Episode 002: Of Corns and Dinosaurs (Kris)

EXO & WhatsApp

 

 

(In virtual world of Kris's phone)

 

 

 

I LOVE UNICORNS

Unicorn, Princess, Baozi, Troll, Panda, You

 

 

 

Unicorn changed the subject to “I LOVE UNICORNS”

 

 

You joined

 

 

Princess joined

 

 

Panda joined

 

 

Troll joined

 

 

Baozi joined

 

 

 

 

You

What the hell

 

 

Troll

LOLOLOL I LOVE UNICORNS!! <3 *Sarcasm*

 

 

Princess

Excuse me but I think you got the wrong contact number ._. Are you my fan, perhaps?

 

 

Panda

I love panda, not unicorns! >A///

 

 

Baozi

???

 

 

You

Zhang Yixing you better explain me what the hell is this thing

 

 

Unicorn

WELCOME TO THE MYSTICAL WORLD OF UNICORNS!!! XD

 

 

You

Oh My …

 

 

Unicorn

Let us gather around and share our beautiful hobby of admiring the beauty of unicorns everyone ^^ Anyone for Unicorn exhibit?

 

 

Troll

LOLOLOLOL Count me in *sarcasm*

 

 

Princess

._. Xingie, did you perhaps just watched another series of My Little Pony?

 

 

Troll

LOLOLOLOL That's such a great 'unicorn' series *sarcasm*

 

 

You

My Little Pony is about pony, Yixing. Not unicorn.

 

 

Unicorn

Excuse me it's a unicorn series. It has horns and rainbow tails.

 

 

Troll

LOLOLOL Agree with Unicorn boy. *sarcasm*
 

 

Baozi

But Yixing~~ it's pony. The title said so D:

 

 

Unicorn

U people don't know the difference of ponies and unicorns. I'm an expert so I know it D:< it's unicorns. The one who made it is just illiterate. They don't know how to spell unicorn so they used Pony.

 

 

You

Then what am I if I have thick eyebrows and people is illiterate? Angry bird?

 

 

Panda

I thought gege IS an angry bird

 

 

Princess

then I'm a deer n__n

 

 

Troll

Me a Cheshire cat~ Meeeeow~!

 

 

Baozi

What bout me? ://

 

 

Princess

Bun

 

 

Panda

Bun?

 

 

Troll

Bun

 

 

Unicorn

Bun!

 

 

You

Bun is a nice option for you

 

 

Baozi

Q________Q U mean people! U bully your hyung! TT^TT

 

 

Princess

I thought you liked it, my baby baozi :O

 

 

You

This is not called bully. We're suggesting

 

 

Baozi

in the dictionary, 'suggesting' is another definition of 'bully'

 

 

You

...

Whose Chinese dictionary are you using?

 

 

Baozi

Jongdae's

 

 

Troll

LOLOLOLOL Hyung fall for it LOLOLOL X))

 

 

Unicorn

>:((( GUISE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING BOUT UNICORNS, RAWR!

 

 

Princess

Oooh, feisty dinosaur!

 

 

Unicorn

What da.. IMMA UNICORNNNN!!!

 

 

Troll

LOLOLOL Yixing is a corn

 

 

Unicorn

I. AM. A. FREAKING. RAINBOW. UNICORN

 

 

Panda

Rofl, such a corny dinosaur Yixing gege is ><

 

 

Unicorn

I'M A UNICORN TT_TT A RAINBOW FLUFFY PRETTY UNICORN WITH MAGIC! OTL

 

 

Baozi

If Yixingie is a corn dinasour, can I be the unicorn then? :D

 

 

Unicorn

-Drowning-

 

 

You

I never knew you have such an interest for dinosaurs and corns, Xing.

I found it a nice taste -two thumbs up-

 

 

 

Unicorn

>:(((( The unicorn is mad. Huff.

 

 

Troll

Correction: The Corn Dinosaur is mad. Huff

 

 

Unicorn

Fine. If this is what u guise want then.

 

 

Unicorn changed the subject to “I LOVE CORNS & DINOSAURS!”

 

 

Unicorn

Let us gather around and share our beautiful hobby of admiring the beauty of corns and dinosaurs everyone ^^ Anyone for corn exhibit?

 

 

You left the group

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO-M Dorm

12:16 A.M

 

 

What the hell is going on here?” I grunted lowly, my hand sneaked out from the cover towards to the night stand. The annoying ringtone Jongdae set for me kept on pestering my eardrums. Who the hell would used a Nihao Kailan theme song as their ringtone? Spare me.

 

 

What?” I spoke to the other line after I gave a yawn and rubbed my groggy eyes. But it was not long until my eyes went big when I heard a soft sob.

 

 

Wufan...”

 

 

That voice is kinda familiar...

 

 

Luhan gege?”I frowned and sat up from my previous sleeping posture. “Wha- what happen?”

 

 

Luhan sobbed once again. “I- I'm so sad,”

 

 

What the- Is he calling me this late at night just to say he's sad? And the heck, I thought we lived together in the same dorm.

 

 

Where the hell are you, gege? And why are you calling me at midnight?”

 

 

I'm in the dorm...”

 

 

Then what's up with the call when we can just walk with our two friggin legs God created for us?!

 

 

Then the older male continued after a short pause. “I can't open your room, Wufan. You locked it. You-” He sobbed again. “Should go out and see this,”

 

 

What is he talking about?

 

 

In a minute of time, the phone call cut off and I immediately hopped off from my bed, waking up Jongdae on the way.

 

 

The hell ge?” he grumbled, not at all happy puffy that his sleep was disturb.

 

 

Hey, did you locked the door?” I asked. Jongdae lazily nodded and cuddled with his pillow, eyes were about to closed. I smacked his head. “OW!”

 

 

No wonder Luhan said the door is locked.

 

 

Aish, never mind. Go back to your sleep, Cheshire,” I sighed and walked towards the door. I better hope there's something interesting that made Luhan called my at night. If it's just about Tao sleepwalking to the Gucci store again I better smacked those two's head all right. Such a waste of time for my beauty sleep. And there I was dreaming bout having a trip to Hawaii all for myself while the other five monkeys are my servants for a whole year.

 

 

Hahaha...

 

 

I mentally laughed with darkness as my hands were already curled around the doorknob, ready to open the door.

 

 

Click

 

 

Wha...” I froze on spot and my eyes were bigger than before, my mouth open agape in horror. I thought I was dreaming again...

 

 

Ge?” Jongdae called out and he also woke up from his slumber and walk his way towards where I was standing. “What's up- Oh..”

 

 

Oh hi Wufan and Jongdae! Look look! I just finished planting all the corns! And look, don't I look great with the outfit?!” an enthusiastic Yixing pops out with a green dinosaur costume, along with him was a sobbing Luhan in a pink dinosaur costume as well, with a hello kitty bow tie on its right ear.

 

 

Gege....” I heard a voice and I immediately glanced to the other direction of the room. Tao was standing there pouting, and he was also wearing a... is that a panda or a dinosaur costume?

 

 

Is that a panda or dinosaur?”

 

 

It's a pandasaur!” Yixing exclaimed and happily skipped off to the living room. Jongdae, Luhan and I then followed suit as I was curious what the hell happened. My curiosity wasn't that long enough when I for the first time step foot to the living room. Full of corns.

 

 

Jongdae, are you sure this is exo-m's dorm?” I asked and turned around. Much to my amazed, I found Jongdae in a purple (Barney) dinosaur costume and mouth full with corn that Yixing stuffed in.

 

 

Wu... Wufan.....” I heard another voice calling me. I turned around and found a depressed looking Minseok in a corner, wearing a delicious looking steamed bun costume. I was about to laugh to my heart's content at the ridiculousness but my intention quickly washed away when a hand strongly gripping my left shoulder. I gulped when I felt a hot breath on my left ear.

 

 

Wufan~”

 

 

Shoot anonymous.

 

 

I cleared my throat and pushed away the hand, slightly taking a step back. “Yi-Yixing! Hahaha, look at the time. It's midnight! Let's go to sleep, shall we?” I nervously chuckled and Yixing smiled amusingly at me, his dimples showing. A giggle escape from his mouth.

 

 

Dinosaur.... or corn?” He asked, hands up to show a costume of a red dinosaur and a corn.

 

 

Erm... How bout, NO!!!!” I sprinted off for a run and quickly fly into my room, locking it immediately.

 

 

Aww, gege~!” Yixing knocked the door.

 

 

HOLY FREAKING TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[NO ONE'S P.O.V]

 

 

EXO-K Dorm

 

 

Wufan-sii?” Suho yawned. The whole members of EXO-K were already sleeping peacefully as it is. The kid's punishment week was still on going so only Suho's phone was the only gadget left in the house.

 

 

Wufan? Kris?” Suho frowned when there was no answer from the other line.

 

 

Kri-,”

 

 

Help me,”

 

 

What?”

 

 

Yixing is going wild and-, HOLY NO!!!!!!”

 

 

Suho winced when Kris screams with an epic girly voice and he could hear Yixing's voice of “Come here my little corn!” from the background before the line was cut. The leader of K could only shook his head and put down his phone before going back to his sleep. As if he never knew what happen in the M.

 

 

Maybe Yixing with his obsession again,” Suho mumbled and he closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Don't know why it turns out to be corn and dinosaurs, LOL. *bricked*