chapther 1

When confronted with Perfection

Chapter- 1

 

"Mom, I'm leaving" is the sentence which wakes up the JUNG family. It was from their one and only dearest son Yunho

who wakes up all the family members as he leaves for his work in the 'Jung corps'.

 

Jung corps is one of the famous and reliable companies in the whole of the country in its services.

 

It was all because of Mr.Jung who worked thick and thin to bring it to the present status. But a few years ago, Mr.Jung was diagnosed with a kidney disease which made his son, Yunho Jung who was studying senior year in Business Marketing at Oxford university, to take up the responsibilities of the companies entirely as soon as he finishes his course.

 

Except for a few advises from his dad, almost all of the decisions regarding Jung Corps were made by Yunho.

 

At the beginning, everybody doubted his ability to run the company. But as soon as they got to know about Yunho and his abilities, the employees started to believe that the Yunho whom they thought were a mere young fellow is not what they thought him to be, but is actually a very hard working smart individual, who accepts nothing but perfection in work and no excuse could be given regarding that."

 

Once he started working in Jung Corps, all he did everyday was getting up 5 O'clock in the morning, get ready, go through the day's work schedule list, have breakfast, inform his family about leaving for work, then work until lunch, have lunch at 2 O'clock in the afternoon, continue working till midnight before finally getting back home, have dinner, take a shower and finally go to sleep.

 

It was his everyday schedule.

 

 

Present Day:

 

"Mom am leaving" Yunho called out.

 

"Ok son, take care and drive safe." his mom responded.