marketing he would have never left Seoul for studies in Oxford University.

 

then he remembered coming to Seoul that very night of the day on which he got the call. they told him that his father is not well and was admitted to hospital. after coming back, he rushed to the hospital and saw his dad. then the only thought that came into his mind was, 'enough is enough now. i should stop being so stubborn and start taking control over the company and let his father rest.'

 

then he meet his band mates who are like brothers to him and guiding stars to jihye. they gave him shoulder to cry as he couldn't be emotional in front of his family in such times.

 

From then on, he took control over the company. his father told him about the engagement with PARK RAE IN, the heir of park groups and the daughter of his father’s most reliable friend since a long time ago. Neither did he have any girlfriend nor a crush on anyone that time that would make him reject the offer.

 

moreover he thought it would be an opportunity to further improve the company's status and also Park Rae In seemed to be intelligent and beautiful. 'what else does a guy want more than this in a girl?' he had thought that at that time.

 

never has he considered love for a must criteria as he always used to think that after marriage everything would be under control and eventually he will fall in love with Rae In. that was his life till he met ..till he met ann, the girl who caught his heart and eyes just in one glance. in just one look.

 

in just one single look, he fell. the very first day when he saved her from falling down, was the day he fell for her so deeply. he never thought that was real. it was kinda love at first sight. he always used to laugh when people used to talk about love at first sight and stuffs. but now unknowingly, he is also a victim for the this so called love at first sight

 

and when he saw ann in their farm house and find out that she is jihye’s buddy, the girl he wanted to meet so desperately, he thought 'may be this is what destiny has in stakes for me' and he had totally forgotten about his fiancée PARK RAE IN. 'if sungmin never made me remember about her, then i think i would have totally forgotten about her' he thought. 'ANN what have you done to me? now how will I’ll tell you about all this and my feelings for you? ann... ann... oh... ann...'

 

"sir? sir?" a voice came and then he remembered what he was doing and responded, "oh! yes tell me." then sungmin continued, "sir, you were asking about something..."

 

"oh! yes... yes... leave that. anyway, I'm leaving now. i have someone to meet." yunho told and started to leave. then sungmin called, "sir." then yunho turned around and asked "what?"

 

he told, "sir if you were to go casually with someone you want to impress, then go in denims with a simple yet posh tee along with a good looking jacket and sunglasses. sir, go for aviators. they are quite a trend these days." he informed him with a small smile in his face. yuhno had a questioning look on his face as he wondered why sungmin has told him about impressing someone. but still he thanked him and left.

 

while not only sungmin but also all the other employees had noticed a strange change in their boss’ personality since a few days ago and sungmin knew it was after he saved the falling girl near the restaurant they went for meeting the clients and everyone else knew it was not because of Rae In as she was in USA doing her diploma in Marketing studies.