Eunhae Kiss the Radio

Blinded By Your Love

 

"Move on with our song dedication. Hee Young requested Mister from Kara. She would like to dedicate it to...to....ah i can't see the name clearly....to....Il Sung. Is it Il Sung? Ah yeah it's Il Sung.  So Hee Young would like to dedicate Mister to Il Sung with a message 'Sunbae-nim, I've been watching you from a far all this while. I often pass by your class just to see you but you never seem to notice me. I like you since elementary school and I want to confess my feelings for you but I'm afraid you'll reject me since we never really talk to each other. You are always so silent and cool but that's why I like you. Sunbae-nim, will you notice me one day?'," Eunhyuk finishs his words with a smile. What a sweet dedication.

"Aigoo....so sweet. Hee Young-shi message is so sweet. I hope that the Il Sung guy is listening right now," says Leeteuk.

"Yeah, and Hee Young-shi, I hope you will find your courage to confess to that guy. You should give a try. It doesn't matter if the guy reject you. At least he will surely notice you after that. Emmmm.....Maybe behind his coldness and silence, the guy has actually noticed you all this while and like you secretly. Who knows," says Eunhyuk then.

"Ohhh if that really happens it will be SO sweet!!! Hee Young-shi, fighting!!" Leeteuk speaks eagerly while lifting his hand in the air and do the 'fighting' sign.

Eunhyuk continues,"Now here you go, your requested song. Mister from...."

"KARA!!" Eunhyuk and Leeteuk finish the sentence together.

They then laugh together but the laughter can't be heard since the song has already filled the radio station. They talk happily while looking at the computer to search for another dedication. A staff comes and gives several pieces of paper to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. Leeteuk puts the paper on the table and continue reading dedications on the computer screen while Eunhyuks reads the papers thoroughly. The papers are about today's topic and today's guest on Sukira. Eunhyuk is so into his reading that he doesn't realize a fish guy is walking with tip toe steps behind him. The fish guy walks really carefully. He makes sure there's no noise produced or his plan will destroy. When he finally manages to stand up behind his hubby, he then sneakily hugs his hubby from the back and makes his hubby's drops all paper in his grip because of surprise.

"Baby, I come to see you!" he says while tightening his hug. The hug is so tight that Eunhyuk cough because lack of air. Although it is hard to breathe, Eunhyuk does not stop Donghae from hugging him tightly. Well, he rather die than giving up on his lover's sweet romantic hug.

"Hey, fish! Why are you here? It's not even Wednesday," asks Leeteuk sounds a little bit annoyed.

"Why? I can come only on Wednesday? I miss my baby. I want to cuddle with him as much as I want. Besides, the PD is okay with my presence. He even asked me to DJ together with you guys.....Emmm Hyukkie baby, I miss you so much!" replies Donghae cuddling his hubby harder.

Leeteuk shows his disgusted face. "Geez. You guys were together less than an hour ago. And now you say you miss him already.....ahhhh this two really makes me wanna puke," He then continues scrolling down and reads dedications.

"Baby, don't mind Teeukie hyung. He's jealous with us." says Eunhyuk then caress his lover's fingers. Donghae nods. He's happy with Eunhyuk's tender touch on his fingers.

"Ermmm..what were you doing before coming here?" ask Eunhyuk, still in Donghae's arm.

"After you left with Teeukie hyung, I was so bored so I went to Wookie's room to see what he's doing,"

"Then?"

"Unfortunately he was with Yesung hyung at that time so they kicked me out for disturbing their special time,"

Eunhyuk laughs. "Then?"

"Then I went to Sungmin hyung's room but after I remember how much I hate pink, I turned back,"

Eunhyuk laughs again. "Then?"

"Then I saw Siwon was heading to the bathroom so I joined him and helped him rub his back,"

"WHATT?!!"

"Hehe. I'm kidding, darling. Hehe. I love Hyukkie when he's jealous,"

Knowing that he is fooled by his lover, Eunhyuk repeatedly slaps his lover's arm which is surrounding him tightly right now.

"Ouchh don't do that it hurts," complaint the fish guy.

"That's punishment for a naughty fish,"

Donghae just smiles with Eunhyuk words. At that time, he finds that his Hyukkie is very cute.

"Why don't you punish me with your lips?" Donghae's being naughtier.

Eunhyuk senses danger. If he does not stop the fish guy from being naughty, he knows it will be hard for him to finish DJ-ing at Sukira because his mind will only think about Donghae and their...."bedtime".

"After turned back from Sungmin hyung's room, what did you do?" Eunhyuk tries to change the topic. Donghae pouts upon realizing his hubby is avoiding "that kind" of talk.

"Hyukkie is no fun," he complains, still pouting. Eunhyuk senses another danger. He knows he can't resist such pout from Donghae so he quickly asks," Come on. Seriously, tell me what did you do after that?"

"Ermm...well....after that...." Donghae finally surrender.

"I shaved the tiny moustache and beard that starting to grow on my face....." he finishes his sentence. He takes Eunhyuk's hand and put it on his face. "See, my face has now become smooth and silky," Donghae says cheekily. Eunhyuk removes his hand. This time it is his turn to pout at Donghae.

"Why didn't you wait for me? I am the one who should shave you. You promised me. You said you have schedule this morning so you were going to let me shave you when we we bath after I done Sukira tonight. You said you'll wait for me. You promised!!"

Oh no! Hyukkie is angry! Now it's Donghae's turn to sense danger.

"Hyukkie baby, don't get angry. It was so uncomfortable so I shaved...." Donghae explains shortly. 

"But you PROMISED!!" Eunhyuk's getting angrier. Leeteuk stay still on his seat like he hears nothing. He does not want and does not have interest to interfere. He keeps reading the dedications.

"Baby, don't act like this. I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry, okay? I promise I won't do it again," 

"Hmphh you and your promises....... Just go back. I don't wanna see you," Eunhyuk's anger does not ease even a little.

Donghae is REALLY in danger now. If he does not do anything to subside Eunhyuk anger, he probably has to sleep alone tonight. 

"And don't come to my room tonight!" Eunhyuk adds firmly.

Ahhhh the words that Donghae really doesn't want to hear in his entire life finally out. Now his chance to sleep with his darling tonight is REALLY small. 

Eunhyuk struggles in Donghae's arm. He tries to escape from Donghae's hug. But the hug becomes tighter.

"Please please please don't do this to me. I'm sorry. Mianhae. I will do whatever you want. Please don't ask me to not come to your room tonight. You know I can't sleep without you. Please, baby. Forgive me. I'm sorry. Pleassssseeeeee," begs Donghae to his Eunhyuk with all his heart. He knows he's guilty and he understands why Eunhyuk is so angry with him. It's not that he broke his promise on purpose. He just couldn't help it. He went through the whole day feeling uncomfortable, messy and untidy with the tiny hair growing on his face. He couldn't bear to keep it any longer.

Eunhyuk keeps struggling. "I don't want to listen to you. Let me go! Let me go!"

Donghae does not loosen up his hug. "No. Not until you forgive me and allow me to go to your room,"

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo,"

A sudden loud greeting stops Donghae and Eunhyuk. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk turn their heads to the direction where the greeting came from. There are four men standing at the door with big smiles on their face. Leeteuk immediately stands up. Donghae remove his arms around Eunhyuk and they both also stand up. The three Super Junior members then exchange bows with the four young men.

"Anneyeonghaseyo," the three Super Junior members greet them back.

"Sorry for being late. We encountered some problems on our last schedule," explains the leader of the four men. He and s rushed to come here because they are already late for almost 20 minutes. As they arrived, they were surprised to be greeted with a weird scene of Donghae hugging Eunhyuk super tightly like he will die if he does not hug as tight as that. The four men know that Super Junior is well-recognised as a group with strong brotherhood and this is not their first time seeing Super Junior's excessive bromance. It just.........well........weird. No matter how many times they have seen it, for them it's still.....weird. Other groups have bromance too but what Super Junior have is the weirdest one. No group can beat Super Junior's bromance.

"The song is almost ended. You guys get ready to be on air," says a staff while leading the four men to their seats. Just like Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, the four men get themselves the headphones and microphones ready. Another staff comes giving Donghae a chair to sit before distributing bottles of mineral water to Donghae and the four men.

"10 seconds left. Do you need anything else?" ask the staff to the four men. The four men shook their heads and thanking the staff for his concern. 5......4......3......2.......1! ON AIR

"Hi everyone. It's Leeteuk and Eunhyuk again. Did you enjoy the song?" Leeteuk starts talking. "Good news to everyone because tonight we have Donghae together with us!" Leeteuk continues cheerfully.

"Hello everybody it's Donghae," Donghae introduces himself after Leeteuk mentioned his name.

"Yeah, that's our Donghae. Excited, everyone? Haha. I know you do. But tonight we are so lucky because we not only have Donghae, but we also have four young talented men in the house. Yay!!" says Leeteuk while clapping his hand merrily and putting some sound effect at the radio. Others are also clapping along with him. 

"Who are the four young men that I was talking about, Eunhyuk?" Leeteuk purposely asks Eunhyuk in order to add curiousity to the listeners.

"I know our listeners will be very excited because this group is not only talented, young and handsome, but they are also famous in Korea, Japan and many other countries in Asia. They are still new in the industry but thay have made our country very proud " Eunhyuk words make the four men laugh with delight.

"Donghae, what do you think about this group?" Eunhyuk asks Donghae. Yes, he is still mad at Donghae. Of course. He is still not going to allow Donghae come to his room tonight but he won't mix personal matter with his work. He's being professional. He'll make sure his personal matter wouldn't influence his job.

"Ermmm...whenever I see this group, I would say 'wow they are gorgeous!' I love their songs. It amazes me that every single one of them can play instrument with good skill. Besides, they are still in their early twenties. Young people nowadays are very amazing, aren't they? Yes, of course, because I'm young too!"

Leeteuk suddenly interrupts, "Yes, yes we are young. We are all young. Of course. No doubt about it. Early twenties or middle twenties or even late twenties....As long as it's still in twenties, it's young. Who say I'm not young. I'm young! I'm young!" 

"Alright, cut the crap, hyung. Our guests have already waited for us. So, without further delay, dear guests, please introduce yourselves,"

"ANNEYEONGHASEYO, C.N.BLUE IMNIDA!!" says the four men loudly at the same time.

 

 

 

c.n. blue in the house! any c.n.blue fan here? i'm not really a c.n.blue fan but i think their appearance in this fanfic will make it interesting. i'm telling you there's gonna be more kpop idols in this fanfic. sorry if you don't like it. it just....well, i don't know. i just love to see friendship and friendliness among kpop idols. So that's why i put others idols besides super junior. ^^ i'm so so so truly sorry that i did a very short eunhae moment and made c.n. blue interupts that short sweet moment. i promise c.n.blue will redeem their "mistake" in next chapter. hehe. i have something to do and i need to stop now. i promise to continue with new chapter as soon as i finish settling my matters. ^^  please anticipate for next chapters, ok. thank you. (^_^)