Revealed

Blinded By Your Love

 

"Who do you think it was?" asks Heechul back to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk really has no idea. He shake his head.

"I don't know. Was it a Sukira staff?" replies Eunhyuk, throwing another question for Heechul.

"If it's a Sukira staff, I wouldn't be this worry because for the God sake they've seen your excessive romance for centuries! They've gotten used to it. They wouldn't even have interest to become suspicious or to wonder what is your real relationship. They just like us, the Super Junior members. Nothing to worry about them,"         

"Then, just tell us, hyung. Who's that person? It seems like that person is someone important who can cause a gossip to spread like a wildfire. Was it a reporter?" asks Donghae then, full of curiousity.

Heechul takes a deep breath. "It's Yonghwa," he answers finally.

"YONGHWA??" shout Eunhyuk and Donghae simultaneously.

"Why are you so shocked? You should expect he's the person we're talking about since he was the guest last night," interrupts Leeteuk.

"Yeah, I know he was our guest. I'm shocked not because I forgot he was there...I'm shocked because I don't expect he's the person that both of you are worrying about so much. From my point of view, I don't think Yonghwa is a kind of person who likes gossipping or likes to spread rumour," Eunhyuk expresses his opinion.

"That's right. I thought it was some crazy reporters like in You're Beautiful drama. Ohh God, you guys scared me out of my wits over nothing,"adds Donghae while rubbing his chest in relief.

"Listen to me first. That's true that Yonghwa isn't that type of person. He's someone who's really busy and has no time to even talk about crap things especially about you guys who have nothing to do with him. So, when Hongki suddenly called me at 3 a.m. last night, and asked me about you guys because Yonghwa asked him about you, can you imagine how surprised I was?"says Heechul.

Eunhyuk and Donghae widen their eyes. "Yonghwa asked Hongki about us?" ask them, feeling hard to believe that.

"Yes. He accidentally ran into Hongki last night after he finished his schedule. They have a little chat for awhile. Yonghwa told Hongki he has just came back from Sukira and he then talked about you. He felt that you guys looked weirder than usual. He also told Hongki that he saw you guys almost kissing. Hongki was surprised to hear that too but still he convinced Yonghwa not to worry since you two are really close. But, frankly speaking, if I were Yonghwa, I would do the same thing too. I would really wonder why the hell must you guys kiss? So what if you're bestfriends?? Being bestfriends doesn't mean kissing is normal and it also doesn't give green light for you to kiss freely in front of other people. If I were him, I would definitely think that the two of you are in a special relationship, more than just friends," explains Heechul, a bit long.

He then continues, "Because Yonghwa knows Hongki and I are close, he asked Hongki about the two of you as he thought maybe Hongki knows something about your true relationship. At first Hongki didn't even want to call me and ask me about you. He really thought that you guys are just bestfriends and there's nothing to overthink about. But somehow it really bothered him that a person like Yonghwa who never being busybody over other people business suddenly talked about you. And like I said before, Yonghwa is a super busy person. He has no time to mess his head up with unnecessary things. So, to think that Yonghwa questioned him about your true relationship, Hongki thought it must be a serious non-laughing-matter then. That's why he finally decided to call and ask me," Heechul ends his speech, but it sounds more like nagging.       

 

 

"So that's what happened," comments Shindong, whose head is above Yesung's. Yesung and Kyuhyun were so into the conversation that they don't even notice Shindong has long been there, stick his head out like them and try to listen to the conversation.

"Yah, since when are you here??" asks Yesung, feeling irritated, not because he doesn't like the way Shindong suddenly tagging along without notice, but because Shindong's huge giant heavy head above him is making he feels like his head is going to break into pieces in any minute from now.

"Can you two please shut up? You're really making me losing my patience. You two shouldn't be here! This is my idea, this is my initiative!" maknae Kyuhyun scolds his hyung. One of the reason he's scolding them is because he can't concentrate on the conversation properly. And as for the other reason, which is the true real pure reason, he can't handle the big impact caused by the two bigger heads above him. He was miserable enough to resist the weight of Yesung's head (which is rumoured to be the biggest head in Super Junior after Shindong) just now. And now Shindong has in together, he just cannot take it anymore. If it's Ryeowook or Sungmin or even Ddangkoma, he still can accept it. But definitely not Shindong.

"What the heck!! Why can't we be here? Is this wall belongs to you?? Did you give birth to this wall? Did you register your name for this wall at the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family??? The answer is NO, right? So, there's no reason for you to kick us away from here!" scolds Yesung back, being offensive over Kyuhyun words.

Kyuhyun is speechless. For the first time ever he totally lost his words. And for the fisrt time ever it's Yesung who shut him up....because......Kyuhyun's brain cannot digest what the hell registering name has to do with Ministry of GENDER EQUALITY and Family????!!!

"Hey, let's just compromise and listen to them together. The conversation is getting more and more interresting but we'll miss a lot of things if we don't stop making noise here," suggests Shindong.

Kyuhyun finally agrees. "Alright, but I can compromise if only I switch position with Shindong hyung,"

So they change position. Kyuhyun's head now is at the top followed by Yesung's then Shindong's. Someone with abstract way of thinking will definitely looks at them like a stair of heads. Even the arrangement of the heads.....from biggest to bigger to big. It's funny.   

 

           

"I understand we've gone overboard until Yonghwa wondered about our relationship status. And I'm also sorry that Hongki called you and disturbed your sleep just because of us. We made hyung involved in this matter. We're truly sorry," apologizes Eunhyuk to his hyung.

"We won't repeat this mistake. We'll be more careful next time," adds Donghae.

"Don't apologize yet. The story doesn't finish till there. Why do you think Leeteuk and I woke up much earlier today? To exercise? To watch the sunrise? To join Siwon to go to church?? You think I'm all this mad just because Yonghwa questioned about your relationship and just because Hongki disturb my sleep at 3 a.m? Well I'm pretty mad about that actually..but it's nothing compared to...aishhh! You two seriously.....aishhh!" Heechul can't finish his sentence. He's trying hard to hold his anger.

Wrinkles are formed on Eunhyuk's and Donghae's foreheads. What is Heechul talking about? What did he mean that the story doesn't finish till there?

Realizing Heechul is too angry to talk and even if he continues talking only harsh words will be heard, Leeteuk decides to take over the talking from Heechul.

"Hongki called Heechul again this morning. This time he called not because he wanted to ask about you. He called to inform Heechul that he think someone overheard his conversation with Yonghwa and everyone in his company is talking about you right now," explains Leeteuk. He stops for a second to take a breath. He then continues,

"Not only that, the news also has spread to other companies like YG, JYP, DSP and of course our own SM. Everyone is talking about you. EVERYONE. The idols, the staff, the managers, the directors, the trainees, the dancers, the choreographers, the bodyguards, the clerks, the accountants, the auditors, the shareholders, the cleaners and even Siwon texted me from the church saying the priest is talking about you. I'm pretty sure it has reach to the reporters too."

Donghae rises his eyebrows. Eunhyuk covers his mouth with his hand. Okay, now the matter has become much bigger, they thought.

"W-well...that explain Minho's SMS," says Donghae, a bit stuttering.

Heechul who has cooled down a bit then add, "Our manager came to the 12th floor. They asked me and Leeteuk to dress up and go to the company as the higher rank directors were waiting for us..."

Heechul didn't finish his sentence as suddenly Eunhyuk interrupts, "Wait. What? The directors wanted to see you??"

"Well, they didn't want to see us. They HAVE seen us. We have just came back from the company, for your information," answers Heechul, directly and a bit cynically.

"Oh, God! Seriously?? What did they say??" asks Donghae, panic and worried

Leeteuk gives out a sigh. He bites his lips. How am I going to say this to them? After a few seconds, the leader finally opens his mouth.  

"You don't need to know about what they said. What they said is not important. All you need to do is just to listen to my advice. You guys should control yourself. Don't be too obvious. Please ma......"

"They said they will disband us if this stupid scandal don't stop. They said there's no reason for them to keep a group with a boy-boy couple inside," Heechul cuts Leeteuk words and tell EunHae the truth.

"Heechul!" Leeteuk scolds the younger man, thinking that he shouldn't tell them about that.

"What? They need to know the real situation. They need to know how big the trouble they had caused," explains Heechul to Leeteuk, defending his action of telling EunHae the real situation.

"But you'll just make them worry. As the eldests of the group, it's our responsibility to settle this matter, to comfort them, to tell them everything's gonna be fine. Not to confront them, not to make them feel more scared," explains Leeteuk.

Now it's Heechul turn to give out a sigh. "Leeteuk, I know you're a good leader. I know you don't want to make our dongsaeng worried. I know you'll do everything for the group and also for the dongsaeng. But this problem is related to them. How can we solve this problem without telling them? After all, we are a team. I can't let you handle all these by yourself,"

"But I...." Leeteuk still wants to defend his opinion but Eunhyuk cuts him off.

"It's alright, Leeteuk hyung. I agree with Heechul hyung. We need to know this. We caused the problem. We need to know the real situation," Eunhyuk being honest. Donghae just staring blankly at the floor. He doesn't know what to say. Everything seems so fast. Just in one night everything changes.

"It must be great if Yonghwa didn't ask Hongki about this. All this trouble wouldn't appear then...But what can I do? I can't blame neither Yonghwa nor Hongki. They weren't the idiots who forgot where they were and almost kiss directly and openly in front of their guests. These two idiots are the ones I should put the blame on," says Heechul then, quite sharp and punitive. But honestly, he got some point there and his words are quite true.       

 

 

Now everyone is in silence. Even Kyuhyun, Yesung and Shindong are too shocked to give a comment behind the wall. They really has no idea the matter is actually as big as this. The possibility of being disbanded. They have encountered this 'disband thingy' quite a few times. Among the times was a prank they put on Eunhyuk and Ryeowook in order to get tears collection for Exploration of Human Body. Even it was a prank, even it was a secret camera, it was still a hurtful memory. They never want to encounter it again. NEVER. Since then, they can't remember when was the last time they heard about this 'disband thingy'. Although the group always came up with sensational controversies, about Kangin, about Hankyung, about many other things...not a single controversy has put them into 'possible to be disbanded' zone.

How they wish what Heechul said is not true. How they wish it was a lie. How they wish this time is also a secret camera. How they wish this is also a prank...and they would even volunteer to be the prank victim if it necessary.

"I can't accept this!!" Donghae's scream made Kyuhyun, Shindong and Yesung snap back into reality. This make the three of them even more stunned. Usually if Super Junior got into this kind of situation, when the members are arguing or when the eldest are talking about serious things, Donghae will just listen and stay quiet. Even sometimes that fish has something he disagree, most of the time he would just shut his mouth up and doesn't interrupt because he think it would be rude.

 

 

"I can't accept this!!" screams Donghae. Eunhyuk, Heechul and Leeteuk are very surprised to see that guy suddenly explodes.

"Why would people care so much about this matter? We don't even kiss! Heechul hyung was worse. He kissed the members during concert, live in front of thousands of people but no one even give a damn! No director said he would disband us when Heechul hyung did that. This is just so unfair!!!" yells Donghae angrily.

"YAH LEE DONGHAE!!!!" yells Heechul back, angrier, as he thinks that dongsaeng has gone too far. He stands up to face Donghae but Leeteuk grabs his wrist.

"Heechul! Hold your temper. This is not the right way to solve this matter," says Leeteuk, trying to avoid the already tense situation to become worse.

Heechul takes a deep breath. He closes his eyes, trying hard to be cool and come back to his senses. After a few seconds, he removes his wrist from Leeteuk's grip and sit back onto the sofa.

"You're lucky you have Leeteuk with you," says Heechul to Donghae, while giving him a scary glare.

Eunhyuk place his hand on Donghae's lap. He's worried about his lover. That fish guy never acted as bold as that before.

"Baby, are you alright?" he whispers to Donghae.

Donghae put his hand on Eunhyuk's. He holds it tight.

"Baby, I love you so much. I won't let people mess with us or break us apart. I'm willing to do anything to protect our love," he whispers back to Eunhyuk. He smiles to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiles back at him. How much that fish guy loves him...

"Eunhyuk, Donghae...I think the best thing you can do for now is to reduce your interaction during shows, photoshoots, concerts or any other activities. You can talk, you can touch, but make sure it isn't excessive. And I think you should avoid hugging, because many people find that your hug looks different than the other members. They even make videos about that on Youtube. And please, please, PLEASE! Don't ever ever attempt to kiss again!" says Leeteuk, giving them a suggestion and advice but sounds a bit like begging and warning.

Eunhyuk nods his head, understand and agree with the leader suggestion. But the fish guy beside him is pouting.

"I don't get it. Why should we do that? I love my Hyukkie. I want to talk to him, touch him and hug him as much as I want. That is just not fair to us," protests Donghae. He admits that he's a bit over possesive today but he doesn't care. He loves Eunhyuk and nothing would stop him to show his love towards his darling.

"Donghae, don't you still get it? We're in trouble now. We can be disbanded if you stay this way. If you want to do anything with Eunhyuk, do it at home. Hug him as much as you want, kiss him or even make love with him. No one will stop you. Please don't be this stubborn," says Leeteuk, his tone has gotten a little higher but it's still soft. Heechul can't take it anymore. For him, Donghae is just too stubborn today. If there's no big problem is going on, he would definitely understand why Donghae become so stubborn. He would definitely not going to take the stubborness seriously. But not today, with the group is being threathen to be disbanded. He's not going to be soft to Donghae.

"Yah, Donghae! If you stay hardheaded like this, I'm gonna ask the manager to rearrange your schedule and make sure the schedule is clash with Eunhyuk's so that you can never be together with him. I will also ask the manager to make your schedule as packed as possible so that you become too tired to even hold your darling when you get back home!! You better cooperate! Don't make me really do that!!" scolds Heechul.

Donghae stands up. He glares at Heechul. "Bring it on, dictator! I'm SO not afraid! And I am SO done with this talk!!"

He yells before leaving them and walk towards his room.

"You choose this, fish! Don't regret it!!!" he hears Heechul screams but he is too pissed off to care. He enters the room and slams the door. A loud "bangggg" sound can be heard across the apartment.

"Look what you have done!" Leeteuk is blaming Heechul.

"You should look what he have done. It's not my fault. Who ask him to be so stubborn. Hmmmm, he dares to challenge me! You gonna pay for this, fish," murmurs Heechul.

"Hae....!" Eunhyuk calls his lover's name who has dissapeared into the room. He's leaving to follow his lover. He's gonna talk to him and cool him down.

"Eunhyuk," Leeteuk's voice stops him. He turns around.

"Only you can change Donghae's mind. Try to talk to him and convince him to cooperate....or else, I have to go with Heechul harsh way," says Leeteuk, maintaning his soft tone.

Eunhyuk nods his head. "Arasso. I'll talk to him. And hyung, please forgive Donghae. He doesn't mean to act that way. You know sometimes he can be too sensitive and unreasonable when it comes to our relationship. Please don't take it to your heart,"

"Yeah, alright. We understand that. We forgive him. Don't worry about it. Just make sure he cooperate," answers Heechul. It was actually a sincere answer from Heechul. 

Eunhyuk smiles. "Thanks, hyung," he says before entering the room.

 

 

Now only Heechul and Leeteuk left at the living room.

"Would you really do it my way if the fish doesn't cooperate?" asks Heechul to Leeteuk. Leeteuk laughs.

"You know I can never do that to my dongsaeng. I'm not as bad as you are," replies Leeteuk.

Heechul smirks.

"I knew it. You disappoint me, angel!" Heechul also laughs. But suddenly he stops when he remembers something.

"HAVE YOU DONE LISTENING AT THE WALL??!" screams Heechul.

Kyuhyun, Yesung and Shindong froze on their feet. They are in danger. 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the late update!! we installed the internet connection to this new house on last thursday but internet can only be accessed 24 hours after that. sorry to make you guys wait for so long. and by the way, i saw everybody was guessing "who saw them" from the previous chapter. junHaeFishy, you got it right! it's Yonghwa!

i miss fanfic so much. i miss reading and writing it. hehe^^

don't forget to leave your comment, ok. enjoy reading~ (^_^)