Love Light

Blinded By Your Love

FEATURING:

 

"Hello Sukira listeners. I'm Jung Yonghwa. I'm C.N.Blue leader, "

"I'm Lee Jonghyun. I'm very happy to be here. Let's have a good time with us,"

"Hello. I'm Kang Minhyuk. Just like my hyung, I also feel very happy to be Sukira guest tonight,"  

"Hi everyone!! It's me Lee Jungshin. How are you guys today? I hope all of you had a good day,"

The four young men intoduce themselves. From the eldest to the youngest. From hyung to dongsaeng. From dongsaeng to maknae. From vocalist to guitarist. From guitarist to drummer.

"Come to think of it, there are so many Lee at Sukira tonight. Lee Jonghyun, Lee Jungshin, Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae......" says Eunhyuk. Then someone interrupts,

"Not to forget LEEteuk," says Leeteuk himself, want to be a part of it. "Hehehehe" he then laughs by himself. Everyone looks at him and narrows their eyes. They clearly find that one lame joke from Leeteuk is not funny. Mainly because everyone knows that letter "L" in Leeteuk's name is a silent letter.

Realize that no one is entertained with his joke, Leeteuk quickly resumes, "Alright, let's continue about our guest today. So how's everyone feeling? Excited? Overwhelmed? It's C.N.Blue! They deb...." Leeteuk carries on talking about C.N.Blue. About when they debuted, about each member origin, about instruments they play, about their latest single, etc.

 

Time passes and the atmosphere at Sukira is getting warmer with laughter, talks and jokes. C.N Blue looks very comfortable when they talk and they don't look shy at all. They also give good and satisfying answers to every questions asked by the DJ's. The time flies but they don't feel it as they're having fun talking about one topic to another. They tell the listeners about their daily life, what they do during free time and their embarassing moment in their career so far.

"It was very funny. The MC said 'now we have cute maknae from C.N.Blue.......' At that time I was all bloomy to hear the word cute and ready to go out. But suddenly the MC announced, "Minhyuk!!!!' Hahahaha. The situation got very clumsy at the backstage because the real maknae is me, not Minhyuk!"

They all laugh out loud listening to Jungshin story.

"I often being mistaken as the maknae and I don't even know why," says Minhyuk after the laughter subsides. He fills his mouth with air, expands his cheeks, and pouts a little. He's showing his disappointment in a very adorable way.

"Aww....It's because you are so cute!!!' exclaims Donghae. He gets up and pinches Minhyuk's fluffy cheeks.

"Ahhh! Aahhh! Hyunggggg!!," Minhyuk screams in pain.

Eunhyuk's eyes open wide in disbelief. How come his fish flirts with another guy right in front of his eyes?!! Hey, fish! I'm still here! And STILL angry!! And I swear I've become ANGRIER!!! 

"Hahahahaha" Donghae laughs in full of joy. He get back to his seat. Still in laughter.

"Jungshin, don't worry. We Super Junior also have the same problem. Many people think Ryeowook is the maknae. And the good thing is, people think like that not because Ryeowook loves to do aegyo. It's because Kyuhyun is super evil and loves to bully his hyungs very much," Leeteuk explaination makes the atmosphere filled with laughter again.

"Heheheh....Okay, okay. Enough with the laugh. Hehehe... Let's hear a song," suggests Leeteuk.

"Yeah, hyung, I agree with you. Let's hear a song. My stomach and mouth have become painful because of the non-stop laughter," says Yonghwa.

Leeteuk click the playlist and the song starts. They listen to the song while having a small chat among themselves. Minhyuk rubs his cheeks. His cheeks look a little bit reddish. The pain caused by Donghae is still there.

"Hyung, you pinched me really hard," complains Minhyuk to Donghae.

Donghae stands up and go to Minhyuk. He rubs Minhyuk cheeks. "Mianhae, Minhyuk-ah. You looked so cute just now,"

Donghae's action makes Eunhyuk stung by jealousy. But the jewel guy remains silent and patient. He doesn't take his eyes off the two of them.

"Kang Minhyuk.....ahh~~ even your name is cute! How come you're so cute, Minhyuk-ah? I really loves cute things, you know....Awww, C.N.Blue is so lucky to have such a cute member like you. Now I'm fully understand why people mistaken you as the maknae. Emm..Minhyuk-ah, how about I call you Hyukkie? It's cuter!!!"

Eunhyuk almost fall from his chair upon hearing Donghae's words. You are calling him Hyukkie? Are you crazy?? Yah, fish! How could you do this to me?!! I'm your only Hyukkie!! You can't call other person with that name. You really want to make me die in jealousy, don't you??!!! Arghhhhhh!!

Eunhyuk takes the mineral water in front of him. He needs to calm down. He opens the bottle cap and lifts the bottle to his mouth. But...no water comes out. He forgot that he already finished his water before that. That makes him even more furious.

"Hyung, you need water? Here, drink mine," Jonghyun offers his drink. He gives his bottle to Eunhyuk. When Eunhyuk is about to reach the bottle, a hand suddenly stops him.

"It's okay. Eunhyuk will drink mine," says Donghae. He gives his own mineral water to Eunhyuk. Let my Hyukkie drink your water and allow both of you to have indirect kiss? NO WAY!!!

"Oh, alright then," answers Jonghyun and put back his bottle.

Donghae sits on his chair. He sees Eunhyuk put the bottle he gave to him on the table. Eunhyuk does not drink the water. It makes Donghae realize that Eunhyuk is still angry with him. He also realize how much he has negleted Eunhyuk since C.N.Blue came. First he made Eunhyuk angry because of the broken promise. Now he neglets him. Ahhh Eunhyuk must be very very very angry at him right now. Donghae feels so guilty and regretful. But how will he console his lover? He really have no idea. 

The song ends and now they are on air again. This time they talk about fan. They read fans messages, answer fans questions and do some fans request.

"There's a girl here named Nara wants C.N.Blue to sing live at the radio. Ah, a good request!," says Leeteuk.

"So, will you guys do it? Come on, don't disappoint your fan. And don't disappoint us. We also want to hear you singing live," Leeteuk continues. C.N.Blue members look at one another. Shall we do it? They asks theirselves quietly.

"Okay, let's do it!" shouts leader Yonghwa enthusiastically. The other three members smile and get their instruments ready.

"Hey, how about C.N.Blue and Super Junior sing together? It's gonna be great!" Jonghyun expresses his opinion. This time, it's Super Junior's turn to exchange look at each ther. They stay in silence but in their mind they are pointing to one another. You go. I don't wanna sing. You go. You go.

Understand his sunbaes situation, Jonghyun finally talks, "Donghae hyung, will you sing with us?"

Donghae is surprised to hear his name. "Me?" he asks them.

"LEE DONGHAE! LEE DONGHAE! LEE DONGHAE!" Other C.N.Blue members start to cheer Donghae's name.

"LEE DONGHAE! LEE DONGHAE! LEE DONGHAE!" Leeteuk joins the cheer because he wants to save himself. He doesn't want to sing.

"LEE DONGHAE! LEE DONGHAE! LEE DONGHAE!" Leeteuk cheers louder. Even louder than the three C.N.Blue members. Well, he REALLY doesn't want to sing. 

Eunhyuk stay in silence. He does not have mood to speak the guy's name.

"Ermm..well..ok. Why not," says Donghae finally.

 

 

 

Jungshin, Yonghwa and Jonghyun start playing their guitars. They choose to sing "Love Light". Slowly, a beautiful sound of melody fills the air. Jonghyun get ready to sing his solo part.

 

when i look at you my face gets red

when i see you my heart goes thump thump

i talk with shyness like a kid

when i look at you i just smile out of nowhere

like a fool I keep doing that

I think love came to me

 

As soon as Jonghyun ends his part, Minhyuk starts the drum beat and Yonghwa starts his rap.

    

You’re the president of my heart

You’re my chests’ star embroider

I’m Genie for you girl

You make me stop breathing

whatever you want

because i love you

There’s no reason for my love you know

 

Leeteuk lift his hands in the air and move them to the right and to the left according to the rhythm. Eunhyuk just watch with a thin smile on his face. Now the song is reaching the chorus.   

 

you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my own love light

 

i love you darling

give me light next to me whenever

every night i look at you

and you’re beautiful even when i look at you

you’re my love light

 

Yonghwa voice is very beautiful. It is soft yet powerful. Minhyuk stops the drum beats as the song reach the slow part again. Only the sound of guitars is heard now.

"DONGHAE HYUNG!" Yonghwa shouts, indicating that it is Donghae's turn to take over the song.     

 

when i see you i feel like im up on the clouds

it may be immature but i keep doing this

i think love has come to me

 

Eunhyuk stop smiling when Donghae starts singing. It's not because he hates him. It is because Donghae voice is so sweet and soothing. The voice is so sweet that it can melts every girl heart in the world. At the same time his voice sounds so y. There no exact word how to describe Donghae's voice. It just....BEAUTIFUL! At that time, Eunhyuk finds that his fish guy is VERY charming. The most charming side of Hae he ever seen!! He can't even blink his eyes looking at Donghae.

Minhyuk starts playing his drum again as the song hits another chorus. Donghae place his sight to Eunhyuk. Their eyes meet. 

 

you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my very own love light

 

Donghae still looking at Eunhyuk. There's tenderness and love inside that pair of eyes. Love that always warm, always burning for his only darling. Eunhyuk feels his heart is beating faster. His hand is cold. His face is red. He feels nervous with the look in Donghae eyes. Donghae continue singing with his eyes still meeting Eunhyuk's.  

 

i love you darling....

 

"darlingggg~~~" Yonghwa and Jonghyun make a harmonious backup.    

 

give me light next to me whenever

every night i look at you

and you’re beautiful even when i look at you

you’re my love light

 

Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin are very impressed with Donghae's singing. They find that Donghae suits the song very well.

"Hyung, finish the song," says Yonghwa, still playing his guitar.

"Shall I? Is it okay for you guys?" asks Donghae politely.

"Yes, yes. Go on," Jonghyun answers. 

Donghae smiles. He looks at Eunhyuk again. He smiles wider. His eyes are shining with love. The love light from his eyes is so strong. It is brighter than the sun, more glittering than the stars and more gleaming than the moon. He loves his Hyukkie very much. He loves him with all his heart.

Eunhyuk's heart thumps even faster. The look in Donghae eyes is really making him crazy. He never feel as nervous as that. His heart is almost burst. He's sweating. And he feels very hard to breathe. He doesn't know what is it but he is experiencing a strange feeling right now. But the strange feeling is beautiful. He wants to feel it forever.  

 

you’re lovely

you’re more blinding than the sunlight up in that sky

you shine the dark places inside my heart

my own love light

 

The song is reaching the end. It is going to be a high note part. Donghae closes his eyes.   

 

i love you lovely

 

"lovelyyyyy~~~" again, Yonghwa and Jonghyun make a harmonious backup at that high note. Their collaboration makes the song becomes more melodious.   

 

even if i close my eyes i see you

looking at you like this

you’re still blinding even when i see you

you’re my love light

 

The song ends with a short soft touch on the guitair string by Yonghwa. They all applause their hand in delight.

"WOW!!! Wonderful!! Wonderful!!" Leeteuk stand up and claps joyfully.

"Donghae hyung, you sang better than Yonghwa hyung!" exclaims Jungshin excitedly.

Yonghwa glares at the maknae. "Yah!" he utters with serious tone to the maknae.

"Just kidding, hyung. Just kidding,"

Yonghwa turns to Donghae. He smiles to his sunbae. "Hyung! That was impressive! I'm so glad you know our song! Even the lyrics are correct,"

Donghae just give a slight laughter as a response to that compliment.

"I think Donghae hyung was thinking about someone when singing the song. That's why he can sing beautifully," Minhyuk states his opinion.

"Ermm....yeah....I hope that someone is not angry with me anymore,"

Eunhyuk pretends he does not listen. He is actually no longer angry at Donghae. With such lovely song, briliant voice and passionate look, of course his anger would gone away! But he does not want Donghae to know that. Just to give some lesson to that fish.

Donghae's reply rises curiosity to Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin.

"WHO? WHO? WHO?" ask the four men eagerly.

Donghae knows he is not that crazy to say Eunhyuk's name. And he knows if he does not answer the question, listeners will make random assumptions and cause irrelevant gossips.

"My mother," Donghae answers shortly.

The four men are disappointed. It's clearly not the answer they wanna hear. "Ohhhh....." they respond weakly.

 

 

They are having a short break with two songs queing in the playlist right now. The songs will be followed by three minutes advertisement. Enough time for them to wander around. Donghae goes outside to take something. He comes back with a carton of strawberry milk in his hand. As he comes back, the first song has just ended. Eunhyuk is playing with his phone. Minhyuk and Jonghyun is reading fan messages together. Jungshin is discussing something with a staff.  Leeteuk and Yonghwa is having a serious talk to one another. Maybe about "leader" stuff, Donghae thought. Donghae walks towards Eunhyuk. He passes Leeteuk and Yonghwa. He overheard their conversation.

"Are you sure Kyuhyun was not with Seohyun at that time?" ask Yonghwa to Leeteuk. His tone is very tense and suspend.

"I'm not very sure actually. At that time, Kyuhy........."

Donghae smirks. Oh, yeah "leader" stuff. He doesn't have interest to hear for more. He continue walks towards his Eunhyuk and stops right in front of him. He puts the strawberry milk on the table. Eunhyuk aware of Donghae presence but he ignores him. He continue playing with his handphone even though his mind is not at the device at all. He is surprise when Donghae suddenly pulls the handphone away from him and sits on his lap.

"Are you still angry with me?" ask the fish guy. Eunhyuk does not answer his question. He stays in silence.

"Baby, forgive me. I won't repeat my mistake. I don't know what to say anymore. Forgive me, will you?" asks the fish guy again. But Eunhyuk still shows no response. His mouth still shut tightly.

"I bring you your favourite strawberry milk," Donghae takes the milk and shows it to Eunhyuk. "Say something, please." Donghae does not give up to get Eunhyuk's attention.

Eunhyuk takes a deep breathe. He then takes the milk from Donghae's hand. "Don't do it again," he says shortly while taking out the straw from its plastic.

Donghae smiles widely and brightly even with the short sentence from his baby. "I'm forgiven, right? Right, baby?" he asks excitedly, want to make sure.

Eunhyuk just give a small nod.

"I can come to your room tonight, right?"

Eunhyuk nods again.

Donghae feels very happy. He feels like screaming right now. He feels like he has just gain a huge victory from a battlefield!

"But one more thing. Don't call Minhyuk Hyukkie. I disappove that," add Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk's words makes Donghae grins. He puts his hand on Eunhyuk cheeks.

"Ouhhhh...our pour little monkey. He's jealous. Aigoo....Looks like this handsome fish has to look for a banana to stop that monkey from being jealous," says Donghae cutely. He's acting like he's talking to a baby.

Realize that his fish is making fun of him, Eunhyuk puts his finger on Donghae's waist and tickles him mercilessly. He knows the fish guy gets tickle easily so he's using that weakness to get his revenge.

"Ahh. Ahh. Hahahahahahaha. Baby, it tickles. Hahaha. St....sto...stop it. Ahahahah. Hihihihi. Stop it, baby. Ahhh. Hihi. Hahahaha. Stop. Hihihihi," Donghae begs hardly in his laughter. His eyes close tight and his body bends backwards. He really cannot resist the tickle. 

"Who ask you to make fun of me, hmmm? Hmmmm?" Eunhyuk keeps tickling his lover. Donghae's now struggling and trembling like crazy on Eunhyuk's lap. The fish guy giggles harder. Eunhyuk laughs evilly. He's acting very cruel to his lover. 

 

"Yonghwa-shi, you shouldn't worry about Kyuhyun. Although he keeps creating Seokyu moments, you shou...." Leeteuk stops talking when he realizes Yonghwa is no longer having his attention at him. Yonghwa is looking at something with his eyes wide open like he sees something really scary. Leeteuk turns his head to the direction where Yonghwa is looking. And what he sees makes his eyes wide open too. It's Donghae sitting on Eunhyuk and laughs histerically with Eunhyuk's merciless tickle.

 

"Ahhh. Stop tickling me. Hihihihihii. Ahhh. Hihihihihihih. Ahhhhhhh. Stop! Stop! Baby!! Hahhahaha," Donghae is still begging his hubby. He laughs very hard. After a few moment, Eunhyuk finally stops the tickle. Donghae rubs his waist with some remaining laughter.

"The next time you make fun of me I'll tickle you harder," says Eunhyuk with a thin smile on his face. Donghae looks at him with a pout. He's still rubbing his waist.

"Since when my baby has become so cruel....?" he asks cutely with a pout on his mouth and wrinkles on his forehead.

Eunhyuk ignores the question. He finishes up the strawberry milk in his hand. There's some milk left on his upper lips but he doesn't realize that.

"Hyukie, there's milk on your mouth," tells Donghae.

"Oh really?" Eunhyuk pushes Donghae so that he can stand up and reach for tissue. But Donghae stays still. He does not move even a bit. He put his hands on Eunhyuk's chest.

"Let me wipe it for you........" He smiles at Eunhyuk. "......with my tongue," he completes his sentence. LUSTFULLY.

Eunhyuk widens his eyes. "Are you crazy? Hae!" Eunhyuk protests but the fish guy ignores him. Donghae leans closer.............closer..........and closer........... Eunhyuk does not know what to do so he just stays still. His sight sticks at Donghae's lips that now only centimeters away from his.

 

Yonghwa and Leeteuk eyeballs are almost pop out. They can't believe what they are seeing. Donghae and Eunhyuk lips are only centimeters away. Leeteuk knows it's not going to be a good idea if Yonghwa sees the couple kissing. And Leeteuk knows if he doesn't stop the two guys now, the whole Super Junior member will be in trouble. Leeteuk quitely lifts his leg and......sneakily kicks Eunhyuk's chair besides him.

"Danggggg!!" Donghae falls from the chair. Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin and the staff rise their head to see what sound was that. They see Donghae on the floor. They want to ask what happened but Leeteuk suddenly opens his mouth.

"Gravity," he explains shortly and innocently as he shrugs his shoulders.

The others nod their head. "Ohhh..." They reply and continue with what they were doing before that like nothing has happen.

Yonghwa looks back at Leeteuk. "Where were we just now?" he asks about their conversation earlier.

"Ah, about Kyuhyun, you don't have to worry about him. He just tr....." Leeteuk continues with their conversation which was interrupted by an "unwanted" scene just now. Luckily he became the hero and stops the scene at the right time.

 

 

"Say kimchi!" says the staff to Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and C.N.Blue as he takes their picture. Sukira has ended and now they are having photography session.

"Good. Another one," asks the staff while adjusting the camera.

The seven Kpop idols give another pose. Some of them is doing the peace sign, some of them is making the heart sign at their heads using their hands and the others just smile brightly. Then, a flash comes out with a clicking sound.

"That was another good one. Okay, everyone. That's all for tonight. Thank you. You guys did a great job," says the staff, he is satisfied with the tonight guests and also the DJ's.

Super Junior and C.N.Blue exchange handshakes. They also give simple hug to one another and tap each others back, showing that both groups are happy to cooperate with each other.

"Very happy to see you guys. Hope we meet again soon," says Leeteuk.

"We are also very happy to come here. Don't forget to invite us again in the future," answers Yonghwa.

"And thank you for letting me singing your song. I had a great time," says Donghae then. Yes, that singing part played a big role for him. If it's not because of the song, it would be difficult for him to ease away Eunhyuk anger.

"Anytime, hyung. Next time we will sing Super Junior song," says Jonghyun. They all laugh together.

"Bye bye, hyung. See you again. Anneyonghaseyo" C.N.Blue give their last bow. They heading towards the door while waving at their sunbaes. Super Junior also bow at them and wave back. Not long after that, Super Junior also leave the place.

 

 

 

ahh finally i'm finish~~

so how was it? have you forgave c.n.blue for interrupting eunhae moment in previous chapter? hehehe. i hope you do. i love their song "love light" very much. the melody is just so sweet and the lyrics are touching. do you like the song too? i was listening to the song while finishing the chapter ^^ honestly it was a bit difficult to finish this chapter because i don't really know c.n.blue. i don't know who is the noise-maker, who is the shy-polite one, who loves to do aegyo.....i just wrote it using my sense and imagination. so i hope you leave your comment about this.

i know some of you might be wondering "where's gyuri? the writer put her as one of the main characters but she's still not here until the 3rd chapter". ^^ hehehe. don't worry. she'll be here soon. and her role is going to be big. just wait.

i think that's all from me for this chapter. thank you (^_^)