It Already Happened

Blinded By Your Love

 

Eunhyuk opens his eyes. The sound of toilet flush awakes him. He looks on his side but nobody's there. He is alone in the king-sized bed.

"Crackkkkk.." the toilet door opens and a topless muscular guy appears.

"Oh, baby. You're awake..." says that topless guy. He walks towards Eunhyuk and give him a kiss on his forehead. "Good morning, baby," he says while placing that kiss.

"Ermmm...morning too," answers Eunhyuk lazily. He actually still a little bit sleepy but he forces himslf to rise up and sit on the bed. He watches Donghae who is opening the wardrobe. Donghae's back is facing him. 

"Have you taken your bath?" asks Eunhyuk to Donghae.

"Nope. I'm waiting for you," replies Donghae while busy looking for suitable cloth to put on. The reply makes Eunhyuk smiles in shyness. He takes a pillow to cover his blushing face.

".......why are you waiting for me....?" Eunhyuk asks. Innocently and stupidly. His face is still blushing, still hidden behind the pillow.

Hearing that question, Donghae immediately stops with whatever he's doing. He turns his face to Eunhyuk. Wrinkles formed on his forehead.

"Why did you ask me that?" he answers Eunhyuk's question also with a question. He then resumes, "I don't even remember a single day we don't take bath together.....excluding the times when we are away." Donghae turns his face back to the wardrobe and continues looking for cloth.

Eunhyuk does not know why but Donghae words make him even more shy. I don't even remember a single day we don't take bath together...... Ahhhh he is shy to the max! He pulls the pillow harder to his face. Why is he acting like this? Donghae was right, they take bath together everyday. So, why suddenly he becomes so shy? Maybe because last night, he thought.

 

you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my very own love light 

 

Donghae sweet voice and passionate look when singing "Love Light" last night enter his mind. He really want to repeat that moment. He really want to see that charming side of Donghae again. It doesn't mean that Donghae is not charming at other times. Donghae is always charming. Everyone knows that. It just.......at that time.....Donghae sing ONLY for him....look ONLY at him......and think ONLY about him. It's like the whole world belongs only to them. It was a wonderful feeling. He feels like he has just fallen in love to Donghae again. Of course he loves his Donghae everyday and his love to that fish guy never stop for even a second. But "to keep loving" and "to fall in love" are two different phrase and feeling.

And Donghae...has just made him felt both of the feeling at the same time last night. That's why now he is very shy with Donghae like he is meeting him for the first time in his life.

"Baby, I choose these for you," says Donghae, erasing away Eunhyuk thought. He puts the clothes on the bed and move back to the wardrobe. Now he's looking for his own cloth.

Eunhyuk opens the folded clothes to take a look. The first cloth he sees is a white sleeveless t-shirt. He smiles. Nowadays the weather is very hot because summer is in the air. Donghae really do care about him. Next is Eunhyuk's favourite khaki Dockers shorts. Eunhyuk smiles wider. Donghae really have a good sense in cloth-matching. And the last is...... Eunhyuk's smile immediately fades away.   

"Hae, th...this......this....." Eunhyuk can't even finish his sentence. Donghae looks at him. He sees Eunhyuk is pointing at "that one particular cloth".

"What's wrong with that?" he asks. He thinks he has made a perfect choice for his sweetheart.

Eunhyuk takes the red y translucent underwear using his fingertip. "You want me to wear this? This is so y. No. The right word is SO TY! Even the colour.....ah!" he complains to his lover.

"I know. That's why I choose it for you." answers Donghae with a big innocent smile on his face.

Eunhyuk gets up. He puts the underwear back into the wardrobe. "No, I'm not going to wear that thing," he says firmly while grabbing for a suitable boxer. Donghae feels upset. This is the first time Eunhyuk rejects his choice.

"You never refuse my choice...! Everyday you just wear whatever I choose for you!!" he protests.

"It's because you never choose that thing. I told you I don't like and will never ever wear anything like that. Should I repeat myself again?" Eunhyuk sounds so serious. 

"Fine! Wear whatever you want! I will never choose cloth for you again!" Donghae stands up. He pulls his towel from the towel rod. He's heading towards the bathroom.

"Hae..." Eunhyuk calls his name but he acts like a deaf person.

"Hae...." Eunhyuk calls his name again but he keeps ignoring him. Eunhyuk sighs. Sometimes, this fish can be really sensitive over small thing. Eunhyuk chases his lover and grabs his lover's hand.

"Don't do that to me. What will happen to me if you stop choosing cloth for me? You know I can't survive even a day without wearing the cloth that you choose. It's the only way for me to stop thinking about you and miss you when you are not around because when I wear those clothes, I would feel that you are actually with me, besides me. It gives me strength. Even I'm so tired, even the day , I'm still able to smile and finish everything. So, don't do that to me. Don't stop choosing cloth for me," begs Eunhyuk. Donghae's hand is still in his grip.

For awhile, they both stay in silence. It's the first time Donghae hears about that. All this time he's been choosing cloth for Eunhyuk because he thought Eunhyuk is a person who does not really care about what he wears. There was a time when they were in a fight, then Donghae purposely chose a striking gold colour vest for Eunhyuk. The vest was really ugly, unfashionable and looked so 70's. But Eunhyuk still wore that. When their Coordinator Noona saw Eunhyuk in that vest, she fainted on the spot and suffered a high fever for three days. It was a tragic memory. And the poor innocent vest has been destroyed mercilessly.....by the Coordinator Noona, of course. From that day, Donghae believes Eunhyuk never really care about what he wear.

But now he knows the real reason, it makes him so touched.

"Really?" he asks Eunhyuk.

"Why would I lie to the person that I love the most in this universe?" Eunhyuk convinces him.

Without saying a word, Donghae pulls his hand out of Eunhyuk's grip. He takes another towel from the towel rod and throws it to Eunhyuk. He then enters the bathroom. Eunhyuk is still not moving. He is confused. Are they still in a fight or not?

"Baby, aren't you coming?" asks Donghae from the bathroom. Eunhyuk smiles. Now he knows the answer.

 

 

 

"Good morning, everyone," greet Eunhyuk and Donghae to Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Shindong who are having their breakfast at the table.

"Emmm..." answer them. They all eat their breakfast quietly. The expression on their faces do not look good.

"Oh, Shindong-hyung is also here. What happen to all food in the 12th floor?" Eunhyuk asks jokingly, try to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Emmm..." answers Shindong. The guy usually reacts to jokes easily. But this time, he does not show any interest at all.

"Hey, we wake up early today. Surprised, huh?" it's Donghae's turn to give a try.

"Emmm..." all of them still give the same response.

Eunhyuk whispers to Donghae,"What's with the mood today? Why is everyone acting so strange?"

Donghae whispers back,"How would I know? I slept and woke up at the same time with you. Maybe....our Lee Soo Man songsaeng-nim resigned from S.M.Entertainment,"

Eunhyuk hit his lover head. "Yah, what are you talking about?  It's impossible because it's a good news! The members wouldn't act like this if that really happen. They would definitely throw a party or jump from the balcony due to overloaded happiness,"

Donghae nods his head. That makes sense.

"Forget about them, baby. Let's just eat our breakfast and leave for dance practice quickly," suggests Donghae while pulling a chair for his lover.

"Yeah, I agree with you." answers Eunhyuk before sitting on the chair that Donghae has pulled out for him. He takes the cereal box and spills the content inside a bowl. He then hands the bowl to Donghae.

"Thanks, baby." says Donghae with a thin smile on his face.

"Eat more. You are getting thinner and thinner each day. I don't like that," adds Eunhyuk while reaching for the milk before pouring it inside his lover's bowl.

"You should say that to yourself," utters Donghae.

"Eunhyuk, Donghae....finish your breakfast quickly and go to the living room. Heechul and I need to talk to you," Leeteuk appears out of nowhere and leave again after he finish his sentence. Donghae and Eunhyuk don't even have a chance to ask why. His tone was very serious.

Kyuhyun smirks.

"Both of you are soooooo dead~~. HAHA. This enlighten my mood," says that evil maknae before stand up and go to the fridge. A smile can be CLEARLY seen on his face which was very sour before that. That evil maknae!

"What? What happened? What have we done?" asks Donghae curiously to Sungmin.

"I don't know. All I know is that the two hyungs are really mad at both of you. I also curious about the reason," Sungmin gives an honest answer.

"We have been their victims earlier this morning before hyung woke up. They scolded us over small and irrelevant things. That's why everybody is not in good mood today," explains Ryeowook.

"Really?? Oh, we are sorry if we had brought all of you into this," says Eunhyuk, feeling guilty.

"No, we are the ones who should be sorry. Because you two are going to be scolded worse than us," answers Yesung.

 

 

 

"Sit down," orders Leeteuk when the two dongsaeng come to see him. Heechul is sitting beside Leeteuk. His face looks so serious. The last time they saw such serious face from Heechul was the end of 2009. When Hangeng left them and filed a lawsuit against the company. Now after quite a long time, Heechul is showing that kind of expression again. This means that Super Junior is having a really huge problem right now.

Eunhyuk and Donghae obey their leader's instruction without making any fuss. They are sitting opposite to their hyungs.

"What's the matter, hyung? What do you need to talk about with us?" asks Eunhyuk, being the first one to break the silence. 

 

Meanwhile, at the kitchen, all other members are dying to know what had happened. What makes the two eldest hyungs in the group become so pissed off? What the long-last unseparatable couple named EunHae had done?

"I don't know. Maybe EunHae decided to announce their relationship to the public," guesses Ryeowook, answering Shindong question on what he think about the reason why EunHae being called by the hyungs.

"Eunhyuk and Donghae are not that stupid. I think it's because of something else," says Sungmin, giving out his own opinion.

"Yesung hyung, what do you think?" asks Ryeowook to Yesung who is washing his hand at the sink.

Yesung turns off the pipe. He grabs a napkin and wipes his wet hand. "Simple. One of them decided to switch his gender so that they can live as a real couple and run away to rural place in Africa where no one can find them then they will raise their kids together there but don't ask me how can they have kids because i don't know either but one thing for sure is lastly they will live happily ever after like every fairytale story from Disney channel,"

That stupid ridiculous answer which Yesung called SIMPLE makes the other members yell at him in irritation, except for Kyuhyun who is leaving the table and walks to the wall that separates the kitchen and the living room.

I'm not gonna sit there and make stupid guesses like my stupid hyungs. I, Cho Kyuhyun, the brilliant maknae of Super Junior, who sometimes bully my hyungs by asking them complicated mathematics question, will step forward and take initiative!! He says to himself proudly.

I'm gonna find out what happen.

He stops at the wall and place his ear at the brick. He tries hard to focus but he can't hear a single thing. Then, he gets another idea. Carefully, he sticks his head out out of the wall. He can see the two eldest hyungs are sitting opposite to EunHae. This is better. I can see all of them. But....ahh, this is too risky. What if they notice me? He thought.

"What's the matter, hyung? What do you need to talk about with us?" Kyuhyun can hear Eunhyuk's voice clearly. Kyuhyun then thought. Well, this is a little bit risky but it's gonna worth it! Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! I'm so proud of you. You're not only smart but you're also brave! Where in the world can Super Junior find a maknae like you? Hehehe.

 

"Did you know that EunHae was trending on twitter last night?" asks Leeteuk to Eunhyuk and Donghae. The couple exchange glances.

"Really? We don't know about that. We went to sleep immediately after we came back from Sukira," explains Eunhyuk.

"But hyung, what's wrong with that? It's not our first time trending on twitter. Why suddenly it becomes an issue?," asks Donghae.

"Yes, trending on twitter is not the issue here. What caused you to be the trending topic and consequences that come after that are the main issue. The MAIN CRITICAL issue," replies Leeteuk, emphasizing the word "main" and "critical".

"Tell us about it, hyung. We wanna know," Donghae asks curiously.

"Eunhyuk, Donghae....remember what both of you did at Sukira last night? The fans saw it. We have cameras around us, remember? They saw it when Donghae sit on your lap, Eunhyuk. They saw it when you were laughing crazily when Eunhyuk was tickling you, Donghae. They saw everything. The fans saw it all," explains Leeteuk.

Eunhyuk and Donghae remain silent. They give full attention to Leeteuk words.

"And worse, you two almost kissed last night! In front of our guest, with cameras around us! Have you two lost your mind?? And if you log in to the fancafe today, the whole page is filled with your names. Everybody is discussing about you. Not to mention the flooding fanfics on the net." continues Leeteuk. His tone gets higher.

"At the end, we did not kiss at Sukira," says Donghae slowly, almost whispering. But loud enough for Leeteuk to hear.

"Because I kicked you down. You should thank me for that," says Leeteuk, lowering his tone a bit. Heechul still does not utter a sound. He sits quietly beside Leeteuk. For awhile, he became the observer.

 

 

Kiss? EunHae almost kiss at Sukira? Omoo~~ This is serious. Did the fans really saw it? Did the fans really saw them almost kissing? Keep going, hyung. Keep going. Kyuhyun is so excited to know the whole detail of the story. He doesn't even realize that Yesung is standing straightly right behind him.       

"Cho Kyuhyun, what are you doing?" asks Yesung to the maknae. Kyuhyun sighs. He is annoyed. Why? Why must there somebody disturb me at this very important moment? Why? Kyuhyun turns to Yesung.

"I'm listening to their conversation. Don't disturb me. Go away," Kyuhyun gives a direct answer to Yesung. He sticks his head out of the wall again and give back his attention to the conversation. He doesn't want to miss a single thing so he hopes the direct answer he gave to Yesung will stop that turtle guy from asking and disturbing him.

Yesung watches Kyuhyun action from his back. He wonders whether Kyuhyun can really hear the conversation by sticking out his head like that.

"Hey, is that working?" asks Yesung.

"Try it yourself if you wanna know," replies Kyuhyun, still in his position. Yesung who is also curious about what has happened pushes Kyuhyun's head lower. He then put his own head above Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun is irritated with that but he ignores his irritation because the most important thing right now is to listen to the conversation.        

 

 

"Did the fans saw Hae and I almost kissing?" asks Eunhyuk. That was a dangerous part. He knows with the cameras around, it is almost impossible for the fans not to see it. But he's still hoping that Leeteuk will give him a relieving answer.

"I contacted the Sukira stuff. I asked them to check the videos. Luckily, Jonghyun stood up at that time and blocked the camera. As for another camera, it was facing Donghae's back so the two of you can't be seen," explains Leeteuk.

Eunhyuk exhales his breathe in relief. Thank God for saving us!

"So, what's the problem, hyung? We didn't kiss and the fans didn't see my attempt to kiss Eunhyuk. Why are you so mad with us then?" asks Donghae, believe that everything is actually not that serious. For him, it all was an aggravation.

"For our fans, you're save. But you forgot someone," Heechul who was only observing silently throughout the conversation finally speaks out. Donghae and Eunhyuk turn to him at the same time.

"Who?" asks Eunhyuk, thinking maybe it's a Sukira staff.

 

 

sorry for the late update, guys. my family and i are moving to our new house this weekend. so i was really busy. well, still busy actually but i managed to find some time to update. ^^ the next chapter will be more challenging for me, as the conflict is approaching. i hope i can do my best. ^^ i think it's gonna take a few days for the next chapter because there is still no internet connection at the new house. hope you guys can wait. i will write a good update, i promise. hehe. that's all for this chapter. thank you. see you soon. enjoy reading (^_^)