My Sacrifice

Blinded By Your Love

 

______________________ FLASHBACK  ______________________

 

"WOW!! So many pizzas! These are for us?" asked Sungmin excitedly to Eunhyuk who was putting a dozen of pizza boxes onto the table.

"Yup. Call the members to come here. Let's eat together while it's still warm," answered Eunhyuk.

Sungmin immediately got up from his seat. He ran to call the other Super Junior members who were watching DVD at the 12th floor dorm. Less than a minute later, he came back with seven members tailing behind. Each face was drawn with excitement and anticipation.

As soon as they entered the house, the strong smell of pizza filled their nose. The strong scent didn't only stimulate their senses of smell, but it also stimulated their senses of taste. Each one of them was starting to drool.

"What is this delightful delicious aroma I smell that smells smelly?" said Shindong while sniffing to the air. He quickened his steps to where the strong smell came from.

After a few steps, he then saw it. The source of the delightful delicious aroma he smelled that smelled smelly. His eyes immediately brightly shone, like he's looking at the most precious thing in his life. And suddenly his already-full-tummy started to make unwanted hoarse sounds.

"You guys are here already? So quick. Super Junior is always so quick when it comes to food," said Eunhyuk who were opening the pizza boxes.

"Seems like someone is talking about himself," said Shindong, left Eunhyuk dumbfounded. Well, everyone knows that Eunhyuk eats the most in Super Junior. He even admitted that himself.    

"Pizza, anneyeong," greeted Kyuhyun cutely as soon as he arrived and saw the pizza.

Leeteuk and Heechul who were walking right next to Kyuhyun covered their mouths to hold their laughter. It's so rare to see the maknae who never acted like one to act cute like that. As far as they remember, it was also the first time ever in their life to see Kyuhyun talk to inanimate object.

Victoria surely has huge influence towards this guy, thought Leeteuk and Heechul while shaking their heads simultaneously.

"P to the I to the S to the A. PIIIIZ...ZA!!!" cheered Yesung joyfully and ended his spelling with a confident scream. He didn't realize that he has spelled the word incorrectly.

"Hyung, you spelled it wrong. It should be P to the I to the double-Z to the A. PIZZA," Siwon, whose English is the best among Super Junior members, tried to correct his hyung.

Yesung quickly recalled what he has spelled.

P to the I to the S....

P to the I to the S..........

P to the I to the S................

Okay it's wrong.

It's wrong.

And embarassing.

But I'm not gonna lose to Siwon.

Not today.

"No I was not wrong. It is a part of the modern short form language of a developing sophisticated tribe from the northern part of South America who are migrating to Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula which is located at 95 nautical miles from the Caspian Sea," said Yesung, tried to cover up his mistake with a complicated made up fact.

"Modern short form language of...southern north..nautical peninsula...What??" asked Siwon, totally confused.

Lines of wrinkles could be seen on the handsome man's forehead. Meanwhile, Yesung was trying hard to hide his smile because he thought that he has succeeded in fooling Siwon with his made up fact.

I never knew it would be this easy to fool him. Heh.  

"Seems like there are still so many things you need to learn, Siwon. Even though we're famous, we still need to be aware of what's going on in the world, you know. But it's alright. Try again next time. Don't let failure turn you down. It needs rain to produce rainbow," advised Yesung to Siwon, as the closing of his successful cover up. He then walked away and left Siwon hundred times even more confused. 

Alright, I'm not really bothered with neither his silly fake fact nor his what-the-heck-y advice. Now please, somebody tell me, since when Yesung hyung knows so much about geography?? He knows Caspian Sea. He ACTUALLY KNOWS the existence of Caspian Sea!! AND NOT TO MENTION HE KNOWS MEXICO'S YUCATAN PENINSULA! It's Yesung hyung, people. Yesung hyung! A person who collected bugs as his high school sport activity!

"Don't mind that 4D guy, Siwon. Let's just enjoy this pizza. Ngaaam...." suggested Shindong before taking a huge bite of pizza into his mouth.

"Yeah, hyung is right. There's no use to bother myself about that 4D guy," replied Siwon, agree with what Shindong just said.

"Hyung, have you recited mealtime prayer?" asked Siwon suddenly. That question made Shindong almost choked. Not because how sudden the question was, but because he was caught red-handed.

I thought he already forgot. I should've let him bothering about Yesung earlier. 

 

 

"Mmmmm. Extra cheese pizza. I love this. It's been long since we had our last pizza," said Kyuhyun happily before taking his second bite. He was sitting between Heechul and Siwon on the sofa. Leeteuk was eating alone at a corner of the living room while Yesung, Ryeowook, Shindong, Sungmin and Eunhyuk were eating at the table.

"I wonder who bought these for us? Why did we suddenly get free pizza?" asked Ryeowook.

"Maybe they are from our ELF. They even got us free gold before. So giving free pizza won't be such a big deal," guessed Heechul.

Hearing s' rough guesses, Eunhyuk decided to tell them the truth.

"Actually...these pizzas are from me. I bought these," admitted Eunhyuk, made everyone immediately turned to him.

For a few seconds, they fall into silence.   

"Ohh, come on. Don't ruin the good time. Please. I beg for no more this kind of...ridiculous...nonsense...talking. I had enough from Yesung hyung earlier," exclaimed Siwon, breaking the silence and making everyone nod in agreement. Well, except for Yesung. And Eunhyuk, of course.

"I'm telling the truth. I really bought these pizzas," said Eunhyuk. He's being serious.

"Yeah, right. Sure. We believe you. For a person who never treat me anything worth more than 50 cents, I believe you," said Shindong, cynically.

With a little sigh, Eunhyuk shook his head.    

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. Here. The evidence," said Eunhyuk while putting a small piece of paper onto the table.

Sungmin quickly grab the paper. After a few moment of thorough observation, he shouted, "Oh my god, he really bought these!"

"Really??" asked Ryewook. 

"Let me see it," Yesung took away the paper from Sungmin's hand.

He didn't believe in what Sungmin said. He wanted to look at the so-called evidence with his own eyes. He wanted to confirm the truth himself. Ryeowook drew himself closer to Yesung. He wanted to see the paper too. He wanted to be a witness of this rare uncommon case.

"Omo..." that was all Ryeowook could say after he saw the paper. He was so speechless.

As for Yesung, after taking a deep closer look at the paper, without missing even a single detail written on it, he quickly threw the paper away. He acted like he had just seen something really scary. He felt like he had just read a piece of sheet sent from hell with evil curse on it, which will haunt and destroy whoever read it. For him, the small piece of hell paper was totally something he must get rid of, before it causes him any harm.

Calmly, Heechul picked the small paper which has landed on the floor.

"Why did you guys acted shocked and terrified like that...?" asked Heechul.

"....it's just a payment receipt for the God's sake. You guys don't have to react like that," added Heechul, being rational.

Yes, the small piece of paper was actually a payment receipt from the shop where Eunhyuk bought the pizza. Not some kind of sheet sent from hell with evil curse on it which will haunt and destroy whoever read it.

Heechul then continued, " So....Eunhyuk bought these pizzas....at Papa John's....at 12.35 p.m...."

Heechul started to read the receipt loudly.

"...with a payment of....of..." Heechul stuck for awhile.

He tried his best to believe the figure written on the receipt.

"Omo! OMO!! This money...this....Omo!" Due to overloaded shock, Heechul couldn't proceed his reading. Like the others who had seen the receipt, he was just too surprised to talk.

"Why, hyung? Why??" asked Siwon. Curious and impatient.    

"This is an amount of money that you'd never ever imagine Eunhyuk would ever spend for us!!" announced Heechul.  

Then everyone looked at Eunhyuk, waiting for him to speak something. 

"I told you I really bought the pizza. You should've believed me," said Eunhyuk, without being offensive to the fact that the members didn't believe in him earlier.

With worries reflected in his eyes, Ryeowook quickly asked Eunhyuk, "Hyukkie hyung, are you alright? Are you sick or something?" 

"Do you have any problem? You need help from us?" added Sungmin.

"Or are you stress? Too much work??" asked Siwon this time.

"Or maybe...you worry about Donghae hyung?" maknae Kyuhyun also took his chance to show his concern.

Eunhyuk took a deep breath.

"Sick, no. Problem, yes. Need help, yes too. Stress, kinda. Too much work, not at all. Our schedules have been cancelled for the whole day, remember? Umm..Well except for Hae...but that's another story. Worry about Donghae, yes, very very much," replied Eunhyuk, answering all questions from the members.

He then continued, 

"Actually something big has happened to me. It just happened on last evening. I spent the whole night thinking whether or not to tell you guys bout this and if yes, how would I tell it. So that's why I bought these pizzas, to gather all of you here."

All of the members remained silent at their seat. They wanted to listen to Eunhyuk's further explanation.

"I really need all of you to listen to me till the end and don't make an early judgment before I stop explaining. I really need you guys too understand me for this matter. I did this for many people benefit," said Eunhyuk.

"This sounds serious," commented Shindong.

"Okay. Go on, hyung. Just tell us what's the matter," said Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk swallowed his saliva. Now he got everyone's attention on him. Everyone shut their mouth as they didn't want to miss a single word from Eunhyuk.

Will they accept this open-heartedly? Will they understand me?

Eunhyuk suddenly felt worried. It was REALLY a big thing. The possibility of the members to object this matter was 99.99%. Slowly Eunhyuk became nervous. He hoped everything's gonna be alright.

"Umm...I...actually I...starting yesterday...ehem (cough)....I'm going out with Kara's leader, Park Gyuri," admitted Eunhyuk.

He immediately turned his head down, looking at the floor. He was too afraid to look at everyone's reaction.

God, save me! He prayed quietly in his heart.

As for the members, still like before, they stayed silent at their respective seats. They didn't move at all. It's like they heard nothing. For awhile, the situation at Super Junior's 11th floor dorm remained silent and static like that.

The unexpected silence made Eunhyuk turned his head up. He wondered why nobody responded anything.

"Then I'm..."

Suddenly, Yesung opened his mouth. He wanted to say something. It was a huge suspense for Eunhyuk. What is he gonna say? What does he think? Does he angry? Am I gonna be badly cursed?   

"Then I'm.....going out with Song Hye Kyo!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

That what was Yesung said.

He finished his sentence with non-stop hysterical laugh. He's laughing so hard that his lungs were gonna burst out. And for Eunhyuk surprise, the other members were laughing hysterically along with him too.

"Bwahahahahahaha!! Bwahahahahahaha!!" For awhile, that sound which Eunhyuk found very annoying filled the entire 11th floor dorm.

"Nice one, Eunhyuk. Nice one!"

"You made my day!"

"Couldn't you be any funnier?"

"Best gag of the year has just been made!!"

Those were among the sentences that came along with the annoying "bwahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha" sound. 

 "Don't you guys believe me? I'm not kidding," convinced Eunhyuk.

But the annoying "bwahahahahahaha bwahahahahahaha" sound got even louder.

"Oh my God! My tummy hurts! This is so funny! Bwahahahahahaha!! I feel like delivering a baby now! Doctor! Doctor! Ne No Ne No Ne No (making ambulance sound). Bwahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahaha!!"

"Bwahahahahaha!! They say laugh is the best remedy. But what is this? I'm in pain now! Bwahahahahaha!! My jaw is going to break!! Have to make appointment with plastic surgeon soon! Bwahahahahahaha!"

"Oh Eunhyuk.......bwahahahahhaha! Our poor Eunhyuk......all you need to do was just to pick an easier girl's name to make us believe you. Why must you torture us with this punishment? Bwahahahaha! Bwahahahaha! Oh my.....I need to stop laughing. I seriously need to stop! Bwahahahahaha!"

"Yeah...if you really date her, you must be doing something extraordinarily crazy right now due to too much feeling guilty. Maybe something like eating a raw duck egg? Bwahahahahaha!! Bwahahahahah!! Or maybe TVXQ's practice room's doorknob? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Or maybe spend your damn precious money on the members and treat us a dozen of pizza?! Bwahahahahaha......."

But the last line of the last sentence from don't-know-who wasn't funny at all.

And the annoying sound of "bwahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha" started to subside. The members started to re-think of the last line.

".........Or maybe spend your damn precious money on the members and treat us a dozen of pizza............."

The line kept rewinding in their minds.

Spend his damn precious money. Treat the members a dozen of pizza. Those were exactly what Eunhyuk was doing at the moment.

"OH GOD!! YOU REALLY DATE PARK GYURI!!!!!!"  

The members finally realized and shouted.

 

 

 

"What the hell is this? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!!!!"

"ARE YOU INSANE?!!"

"Explanation. NOW!"

"Oh my God. This is just.......Oh my God."

"Why, Eunhyuk? Why??"

"You better have a good and acceptable reason for this,"

Just like what Eunhyuk expected, the members were not going to give a good reaction about this.

Eunhyuk stood up.

"Yes. Yes. I know. I'm crazy, you guys mad at me and I owe a huge debt of explanation," said Eunhyuk.

"Then waste no more time. Explain," urged Siwon.

Eunhyuk gathered all his courage. He didn't want to delay anymore. The longer he delayed, the heavier the burden he felt. 

"I do this, I mean, I date her for the sake of the group. I wanna save Super Junior. I don't want this group to be disbanded. I don't want to be the reason of the split up. I caused the damage so I'm the one who should fix it. I'm responsible for this," explained Eunhyuk.

Heechul quickly responded, "How the hell dating Gyuri will solve our group problem?? How, by dating Gyuri, will save Super Junior from being disbanded? How?? I can't see anything that leads to the group's sake by dating her,"

"I agree with Heechul-hyung," commented Sungmin.

"And worse, you ALREADY HAVE DONGHAE HYUNG. How can you do this??!" added Kyuhyun, who was obviously against this matter.

"Calm down. I'll explain everything one by one. Just please, calm down," said Eunhyuk, tried to make everybody cool down. His eyes started to become teary. Not because he's sad that the members were angry at him, but because he heard Donghae's name. 

It's true that this matter gave a huge impact on the members. It's hard for them to accept this. But compared to Donghae, the impact that the members felt at the moment was nothing. To tell the members this matter was already hard enough for Eunhyuk. He couldn't imagine how he would face Donghae later.

The members took a deep breath. Looking at Eunhyuk teary eyes, they felt they have been a bit harsh to him. After all, Eunhyuk didn't finished explaining yet. They should give him a chance to clarify his decision. They should listen to everything first and didn't make an early judgment, just like what Eunhyuk suggested earlier.  

"Mianhae hyung. We're just too shocked so our reactions aren't good. We're pressing you too hard about this matter. Sorry again," apologized Ryeowook.

"Yeah, I agree. You'll not be able to explain if we keep being this way. Mianhae. Please continue to explain. Take your time and relax. We'll try our best to understand," added Yesung.

Eunhyuk got back to his seat. He wiped the little tears in his eyes. He was so relieved that the members have cooled down. He was also grateful that the members gave him a chance to talk and would try to understand his situation.

"Thank you for giving me a chance," said Eunhyuk.

The members nodded their heads as response. But that didn't mean they were no longer angry. Some of them stared blankly at the floor. Some of them leaned lazily against each other on the sofa. Some of them played with their own fingers. None of them were longer having appetite to eat the remaining pizza. The situation looked dull and even no one has spoken anything, it could be felt that the house was occupied with tension.

"You know our condition right now....." Eunhyuk finally starting.

"Our condition right now isn't good. I'm sure all of you have known that the directors are having a thought of disbanding us. Starting early this week, our schedules have been slowly cancelled. One by one. Today is the worst, where none of us having schedule for the whole day, except Hae. This just shows that we are really in trouble now. We are in a big critical trouble. This is serious. If we didn't do anything to change this, we may really get disbanded," told Eunhyuk further.

"And I'm sure we all know that this thing happened after scandal about my true relationship with Hae exploded. Although the company and all of you are trying hard to help denying the scandal, this matter has became so massive. It's hard to fix it back. Well, we know that the company actually didn't give a damn about my relationship with Hae. I know that they actually have long known about Hae and I. But after this secret leaked to the whole world, things are not the same anymore. My relationship with Hae which they never give a damn suddenly become an issue. This scandal, of course affected our name, image and popularity. We will gain more new antis than new ELF. Thus, we surely can no longer make big profit to the company. That's why I think they want to disband us if scandal about Hae and I didn't stop," proceeded Eunhyuk.

The members were still in their previous postures. Their faces and expressions haven't change too. Only their attention to Eunhyuk's words has become more focused than before.

"I have been thinking a lot about this problem. I couldn't sleep at night and my worries about Hae makes me even more depressed. I really need to do something that can stop the spreading scandal of my relationship. Hae has showed his effort. He is so committed to the new packed schedule arranged for him just to make us look not as close as people say. I know it's hard for him, especially he is a clingy type. But still, he does it. For me. For the group. So I don't want him to struggle alone. I don't want him to face this all by himself. I wanna fight this together with him. I wanna save Super Junior. Not just because Super Junior is the reason for me and Hae to be together, but also because Super Junior is my life. I am completely nothing without Super Junior," said Eunhyuk.

"And I don't know whether this is a coincidence or a destiny or an answered prayer, but at the moment when I was about to give up thinking there's nothing I could do, Gyuri came. She.....s-she.." Eunhyuk was a bit stuttering. 

The members were starting to anticipate. They were looking forward to what Eunhyuk's gonna say about Gyuri.

"She confessed that she loves me," Eunhyuk proceeded. His voice's volume was a bit slow but loud enough to all Super Junior members to hear it.

"WHAT?!!" all Super Junior members shouted at the same time.

"I thought she's with *tooooot* from SS501?" asked Kyuhyun.

"It was an old story. And it was only a rumour. As far as I know, they are only like siblings," said Shindong.

"Okay, that's not the matter right now. So, what happened then? You start dating her? Just like that?" asked Siwon to Eunhyuk.

"Of course I would like to be honest with her. I wanted to reject her in a good way. But I think, maybe this can help me. Maybe this can help us. When people know that I'm dating her, I'm sure it's gonna be a big news too and automatically it will cover up my relationship scandal with Hae. And by dating her, it would give an idea that I'm a straight guy. So, after thinking about all these, I agree to date her," replied Eunhyuk.

He was being honest to s. He hoped the members would understand why he dated Gyuri.

"But...doesn't it seems like......you're playing with her heart?? Hyuk, it's not good like that," said Sungmin, expressing his uneasiness.

"I already told her that I have no special feeling towards her. I told her, for me, she is just like a sister. I also told her not to expect anything more than bestfriend from me. All I can do at the moment is just to treat her the nicest I can," explained Eunhyuk.

The members shut their mouth for awhile. They wanted to express their respective thought but somewhere inside their hearts tell them not to do so.

"So.....what was her response after you said that? She's okay with it?" asked Shindong after a long paused.

"Ummm...yeah. She just said she'll try her best to make me fall in love with her," admitted Eunhyuk.

Sungmin shook his head and sighed.

"See. You're giving her a false hope. I know you have your own reason...even I do think it's acceptable...and even it's good that you tell her you have no feeling towards her.....it just....I don't know. It doesn't feel right," spoke Sungmin.

Heechul then added, "You know, love is a sensitive thing for women. Even sometimes they say 'it's okay' or 'never mind', actually for them 'it is not okay' and it's always bothering their mind. Just like Sungmin said, it's good that you clarify about your true feeling to Gyuri and if she still wanna date you after hearing that, then you're not 100% to blame if things between you two don't go well the way she hopes. But it's not going to be fair because at the end, only her will be hurt. As for you, you're not gonna be as badly affected as her because you don't love her the way she loves you. So, for me, if you want to create a false love affair, you better find someone who has completely no feeling towards you. You gotta find someone who is REALLY okay with the idea of pretending to be your girlfriend. Why don't you ask help from our labelmate? SNSD maybe? Hyoyeon is your bestfriend, right? And she already know our problem. She also know that you're with Donghae. I think she'll definitely help you,"

"No, hyung. I don't agree with the part asking help from Hyoyeon. You know, SNSD is the apple of company's eyes. I don't think the directors would allow any SNSD members to get involved in this matter. Not only SNSD, I don't think we should get other SM labelmates involved in this matter. They will be scolded by the company for helping us and automatically will get into trouble too," objected Yesung.

"Ummmm.....that makes sense," admitted Heechul. He looked at Yesung from head to toe. He repeated his action twice. He did that not because he's angry with Yesung's objection. It's because he was too surprised. He couldn't remember when was the last time that turtle guy do or say something makes sense like that. But, whatever. Who cares about that at this moment. Hechul spoke to himself.

"So looks like Hyukkie hyung has no other choice. He needs to continue dating Gyuri," commented Ryeowook.

"I feel bad for that girl. I honestly feel bad for her," added Siwon.

"Don't we have another choice? Anything that will not involve heart?" asked Kyuhyun suddenly.

Kyuhyun's question was left unanswered. Everyone was hoping they can answer with a loud and confident "YES WE HAVE!" but it was impossible.

"What about Hae? When will you tell him?" asked Shindong after a few moment.

Eunhyuk let out a heavy sigh. He just shook his head as a response.

"You mean, you're not gonna tell him?" asked Sungmin then.

"I'm not ready and I don't know how to tell him," replied Eunhyuk.

"You have to tell him, Hyuk. He must know about this," said Sungmin, firmly.

"No. No. I don't think it's a good idea," opposed Eunhyuk.

"I don't agree with you. He's your boyfriend and you're not telling this to him? Hyuk, this is a big matter. His boyfriend is having a girlfriend without explaining anything to him. You think Hae's gonna accept this easily?" added Yesung.

"Yeah, you think my clingy-overprotective-possessive boyfriend gonna understand and agree with me if I tell him?? No, I don't wanna tell him. He's gonna ruin everything," said Eunhyuk, with higher tone.

"So now you're saying him clingy-overprotective-possessive all that...After all he did for you...are you sure you date Gyuri because you wanna save Super Junior? Not because you have your personal plan? Seems like the whole week with Hae's absence left a big impact on you. Well, we are created by God with some 'manly need'. I understand that. Looks like someone is hunger of 'that manly need'," maknae Kyuhyun launched his painful-words attack.

"NO! NOT AT ALL! How dare you talk to me like that? Hae is indeed clingy, overprotective and possessive. I was just stating a fact about his true behaviour, which I have long accepted and love him for. I'm just saying that with those behaviour he has, I'm sure he's not gonna agree I'm dating Gyuri. So, MIND YOUR WORD before saying anything, MAKNAE," explain Eunhyuk, scolding the maknae at the same time.

"You think he's not gonna find out? You said you wanna cover your spreading scandal but how is that possible if you don't publicize your relationship with Gyuri first? You think Hae is that busy that he has no time to read news? And you think no one's gonna tell or ask him about that after it's being publicized? I don't wanna say this but...you're such an idiot," Kyuhyun kept attacking.

But this time, Eunhyuk has no will to fight back. It's because the maknae's words were 100% true.

All of them stayed quiet for awhile. Majority of them agreed that Eunhyuk shouldn't hide the matter from Donghae. They knew Donghae was not going to agree, but after all, this matter involved him. Eunhyuk's scandal was his scandal too. So, anything related to the scandal should be known by Hae too.

"I will publicize my relationship with Gyuri and I'm not gonna tell Hae. I think it's better for Hae to know this after everything has been publicized. At that time, it will be too late for him to do anything. If he knows about this before I publicize it, he will do anything to stop it and automatically my plan will be ruined. So....no, I won't tell Hae," spoke Eunhyuk, after being silent for awhile.

"No. No. No. I disagree. I can't imagine how shocked he'll be when the news explodes. And I can't imagine how's hurt he's gonna feel. Especially when he knows everything not from his own boyfriend. No, hyung. I'm not letting you do that to him. Go to hell with your plan! Sometimes I wonder whether you love him enough because you're willing to hurt him like this," said Kyuhyun, harshly.

"Cho Kyuhyun! I TOLD Y..." Eunhyuk wanted to scold that maknae again but the maknae cut him off.

"IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL HIM, I WILL!" shouted Kyuhyun, right to Eunhyuk's face.

Eunhyuk has lost his patience. He no longer could tolerate anymore.

"FINE! TELL HIM! GO ON, RUIN MY PLAN AND LET LEETEUK HYUNG QUIT THE GROUP SECRETLY JUST THE WAY HE WANTS!" shouted Eunhyuk back.

Everyone's eyes widened when they heard Eunhyuk's last line.

"W-what...what did you say?" asked Kyuhyun, stuttering. He was sure that he heard something about Leeteuk hyung quitting the group secretly. He wanted to confirm what he has heard.

Eunhyuk threw his sight to Leeteuk who was seating alone the corner of the living room. Leeteuk was so quiet on that day that he didn't speak anything since the moment they started eating pizza earlier. He also didn't say anything when the members demanded concrete explanations from Eunhyuk about his dating matter with Gyuri. Leeteuk also kept his mouth shut when other people were forcing Eunhyuk to tell Donghae the truth. No one noticed Leeteuk's unusual silence. It's because everyone was so into Eunhyuk's sensational matter. But as for Eunhyuk, being the only one who knew what's playing inside the leader's mind, he was completely aware of everything. He just wanted to watch how long Leeteuk would zip his mouth like that.

"Leeteuk hyung, you owe us an explanation, don't you?" asked Eunhyuk to Leeteuk, a bit cynically.

The other members looked at Eunhyuk and Leeteuk alternately. They were puzzled and confused of what was going on.

Leeteuk lifted his head up. He looked at Eunhyuk. His eyes were red and wet, telling that he was crying.    

"How did you know about this?" he asked Eunhyuk. His voice was weak.

 

 

 

"Wait! Hold on a second! What's going on?? Why don't I have a clue about what you guys talking about??" Heechul stood up and asking the question to Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

The other members were curious too. But they were too blur to ask.

Leeteuk turned his head down. He looked at the floor. He locked his mouth again just the way he did before. He wanted to talk. He wanted to answer the question. He wanted to tell everything. But he didn't want to make the already tensed situation to become worse.

Feeling unsatisfied with Leeteuk's reaction, Heechul turned to Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk, what is going on? Tell me what is happening. Tell me what you know," urged Heechul.

Eunhyuk bit his lips.

Sorry Teukie hyung. You wanna keep this secret to yourself but I can't let you do that. Sorry. Eunhyuk spoke to himself.

"Actually, there's one more reason why I decided to date Gyuri..." Eunhyuk started revealing.

"Few days ago, someone with high position in our company, who I don't want to mention his name, called me to his office. He asked me stop Leeteuk hyung from pursuing his plan. I was confused and blank at the time so I asked him which Leeteuk hyung's plan was he talking about. So, he told me that, Leeteuk hyung...he...." Eunhyuk paused to take a breath. He needed to relax before he could fully reveal the secret he knew.

"Leeteuk hyung what??" asked Heechul impatiently.

Eunhyuk then proceeded, "He wants to quit the group and make a press conference saying that he's the one behind my relationship scandal. He wants to say that he's tired and fed up being this huge group's leader but before he step down, he wants to make SuJu suffers just the way he feels when he handles the group. He wants to tell people that he's the one who responsible in creating and spreading my 'false' boy-boy relationship. He wants to look bad in people's eyes so that people will hate him and love Super Junior more. This gonna be a much much bigger sensational controversy compared to my recent relationship scandal. With the controversy, my recent scandal can be covered up and Super Junior can be automatically saved. That's why, before he could do that, I decided to date Gyuri and prevent him from pursuing his intention. At least I'm not lying since my relationship with Gyuri is not false. We're really dating even though it's one-sided love. Let me continue dating Gyuri or let Leeteuk hyung left and sacrifice himself for the group. You think which one is better?"

The members were so shocked. They have no idea how many times they have shocked that day. One by one unexpected confession, admission and revelation appeared right after one another.

"Oh my God......I think I'm having a headache now," said Sungmin, weakly, while holding his head. All these were too much for him too handle.

"I never thought things are this complicated. We've been in much serious problems before but none of them lead to anything like this. Back then, things were equally hard and difficult but how come this time the effect is so critical?" said Yesung.

"Because this involves love, hyung. Love that can touch sensitivity issue in many aspects. Cultural, religion, society...." replied Shindong, expressing his opinion at the same time.

"No matter what it is, why must this thing is kept secret? Why didn't you discussed with the group members? Aren't we a part of Super Junior too? Aren't these things involve us too? Are we not good and clever enough to help solving this matter together with you?" asked Kyuhyun to both Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

"I didn't keep any secret from the members. I just started dating Gyuri yesterday and I tell you guys everything right away today," answered Eunhyuk, being the first to defense himself.

"I know. I appreciate and thank you for that. But still, you tell us everything after you made the decision on your own. You should tell us right after she confessed to you so that we can discuss this together. Who knows maybe we have another option at that time," said Kyuhyun.

"There are no differences between telling you before or after I made my decision. No matter how much you hate my decision and my plan, I'm sure you guys would rather let me date Gyuri than letting Leeteuk hyung quit the group and take all the blame himself. Am I right?" asked Eunhyuk this time.

The members remained silent. What Eunhyuk said was true. Letting Leeteuk quit the group and take all the blame himself......was undoubtedly a disastrous choice.

"Then what about you, hyung? Why you hide this from us? Why do you want to do such things? Why?" asked Kyuhyun to Leeteuk, but not as firm as before. His tone was lower and weaker.

Leeteuk didn't react at all. He stayed static and silent just the way he was before.

"And why you keep punishing us with you silence.......?" asked Kyuhyun again, much weaker and helpless.

He laid back to his seat. A heavy sigh could be heard from the maknae. He closed his eyes.

Urgghhhhhhh this is so depresssing!!!! Kyuhyun screamed in his heart.

The other members were having mixed feelings at the time. Stressed, angry, sad and shocked were what they experienced at the moment.

"How can you be so selfish, hyung?" Heechul suddenly spoken.

He walked towards Leeteuk.

He grabbed Leeteuk collar and repeatedly shouted in anger, " HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH?!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH?!"

The members quickly ran towards Heechul. Yesung and Shindong managed to get Heechul's hands off Leeteuk. Kyuhyun and Sungmin blocked Leeteuk from Heechul to prevent Heechul from making another attack. Ryeowook put his hand on Leeteuk's shoulder and rubbed his hands gently on the hyung's back in order to relieve him. He hoped Leeteuk was okay.

"Calm down, hyung. Calm down," said Siwon while holding Heechul's arm. He's pulling Heechul away from Leeteuk. Eunhyuk was helping him to hold Heechul's arm.

Heechul didn't struggle or fight back. He just stood there helplessly.

"Let me finish talking with hyung," said Heechul after a few moments.

Siwon and Eunhyuk were hesitating to let him go. But still, they put their hands away from Heechul's arms.

Heechul walked towards Leeteuk again. This time, his steps were slower. The other members gave way for Heechul to face Leeteuk but they also stayed on guard. They worried if Heechul gonna act irrational again.

Heechul kneeled down in front of Leeteuk. His eyes were red.

Leeteuk turned his head away from Heechul. He didn't do that because he hated or he's afraid of Heechul. He did that because he didn't want Heechul to see him crying heavily at the moment.

"Hyung....." Heechul started talking.

"You know how much I suffered after Hankyung left. I spent my lonely days inside my empty room. My eyes were swollen because I couldn't stop crying. I cried and cried until I didn't realize that many nights and days have passed alternately. I have no appetite to eat and my weight decreased a lot. I looked so terrible and pathetic. You've seen my condition at the moment with your own eyes. But then, thanks to the members, with their help I gained back my strength to keep on living. I spent hours in front of mirror to practise smiling. I wanted to tell people that I was okay and they no longer have to worry about me. I'm sure you understand how hard I tried to get my feet back on the ground. So, why hyung? Why do you wanna repeat what Hankyung did to me? Why do you wanna make me go through the scary nightmare all over again? Am I that invaluable to you? Am I, the big-headed Kim Heechul, meant nothing to you? Am I that hard to control and look after?"

First drop of tears tumbled down from Heechul's eyes. He was deeply in emotion. At the same time, the rest of Super Junior members started to cry too.

"Because you're too valuable for me, Heechul. Because all of you are too valuable that I'm willing to sacrifice myself for you. I wanna see all Super Junior members to succeed and happy," replied Leeteuk, after being extremely quiet throughout the moments.

"Tell me, hyung. How do you expect me to continue being a Super Junior member after you left with full of lies like that? How can I face ELF again after I hurt them by letting them get fooled by the lies you're gonna tell? Worse, I let them misunderstand and hate you without telling them truth. How will I be able to use Super Junior name again after I let all these happen? You think I can be happy after all these? You think we can succeed this way?" Heechul continued.

His tears were tumbling faster along his cheek.

"If you think quitting Super Junior and taking all the blame on you is the best way to save us...you wrong, hyung. It's actually the perfect way to kill us," said Heechul.

"Besides, if there's no Leeteuk.....then there's no Super Junior," Heechul finished his words.

This time, a clear sobbing sound could be heard. Not only from Heechul, but also from the other members, including Leeteuk himself.

"It's all my fault," said Yesung suddenly.

All the members immediately turned to him.

In his light sob, Yesung continued, "I always did bad on variety shows. My parts were always get cut and people always see me as a try-hard member. I can't dance and my position is always at the back when we perform. If I were postioned at the front, Super Junior must surely look like a bunch of clowns just because of me. Not only that, I keep an expensive turtle as my pet and I love to touch the members' philtrum when they're sleeping. Because of that, people started to say 'Super Junior is weird', not 'Yesung is weird'. Look, I gave people a negative impression about this group. Other than my sloppy singing skill, I contributed COMPLETELY nothing for the group. If there's anyone who should leave the group, it should be me,"

"No. If there's anyone who should leave the group, it should be me," objected Shindong.

"At least you have singing skill that helps the group a lot. But me..... Look at me. Look at this fat guy. My dancing skill isn't as good as Hyuk, my MC skill is nowhere near Teukie hyung's level, while my gag doesn't always good. What else do I have? Acting? Who would wanna see this fat guy acts? I'm not good looking like Siwon or Kibum. Singing? Hmmph! Don't even mention that.....I'm worst in everything. I should be the one who leave this group," said Shindong.

Siwon punched his fist on the wall. His action made everyone immediately turned to him.

"Enough! No one should leave the group. Not Leeteuk hyung, not Yesung hyung, not Shindong hyung, NO ONE!" he shouted.

He took a short breath. With lower and calmer tone, he continued, "Yesung hyung, you're amazing person. Just like your name, your voice is an art that I always jealous of. Without your amazing vocal, we can't put a good performance no matter how good the song we have. And please, don't blame your weirdness. Your weirdness is something we need in Super Junior to add more colour to this wonderful group. I don't want to be in group with typical boring people in it. I'm thankful you're a part of Super Junior, hyung. I'm truly thankful,"

Yesung was surprised with what Siwon said. He never thought that someone appreciated him like that.

"And you, Shindong hyung. Yes, you're fat. Yes, you're not as good looking as me. But you know what, hyung? I've never gone through even a day of not envying and admiring you. I always wonder where did you get your confidence from? You always look comfortable with yourself. As for me, I have to go all the way to the gym, spent hours to build my body, just to ensure I can walk confidently in front of people like you. Besides that, although you always claim yourself as not good looking, you already have Nari Unnie with you. She's always there for you and she loves you for who you are. That's what matters, hyung. You really should be thankful. Beautiful face doesn't guarantee a true love. I really envy you," added Siwon, honestly.

Just like Yesung, Shindong was also surprised with what Siwon said about him. He never thought that a handsome wealthy prince like Siwon would be jealous of someone like him.

Suddenly Kyuhyun stood up. Without saying anything, he took his purse, handphone and car key. He was heading towards the door.

"Kyuhyun, where are you going??' asked Eunhyuk, clearly concerned about his beloved maknae dongsaeng, although they had a quite serious fight before.

Kyuhyun stopped walking. He turned around and looked at all his hyung.

"Rather than stay here, talking about nonsense, admitting your ownself's weaknesses and fight who's better to leave the group, it's better for me to go training and improving my singing skill. I'm still young and immature. I don't know how to make big sacrifices like Eunhyuk hyung or Teukie hyung. The only sacrifice that I'm capable to do is SINGING. I know this is nothing compared to Eunhyuk's hyung big sacrifice. But I still wanna do this. I'm gonna sing to save my Super Junior. I believe, with my better and improved singing skill, I can sing more beautiful songs in the future. I can fascinate people with my skilful vocal. So later, when people ask 'who is that amazing singer?', I can proudly introduce myself as SUPER JUNIOR's Kyuhyun. Yes, this is how I do my sacrifice," told Kyuhyun.

The members were touched with Kyuhyun's words. He was right. Instead of wasting time talking about useless self weakness, why don't they use the time to improve and develop their skill? It's not only good for their own's sake, but it also can help Super Junior to become a more powerful group.

"I think I could not stop Eunhyuk hyung's plan from dating Gyuri. His plan is the only fastest way to save Super Junior, which can prevent Teukie hyung from quitting the group at the same time. So hyung, don't worry. I'll not tell Donghae hyung about this. I'm sorry for my harsh words and impolite attitude earlier. If I know about Teukie hyung's plan since the beginning, I wouldn't act that way. I also didn't try to fully understand you. Sorry, hyung. I'm really sorry," said Kyuhyun, asking for an apologize.

"It's okay. It is indeed something hard to accept. If I were you, I would act the same way too. After all, you acted that way because you're concern about me and Hae. Thank you for that," replied Eunhyuk.

He then added, "I hope all of you can help me hide this matter from Hae. I know it's hard for you but trust me, it's hundred times even much harder for me. Please pray that everything's gonna be alright between Hae and me. I miss being around my Hae with a lot. I really hope we can solve this problem soon...Ummm...other than that, I just hope you guys can treat Gyuri nicely if you meet her....she's done noting wrong....yeah...that's all I wanna say. Please continue lending me your help and support. I need you guys behind me to face this,"

The members just nodded their heads as agreement.

"Alright. We'll try the best we can, Hyuk" said Sungmin, while giving a thin smile to Eunhyuk.

"So, if there's nothing else, I better go to the studio now," said Kyuhyun then.

He was about to walk away but before he turned around, Yesung stopped him.

"Wait a second," he said.

"If you're gonna use vocal skill as your weapon to fight this war, then you shouldn't go alone. We are KRY, Super Junior's strongest frontline army, remember? We should do the powerful vocal attack together! So, what are you waiting for, General Wookie? Come on!" continued Yesung, while calling for Ryeowook. Yesung was very energetic and enthusiastic.

Ryeowook happily stood up and ran towards Yesung and Kyuhyun.

"Let's go! Aja aja fighting!" shouted Ryeowook. The three KRY members exchanges smiles to one another.

They were about to walk away but before they turned around, Shindong stopped them.

"Hold on a second," he said.

"Seeing KRY full of spirit like this makes me wanna go practise and improve my ability too," admitted Shindong.

"You're not alone, hyung. I also feel the same way," added Sungmin.

"Then let's go together" said Siwon then, while getting up from his seat.

"Great! The more the better. The more the stronger! How about you? Wanna follow us too?" asked Kyuhyun to Eunhyuk, Heechul and Leeteuk.

"You guys go first. I still need to talk with Leeteuk hyung," answered Heechul.

"Me too," replied Eunhyuk, shortly.

"Okay then. Let's go now, Super Junior. Fighting!" said Yesung, as enthusiastic as before.

"FIGHTING!" shouted the other members as well.

All of them headed towards the door. Not only a big confident smile could be seen on each face, but a strong unusual battling aura could also be felt.

They were about to leave but before they stepped out of the house, Leeteuk stopped them.

"Guys!" he called them.

The members stopped walking and looked at him.

"Thank you," Leeteuk said, shortly.

The members didn't reply to Leeteuk. They didn't know whether it's only them or the "thank you" sounded more touching than usual. In fact, it was one of the most touching "thank you" they ever received in their life. Slowly, without knowing why, their already-dried-eyes started to get wet again.

"You're welcome, captain. We're always under your command," said Yesung finally, representing all dongsaengs who were with him at the moment. He raised his hand to his forehead and saluted Leeteuk. He acted as if Leeteuk was really a captain.

With that, the members left the house. With every step they took, they swore they're gonna do their best. It must be much more significant if Hankyung, Kangin, Kibum, Zhou Mi and Henry were there together with them at the momet. They must be much stronger.

Before they could walk much farther, they suddenly heard something.

"URI NEUN SUPER JUNI-"

They quickly shouted as loud and as proud as they can while lifting their palms to the air.

"OHEYO!!!!"

Their voices echoed at every corner of the building.

 

 

______________________  END OF FLASHBACK  ______________________ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, i'm back into action after a longggggggg hiatus. Sorry, it's unavoidable. I had a part time job during this hiatus moment. Sorry again for making you wait.

So this chapter is the longest chapter i've written so far. I planned to split it into 2 chapters but i think it's better to put the entire flashback scene in a single chapter. I know you guys musn't really like this chapter bcoz it's filled with drama. But u have to get yourself prepared bcoz Hyukkie is going to face Hae on the next chapter. It's gonna be much more...........heart breaking.

And also, there's gonna be more gyuri-hyukkie sweet moments in the upcoming chapters. Ah, i know all of u eunhae shippers don't like it~!! >.< Just for the sake of the plot n the fic, i hope you can endure it. As much as you feel difficult to read, it isn't easy for me to write too. I have to imagine, think the romantic words and all.

But i take this as a challenge to be a good writer~!! ^^ 

And it makes me wanna think of better romantic scene for EunHae. <3 <3

Hope you guys can stand these angst-attacks. Remember, just like what Yesung said in this chapter, it needs rain to produce rainbow~!! >.<

 

Don't forget to leave your comments. (^_^)