I Want Fish

Blinded By Your Love

 

It is almost 8.00 p.m and Ryeowook is busy preparing dinner in the kitchen. Other members are watching television at the living room, except for Kyuhyun who's sitting on the couch with his PSP. Ryeowook would love to ask his fellow members to help him prepare the dinner but he knows that they will SURELY and KINDLY reject it. Well, he can actually use his advantage as a hyung towards his only dongsaeng, Kyuhyun (temporary while Kibum is away) to help him prepare dinner but after incidents where that maknae used vegetable oil to fry and made meat burnt, Ryeowook swore he would never allow that kangaroo guy to enter his sacred honourable place named kitchen.

After few minutes, he finally manage to finish his cooking.

"Dinner's ready!" shouts Ryeowook while putting the dishes onto table. He turns around to take off his apron and when he turns around again, he is shocked to see all members are already at the table including Kyuhyun who is typically known to ignore everything in the world once he had his PSP in his hand.

"Wow, we eat fish today! Finally! I miss my favourite food!" says Donghae excitedly. And without waiting for other people or waiting for Siwon to end his mealtime prayer, Donghae takes out his chopstick and taste the fish.   

"Emmmm, yummy! Thanks Wookie, your cooking is always the best. If I know you would cook fish today, I would definitely help you to cook dinner. Mianhae Wookie-ah" says Donghae with his cute puppy eyes.

"Just save that puppy eyes for Hyukkie hyung. I don't need that. I always know my cooking is the best," replies Ryeowook coldly, tries to hide his happiness and gratefulness to the fact that Donghae loves and appreciate his cooking.

"Yah, you should at least wait for others. Siwon is praying. Be more respectful," says Eunhyuk.

"Just say you're jealous that I can eat first," replies Donghae. Eunhyuk moves closer to Donghae. He whispers, "Of course I'm jealous. Siwon's prayer is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy long. Wookie can even cook another dish!!" Donghae laughs upon hearing his boyfriend complaint.

"Ehem!!" Siwon sudden "cough" stops Donghae's laughter. "I think he heard you," Donghae whispers back to Eunhyuk. He puts down his chopstick and immediately follow the prayer lead by Siwon.

 

 

They eat contentedly while having random conversations about variety shows they attended, about funny questions from fans at fancafe, about newest girls idol's phone number they succeeded to ask, about expired cheese in their fridge that until now nobody volunteers to throw, about Yesung's turtle which escaped from its aquarium and slept on Kyuhyun's PSP, about Heechul who was the first person to found Yesung's turtle slept on Kyu's PSP but remained silent because he would love to see Kyu got mad, about Heebum (Heechul's cat) which accidentally hit the sleeping turtle and caused the turtle to roll away from Kyu's PSP so automatically Heechul's dream to see Kyu got mad broken into pieces, about how Kyuhyun got mad because the conversation they're having on this dinner finally let him know that Yesung's wet moist turtle landed on his precious expensive PSP and about somehow Heechul's dream to see Kyuhyun got mad eventually comes true.

And now they are having massive chaos.

Kyuhyun throws his anger towards Yesung, Yesung throws his anger back at Kyuhyun because he thinks Kyuhyun should throw his anger towards the turtle, not him. Sungmin is blaming Heechul for being so evil, Heechul is angry at Shindong who tries to steal his food while he was enjoying the scene, Ryeowook is calming Yesung down, Leeteuk is screaming to everyone to stop the chaos but unfortunately nobody listen to him, Siwon is praying hard hoping that God will stop the chaos while Eunhyuk and Donghae quietly leave the table with their food in their hands.

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk go to the balcony and sit on the floor. They smile to one another. They feel relieve for being able to escape from the sickening chaos. They did not switch on the lamp at the balcony because it is illuminated by the moonlight. Ahhhhh the moonlight......They really love this atmosphere. Atmosphere where they are...together....alone.....romantically....under the moonlight....(although the chaos at the back is not getting any better). Donghae puts down his bowl and chopstick on the floor. Eunhyuk looks at his lover with questioning face.

"Babyyyyy," Donghae calls Eunhyuk with a tone like a spoiled kid. He pouts his mouth.

Eunhyuk is confused with Donghae sudden spoiled act but he still ask, "What?"

Donghae smile cutely with his puppy eyes. "Feed me," says Donghae shortly and cutely. His smile is getting cuter and his puppy eyes is getting......puppier(?). 

"Aishhh this spoiled brat...." Eunhyuk just cannot resist it. He feels like pinching Hae's cheek, hugging him tightly and kissing him non-stoppingly. He really want to do that.

"Babyyyyyyy" calls Donghae again. More cuter. More spoiled. More cuter than anyone can imagine. More spoiled than any kid can be.

"Alright, alright. Come here. Open your mouth"

Donghae moves closer happily. He open his mouth while Eunhyuk puts some rice in it while saying "Aaaaaa". Donghae chews the food happily. Eunhyuk smile back. He does not want to admit but he loves it when Donghae acting cute and spoiled like that. He loves it when Donghae wants to get his attention. He picks another round of rice using his chopstick for Donghae. He waits for Donghae to ask for another round. Donghae continue to chew. But slowly his smile on his face fades away. He pouts at Eunhyuk, staring straightly at him, but this time...not cutely.

"Why? Why? Are you choking?" asks Eunhyuk with wrinkles on his forehead. Hae's sudden change of reaction makes him worry. Donghae does not answer his question. He keeps pouting and staring at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk does not understand Donghae's reaction. Did he do anything wrong? Did the food poisoned? Did the rice uncooked? (If yes, Wookie is dead!!) He does not know what to do. All he know is just worriedly and curiously ask, "Why, baby? What happen? Are you okay? What happen?"

"Why didn't you put fish?! I want fish!!" Donghae finally says it out.

"I did not take fish from the table and you already eat all your fish in your bowl," replies Eunhyuk. Donghae does not change his reaction. He's still pouting and staring at Eunhyuk.

"Cut it out. Eat this okay. I feed you. Come on. Aaaaaaa" Eunhyuk tries to feed the sulking boy but that spoiled boy does not getting any better.

"I don't care. I want fish! I want fish! I want fish! I want fish! I want fish!" Donghae says repeatedly while kicking his legs on the floor.

"Alright. Arasso. Arasso. I'll go get it for you. Stop doing that. You'll get hurt," Eunhyuk stands up to go back to the kitchen but for the God sake he is very surprise like his heart almost burst out to see eight people are now standing at the balcony's sliding door with weird expression on their faces.

"Oh my God I almost die! Yah, what are you guys doing here?" he asks to his fellow members while rubbing his chest.

"Donghae, Eunhyuk.....if you want to make a goosebumps scene, please don't do it in front of us," says Leeteuk. The others seven people nod their head simultaneously. 

"Who say we do it in front of you. If we want to do it in front of you we won't go to this balcony," says Donghae, who was pissed off because he didn't get his fish. And now he is more pissed off because of his fellow members.

"Watching Ddangkoma (Yesung's turtle) sleeping on Kyu's PSP is a better scene," add Heechul.

"Yah hyung. Why do you bring that up again?" ask Kyuhyun furiously. He already forgot about the whole turtle-PSP matter and now that he remembers again, he cannot just stay silent and let it go. He turns to Yesung. "Yesung hyung, you better watch your little turtle or I'll put him in vegetable oil then I'll make sure it burnt ro....."

"Then I'll bury your PSP with Ddangkoma's in his aquarium or simply throw it from this balcony.....you choose," cuts Yesung with serious tone.

"Ahhh not again. Just stop it you guys! Stop it!" Leeteuk tries to cut it out but Kyuhyun and Yesung continue to argue.

"Hyung, this is all your fault," says Sungmin to Heechul. Heechul is surprise to hear the dongsaeng words. 

"That's why you have to believe in God so that you can be a better person," adds Siwon, making Heechul burns in fire. And yes, he is going to explode.

"I demand both of you to repeat what the hell did you just say," Heechul, Siwon and Sungmin are now face to face.

"Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung, Yesung hyung, Siwon hyung, Kyu...all of you, don't fight! I promise to cook your favourite dishes everyday! Please dont fight," Just like Leeteuk, Ryeowook also wants to stop the fight. And just like Leeteuk, no one listen to him. Shindong suddenly add, " Yah Ryeowook, how come you never cook my favourite dishes?"

"It's because...hyung eats everything," Ryeowook answers innocently. But that innocent answer makes Shindong widens his eyes in disbelief. "YAAHHH!!" he screams angrily towards Ryeowook.

With that, the chaos officially starts again.

"Let's go, baby. I'll feed you fish," says Eunhyuk dragging his lover away from the scene. This is the reason why he really loves Super Junior chaos. With such chaos, he and Donghae can always be alone together. Donghae follows his boyfriend obediently. He pouts again and starts to make another cute puppy eyes.

"I want big fish. I want the delicious one. I want....."

"Arasso. Arasso.I'll get you everything you want, okay?" Says Eunhyuk while kissing his lover cheek. He then put his hand on his lover's waist and together they walk to the kitchen leaving the enormous chaos behind.