chapter 11

When confronted with Perfection

 

after hearing what sungmin has to tell yunho about his clothing, he went to a mall and brought some new casual clothing and left to pickup ann from her apartment as he had already informed her.

 

"hello ann-sshi, where are you? I'm in front of your apartment." he asked ann through the phone call.

 

"yes..yunho-sshi, wait a second. i'll just come downstairs." she informed him, which made him think, 'why is she so irresponsible even after informing her already, she is still asking me to wait? this will not happen after we marry miss ann.' he thought unconsciously.

 

while he was thinking, ann came and she was wearing a simple pink tee with skinny jeans, hair tied back and fringes covering half of her forehead. she looked simple yet very beautiful to yunho. he was seeing her while she walked up to where his car was parked. he got out of the car and opened the door  for her like a true gentle man he is.

 

when she saw yunho in casuals, she was attracted to him in an instance. not that she didn't like him in tuxedo but it was new to her to see yunho like this.

 

she felt happy thinking he might have dressed like this for her but she suddenly warded off this feeling as she didn't want her heart to beat like crazy which will make this meeting difficult to deal with. she repeated to herself 'we are just meeting to arrange surprise party to jihye. thats it and nothing else. ann come to your senses.' looking at the confused look in ann's face, yuhno knew sungmin's advise has worked. he smiled inside his head and informed her to sit inside the car.

 

at first they went to a top bakery in Seoul and ordered a strawberry cake for the party and he treated her with a chocolate cake when she told him her favorite is chocolate while picking the cake. she thanked him for the treat and ate happily.

 

Just seeing her eat happily made him feel so good and thought' may be this is what is called "being in love" where you find all things done by that someone looks so beautiful to look at' and giggled while thinking of it and saw a bit of cream on the tip of her nose and unconsciously his had picked a tissue to clean it which made ann still for a movement and she started munching her cake a few seconds later. even yunho was unaware of why he did that.

 

at that time ann informed yunho that she has finished eating and now they can get going. so they left the bakery and then he took her to a jewelry shop. ann thought he will gift his sister jewelry for her birthday. so as soon they entered  the shop she was very candid to pick a very elegant yet posh looking piece that will look good on jihye.

 

looking at ann's enthusiasm he thought he did the right job by bringing her here and later he realized while looking at the jewelry ann was also checking out an earring. as soon as yunho glanced at her, she shifted her gaze out of the earring she was looking at and later she started to look at the necklace yunho has picked.

 

she responded that it is beautiful and later they agreed to buy the same piece and left the place to return to their respective homes as it was getting late. he hurried to leave her home as he didn't want her to reject his offer to go out with him tomorrow to select the place for the party.

 

When they reached in front of ann's apartment, she got down and waved him good night. he also did the same and drove back to his office to check the work that was done after he left from his office and also to get review of tomorrow’s meeting at the morning.

 

in the office, sungmin was expecting yunho as he had known his hardworking boss who neglect none and who is very serious about his work and his company.

 

as soon as he saw yunho in his cabin, his PA sungmin brought the file he has prepared for the purpose of the review of the meeting and also checked the ppt presentation they have prepared for the meeting about review of the year’s profit and tips to improvise the customer appreciation and promotion of the company services and expansion related to the next coming year for the company’s progress.

 

he checked all the ppts and reports required for tomorrow and also other reports which will help home to promote the company investments for the progress and investing in the new field of concern for the expansion next year and after all the work, he left the office as he needed to get back to office early the next day for the arrangement of the important meeting as it would decide his yearly work in the company.

 

sungmin said all the best for the next day's meeting which made yunho smile and he left the for his home. so did yunho.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE::

am having exams...as am in final year, i might be very much engrossed in studies as only nearly twenty days left for my finals

so i might not be able to update till my exams are over...so please pardon me for making you all wait...

sorry for all the typos...am really poor in proof reading..

 

please comment and subscribe...pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee don't just be a silent reader... please comment...