chapter 16

When confronted with Perfection

jihye then realised that it was all planned..

as every year they would keep party in party hall and not in home so she never thought of this thing.

she felt happy to see all guest her mom and dad and her brother...
 
and her mom took jihye and ann to dressing room...as to get properly for party..

then jihye and ann came down..they  both were looking beautiful...

and the all wished her and she cut the cake and started to meet all guests

in between ann received message from yunho it read " come to the kitchen "

she thought what in the world he want to in kitchen when every one here is enjoying and when food is arranged in back garden ..

then she replied " no am not coming anywhere..''

yunho thought y she is always like this.. and send a message again ''i need a help..come''

then ann replied ''what help...ok wait am coming''

then she told ann that she will be back in a minute and she went to meet yunho in kitchen...

then she went to kitchen and asked him what help he as she saw that he just standing there...

she then said you dont look like you need help...then y u called me here?

then suddenly he warped her eyes with a blind fold and he said just wait a few second dont scream ok..then she agreed..

the he let the blind fold go and handed a mirror to her..

she couldnt believe that she is wearing the earring that she saw in  shop when they been to buy gift for jihye for her  birthday...

and he handed her a small card in which said "U R MY GIRL''

all these seem so sudden...she started to like him but she now realized its mutual...before she said anything

 yunho kissed her on forehead...then held her hans in his and took her to the main partyhall..

then suddenly a girl came and kissed yunho and hugged him and said " i really missed u all these days"

''so am back...clear ur schedules as u need to take me to date tomorrow''

ann felt like thousands of needles piercing her as see saw that girl kiss the guy who she started to develop feelings for...




a quick small update..hope u like it :)