The Dictatorship

Blinded By Your Love

 

Donghae is alone at the back seat of the car. His manager is driving him to his next destination. He's going to attend a late night talk show, which is the last schedule of the day. It's been a week since Donghae started his new super hectic schedule. Yes, this "brilliant" idea belongs to none other than the so-called Cinderella of the group, heedictator Kim Heechul. To tell the truth, at first, Donghae actually has agreed to go with Leeteuk's suggestion. He agreed to reduce his interaction with Eunhyuk when they are having their schedule or when they are in public. He agreed not to show any excessive skinship which can lead people to be suspicious. He agreed to do all these because of Eunhyuk.

Remember the serious talk EunHae had with Leeteuk and Heechul on that one particular morning? Well, after Donghae slammed the door and left his hyungs angrier, Eunhyuk came to the room to talk with him about the hyung suggesstion. Eunhyuk told him that as a couple, of course he also didn't like the idea. He too wanted to be intimate with Donghae for how much as he as he wants. But still, they need to agree with the suggestion. They have done a wrong thing and they have to be responsible for their mistake.

Eunhyuk tried his best to make Donghae realize the relevance of agreeing with the hyung suggesstion. But no matter how hard Eunhyuk tried, no matter how many times he explained, no matter how much he reminded Donghae of how important is the group, of the members who have worked so hard throughout the years, of ELF who always been there for them through thick and thin, and of their ownselves who wouldn't be together if it's not because of the group, Donghae still didn't change his mind. He was so determined. Eunhyuk who known to be the stingiest person in the group, even offered to treat his lover expensive delicious meals at famous restaurant. He even promised to reserve the whole restaurant only for the two of them. But Donghae was incredibly hardheaded that day. He stuck strongly with his decision. Eunhyuk has no other choice. He has to go with his criminal way. He bribed his sweetheart with his deep sweet wet kisses, something he knew Donghae couldn't reject. And he was right. That criminal way worked on Donghae very effectively. Donghae changed his mind immediately after that.

Unfortunately, it didn't last for even a day.

On the day Donghae agreed to cooperate, Super Junior had a special program with kindergarten children. It was all fine at first. Although Donghae felt so jealous and unfair when he saw how close KyuMin and YeWook were, he managed to stay cool and restrain his jealousy. How he wished he can be like the couples. They can do whatever they want without people being angry or suspicious over them. But overall, he was grateful that they're having the program with kids, not with teenagers or adults. It's because teenagers and adults have certain active hormones that kids don't have. This type of hormones would make teenagers and adults get attracted to someone from the opposite gender. And as a protective boyfriend, he's worried that his Hyukkie would fall into this stupid crap thing people call Science. Of course he knew his Hyukkie wouldn't get attracted with any teenagers or adults other than him. But those "any teenagers or adults" are the ones who would definitely get attracted to his Hyukkie as his Hyukkie is such a handsome well-mannered man. So, as the conclusion of this crap thing people call Science, Donghae was reallyyyyyyyy thankful that they're doing the program with kids.

The program was really fun and enjoyable. It was so good to be around kids, seeing their cute innocent faces and listening to their loud merry giggles. Super Junior performed Pajama Party and Cooking? Cooking! to entertain the kids. They know kids like Super Junior-H very much. Not only that, they also performed Puff the Magic Dragon which they did in their Super Show 2 concerts. Just like in their concert, the members put on a melodrama at the back as Kyuhyun sang the song. The kids couldn't stop laughing watching the melodrama played by Dragon Heechul, Baby Shindong, Spider Sungmin, Snake Ryeowook, Evil Human Leeteuk, Evil Human's Partner Donghae and lastly Siwon, Yesung and Eunhyuk as Bugs. The teachers were also laughing. But they weren't laughing because of the funny melodrama. They laughed because they found it kinda weird to see the youngest of the group singing so seriously at the front while the much older hyungs were playing childishly at the back. It should be the other way around.

Then there was a segment where some chosen children were given an opportunity to show their talents in front of Super Junior. Some of them chose to dance, some of them sang their favourite songs and some of them done cute poses like models. All of them were very cute and adorable. Among those kids, there was this little girl named Minji. She has a pair of fluffy cheeks, a pair of big shining eyes and fair white skin. She really looked like a princess and she stood out the most among the kids. Not only her physical appearence was outstanding, her talents were very remarkable too. She can play piano very well, something that most of kids in her age cannot do. Minji chose to play Gee by SNSD. It was so wonderful. Her skill was astonisihingly amazing. She hit the keys very fast and accurate.

Usually whenever Super Junior hear Gee, they would stand up and dance along. But not this time. All of them were so impressed that they couldn't even blink their eyes. It's true that many people can play piano very well and playing Gee maybe just a small matter for them. But for a 5-years-old kid like Minji, it's totally something rare and something worth to be praised. After Minji finished play the song, it took a few second for the hypnotized Super Junior to get back into reality and give her a round of applause. They also gave the cute talented princess Minji a standing ovation. When they asked her who is her favourite Super Junior member, she answered Eunhyuk. It was an answer that made everybody surprised because most kids usually like Leeteuk. Other than Leeteuk, kids also prefer aegyo king Sungmin, mother-like Ryeowook and playful Donghae. Minji was the first (and maybe the only) girl to like Eunhyuk. (An untold trivia readers need to know: Minji actually only know Eunhyuk in the group because she saw him in a children tv program called Fantasy Couple).

At the moment she said she liked Eunhyuk the best, Donghae suddenly felt uneasy. At the same time, he suddenly think that kids are actually more dangerous than teenagers or adults. They can hide their evilness behind their cuteness and innocent behaviour. No one would suspect them even if they kiss somebody from the oppposite gender. People would totally consider that as something cute and smart. Ah, how cunning kids can be! In the name of stupid crap thing people call Science, Donghae swore he felt threatened again. In his eyes, Minji no longer looked like a cute talented princess. He looked her as small sly witch who can put everyone under her powerful evil spell. He must protect his Hyukkie. He must protect his Hyukkie from that little innocent-looking witch!! So, when Heechul suggested Eunhyuk to hug that little talented Minji as a present, Donghae quickly cut off, "Alright, who's next? Let's see another talent we got here in this kindergarten." But of course, Heechul didn't stop there. He even added another suggestion which almost murdered Donghae with shocked and overdose jealousy. He asked Minji to give Eunhyuk a kiss on his cheek. Donghae tried to protest by telling him it's gonna be inappropriate for a kid to do that. But when a teacher said, "Don't worry. It's okay. Just a simple kiss on cheek would not be inappropriate," Donghae no longer could say a thing.

Eunhyuk kneeled down in front of Minji so that the girl can kiss his cheek. "Minji-ah, come, kiss Oppa here," he said while pointing at his cheek.

"Oppa, Oppa looks like Minji's father,"said little Minji then.

"Oh, that's mean she got her beauty from her mother," commented Kyuhyun out of the blue. In the twinkling of an eye, Kyuhyun felt his head was being smacked by someone. That someone was none other than the so-called Cinderella of the group, heedictator Kim Heechul. But frankly speaking, Kyuhyun really deserved a smack at that time. Thanks to Heechul for his awareness. 

Eunhyuk ignored the evil maknae words. He looked at the cute girl in front of him with his gummy smile and said, "Really? So Minji has to kiss Oppa twice. One time on Oppa's right cheek, another one time on Oppa's left cheek? Can Minji do that?"

Minji smiled back at him. "Okay," she answered obediently. She drew herself closer to Eunhyuk. As her lips were approaching Eunhyuk's right cheek, Donghae pulled his lover and replaced him with Shindong. So, in the end, Shindong was the one who Minji kissed.

That's what I call appropriate. Said Donghae to himself, feeling so satisfied.

Minji looked at Donghae. She blinked her big eyes in her blank expression. She looked like a lost kitten who didn't understand what was going on. Donghae looked back at her. He stuck his tongue out at her. You think you can beat me, witch? Heh!!    

"Hae, what are you doing?" asked Eunhyuk who was completely shocked being suddenly pulled like that.

"If you were trying to be funny, it's not funny at all," said the victim Shindong, as he got back on his feet. He then hold Minji and patted her back, indicating how sorry he was to that little girl.

"Let's just continue with the program. Thank you, Minji. That was a great performance. You may get back to your seat. Everyone, let's give another clap for little princess Minji!" said the MC of the program before clapping his hand and being followed by everyone else.

After the talent showing segment, they have to go to the playground as they were going to have an outdoor activity with the kids. As they were walking to the playground, Kyuhyun came approaching Donghae.

"I see what you were trying to do back there, hyung. You were jealous, weren't you? Haha. Lee Donghae jealous over 5-years-old girl! Haha. You did a good gag, hyung." he said teasingly.

"What are you talking about? I'm not jealo..." Donghae tried to deny but Kyuhyun cut him off.

"You even stuck out your tongue at her. I saw that,"

"I'm j-ju..just...." Donghae lost his words. He really got caught.

"Just put yourself into a new schedule. Congrates," Heechul who was walking behind them suddenly interrupted.

Donghae turned to Heechul. "Hyung, you cannot do that to me. I did cooperate well back there. You cannot change my schedule,"

Heechul smirked.

"If you said what you did back there was something called '"cooperate", you better have a brain surgery. The way your brain interprets "cooperate" is too weird for a creature named human. Maybe it's true that your brain is actually a fish brain," he said cynically.

"This is not fair. I told you I did cooperate. I really did, hyung. It's just...the kid have gone too far. Don't you see she tried to seduce my Hyukkie? I can't just sit there without doing anything," Donghae kept protesting.

"She's only five, Donghae. Where have you put your mind? You think a 5-years-old girl would seduce Eunhyuk? You think she even know what "seduce" means??" Heechul tone got higher as he slowly losing his patience.

Donghae didn't care. He kept provoking, "You were deceived by her cuteness and talent. That's why you can't see it," 

"That's enough. I don't wanna hear any of your nonsense talking anymore. You can't even control yourself with a 5-years-old kid. How am I going to expect you to behave well during other schedules? I have lost my trust on you. I'm going to meet our manager now and you're going to get your new schedule soon. Good luck, fish," Heechul ended his speech before walking away.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. You think that will break me and Hyukkie apart? I'll proof you wrong!"       

 

That was how Donghae broke his agreement and ends up sitting in the car, heading towards his next destination as mentioned early in the chapter.

After he received his new schedule, his days never been the same anymore. Early in morning, when half of the members are still snoring inside their blankets, Donghae has to wake up an get ready for the first schedule of the day, which is an ILLOGICAL extra-time dance practice (like he's not one of the best dancers in the group!). After he finished the unreasonable extra-time dance practice, he has to rush to the gym and meet his trainer. He's having additional body-building sessions, which in the name of God he doesn't know why he's having it. In his opinion, his body has become muscular enough. He doesn't need any additional session.

Actually, Donghae doesn't want to have additional body-building session because his Hyukkie doesn't like him to become too muscular. His Hyukkie thinks that the muscles will not make him looks cute anymore. Although he has his cute "pouting" and "puppy eyes" as his secret weapon, which never fail to work on his baby, it just killed him when his plain naive baby commented,

"Ohhh my cute darling!! Your puppy eyes, your pouting....Ahhh you're very cute!! I just can't resist you! And not to forget with all these cute yummy muscles on you...Baby, you're really cute like a....(Hyukkie is trying to find a suitable example)...a.....(Hyukkie is still trying hard to find a good example)...errr...emmm...like a cute elephant?? Errr, maybe not elephant. It's too harsh. Emm....you look like a cute.........(Hyukkie is trying harder)........like a cute......ermmmm....(trying even more harder, he's never trying as hard as this, not even when he's answering high school final exam) HAH I GOT IT!! (Hyukkie suddenly scream, before CONFIDENTLY and HAPPILY announce) HAE DARLING, YOU'RE SOOOOOOOO CUTE LIKE A BABY GORILLA!!!"

Well, after that honest announcement from his plain naive baby, Donghae did really turn into a gorilla. A furious angry gorilla. He even kicked his baby out of the bed. But of course he then pulled his baby back into the bed again as he can't sleep without him.

Poor Hyukkie...because after he got back into the bed, Donghae turned into a gorilla again. But this time it's a "romantic y wild possessive NC-17 rated" kind of gorilla.

Move on about his hectic schedule, after the additional body-building session at the gym, Donghae has to proceed his day by attending any variety shows, photoshoot, CF filming, etc. He really has no time to rest. He's the first one to leave the dorm and the last one to come back. When he leaves, most of the members are still asleep and when he gets back, most of the members are already in their bed. He only meet the members during the variety shows or photoshoot or CF Filming or etc. He sometimes feels that they are not from the same group or from the same company because he only meet them during those working times. But it's nothing compared to the misery of not meeting his baby Hyukkie. Dictator Kim Heechul was not joking when he said he's gonna make sure Donghae's schedule would clash with Eunhyuk's. Heechul really did speak to their manager about that and now Donghae's schedule is 100% opposite of Eunhyuk's. If Eunhyuk is at the north, Donghae has to be at the south. If Eunhyuk goes to the west, Donghae has to move to the east. He really has no chance to meet his Hyukkie.

Everytime he comes back home, Hyukkie already fall asleep. Not in the bed, but in the couch at the living room. Hyukkie waits for him every night. But his schedule always finish late. He can't do anything about that. His schedule is totally fixed and packed. He pities his baby a lot. Sungmin reported to him that sometimes Hyukkie doesn't want to eat dinner. His Hyukkie wanna wait for him and have dinner together with him. That really makes Donghae worried. He really doesn't want his Hyukkie to fall sick.

But Donghae doesn't give up. Leeteuk told him that his hectic schedule will be changed back to normal after rumour about him and Eunhyuk gone away. It maybe takes a few weeks if Donghae keeps staying away from Eunhyuk like that. If he does not, the time to make the rumour gone away will be longer. That means EunHae have to be apart longer too. So, Donghae musn't give up. All he need to do is to wait and stay patient.

"Brrrrrrr......brrrrrrrrr.......brrrrrrrrr" Donghae's phone which is in silent mode vibrates. He looks at the screen. Ryeowook's name on it.

"Hello," he says after he picked up the phone.

"Hyung, where are you now?" asks Ryeowook from the other line.

"I'm on my way to the next schedule. Why?"

"Ermmm...I think I left my iPod at the dance room in the company. Can you take it for me?"

"Now?"

"Of course. It's expensive. I worried someone would steal it,"

Donghae is a bit hesitated.

"Can I just take it on my way back later? I'm afraid I'm gonna be late for my schedule,"

"Please, hyung. Pleassseeeee. I'm too worried that I can't even sit now. You know how important that iPod to me. It's a birthday gift from my family. I can't lose it. Pleaseeee," Ryeowook is begging him. He sounds like he's going to cry.

"Hmmm....I need to ask the manager first. Hold on a second,"

Donghae turns to his manager and asks, "Hyung, Ryeowook left his iPod at the dance room. Can we go take it before we go to the tv station?"

The manager glances at his clock. They still got some time to turn back to the company. After all, it's already midnight. There's not so many vehicles on the road so he can speed up later.

"No problem," answers the manager. Donghae thanks the manager before get back to his phone.

"Alright, I'm going take it for you now," he says to Ryeowook.

"Thank you, hyung. Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Tell me what you wanna eat. I'll cook everything for you!!"

Ryeowook's words make Donghae laughs.

"Never mind, Wookie. Just tell Hyukkie I love him so much and I miss him a lot,"

Now it's Ryeowook turn to laugh over Donghae's words.

"Arasso. I'll definitely deliver your message after he's back from Sukira. Ok, hyung. I'm gonna hang up now. Thanks for your help. Bye,"

"Bye," answers Donghae before both of them hang up at the same time.    

 

"I'll wait for you here. Please be hurry," says the manager to Donghae.

"Ok," answers Donghae before closing the car's door. He enters the building and walks directly towards the dance room that they usually use for their dance practice. The light of the room is on, indicating there's someone inside. Donghae thinks it's maybe his labelmate. But when he pushes the door, he is surprised to see who's inside.

It's KARA Park Gyuri.       

 

 

guys, she's finally here~~