First Taste

Luhan's Bloody Little Secret

 

 

It was already near 8 pm when Luhan come home that day. After sending Sehun back to his home with Kai’s help, Luhan stayed at Sehun’s place until Sehun gained conscious. He was really worried and thought of calling for ambulance if Sehun didn’t wake up in the next 3 hours.  But luckily, he gained conscious in less than 2 hours.  To Luhan’s surprised he was in better condition than he expected him to be. Sehun didn’t feel hurt anywhere and he said he felt fresh, as if he just woke up from a nap except that he lost a piece of his memory. The last thing he remembered was walking home with Luhan, when they just exited the school’s gate.  He didn’t remember encountering the man in the back alley at all. Luhan felt a little bit relieved because he didn’t want the younger boy to be worried or scared like he was.

Sehun’s mother promised to come back home that night after Luhan told her what happened to her son through phone – only the fainting part. Only after that, Luhan could bring himself to go home.

 

 

 

“I’m home” Luhan called as he took off his shoes at the doorway.

There was no answer.

He felt something was off. Sulli always come running to greet Luhan whenever he came home and especially today he came home late without noticing Sulli, usually she would be waiting at the doorway; ready to nag.   

“Sulli, oppa’s home” He called lauder this time and slipped into his pink bunny slippers. He went to the living room because he heard some noise from there but realized that the noise was from the playing commercials in the flat screen television. Sulli wasn’t there. He left his school bag on the sofa and decided to check the kitchen.

  

Luhan gasped in shock when he reached the kitchen. There, Sulli was standing with her back to Luhan but what surprised Luhan was the fact that there was a man who was hugging her. One of his hands wrapped around her shoulders and the other hand rested on her waist with his face was dunk in the crook of her white neck. Luhan was too shocked from the scene that his voice didn’t come out at all. But his earlier gasp was already heard by the man.

 

The man’s eyes flickered towards Luhan, showing his glowing pair of red eyes. Luhan knew that eyes, how can he forget? He just met him a few hours ago!

“You!” Luhan half shouted with an accusing fingers pointing to the man.

The red eyes squinted a bit, hinting his hidden smile. He finally took off his face from the girl’s neck and straightened up. “Welcome home” he said with a smirk on his perfect face.

Luhan want to ask a lot of questions; how did you came in? how did you find my house? What are you doing here? Who are you? But all of them died in his throat when he noticed red stain on the other’s lips. Nervously, he turned his eyes on Sulli. To his worst nightmare ever, he saw two small punctures on Sulli’s neck and a few drops of blood oozing from them.

At that moment, he felt his heart dropped, stomach churned and hands trembling. Luhan couldn’t think straight but he gather his strength to push the man away and grabbed his sister into his arms. Sulli’s eyes were opened but her face was expressionless and she was motionless, just like what happened to Sehun that afternoon. But he noticed the punctures on her neck had dissapeared, leaving only two red marks.

“What the hell did you do to her?” with trembling lips, the question came out as a whisper but nonetheless, the other man answered him.

“I was hungry.” He said in the matter- of- fact tone.

This time, Luhan glared him.

“Woah, don’t get mad. I only fed a little. In fact, I’m still hungry right now.”

Luhan wished he had a wooden stake right now, so he can kill this shamless vampire.      

 

 

 

Luhan tuck Sulli into the bed, switched off the lights and locked the door behind him before he went into his room, to face the vampire who has been troubling him a lot today.

When he came in, he saw Kris; as the man introduced himself was sitting on his study table with his long legs stretched on the chair and his face was buried in one of Luhan’s Doraemon comic books.

 

“Are you sure my sister won’t turn into vampire?”

Kris lowered the comic book to look at the boy who just entered the room. “I have bitten more than a thousand of people and none of them had ever turned into a vampire. I’m sure your sister won’t turn into one as well.”

Luhan stared at him in silence, debating to believe him or not. Kris turned back his attention to the comic book in his hands.

“You watch too much nonsense films, there’s no way of changing human D.N.A just by biting. And she isn’t even your real sister.” Kris was like mumbling to himself rather than speaking to Luhan but it was loud enough for the other to hear everything. 

“How did you know?” he was referring to the fact that Sulli was not his real sister.

Kris lifted one of his eyebrows. “Because she’s human.”

Luhan bit his lower lips. He didn’t like Kris’s answer, but it’s the fact that he couldn’t deny. Luhan was an adopted son that was taken into Choi’s family when he was still a baby. He didn’t even know who his real parents are.

 

“I’m not a vampire.” He stressed on his words to make sure the other listen to him.

Kris put down the comic book on the table and crossed his leg over the other. “You have sun allergic, just like me – just like any other vampire” 

“But that doesn’t mean I’m vampire. Even though it’s rare, but anyone can have sun allergic” Luhan replied defensively.  

Kris chuckled and shook his head a bit before he added “You feel sleepy during day time and more energetic during night”

“but… “

“You have big appetite but don’t gain weight”

“and you heal faster than normal person… I mean really fast.”

Luhan was speechless and Kris looked at him in challenging manner to deny his accuses. Luhan wanted to deny but he couldn’t because they were all true.

 

“But I don’t drink blood like you” Luhan managed to reply.

 “I see” a dark smirk plastered on his face “You’re a vampire”. 

“I’m not a !” Luhan answered quickly but blush crept to his face when he realized what he just said. Kris chuckled and he got down from the table that was sitting on. He walked towards Luhan. Luhan felt his heart beat faster than it already was as the tall vampire approaching him but he refused to show his nervous, so he stood still. Well, it didn’t take a lot for Kris to figure how scared and worried the smaller vampire was because it showed all over his pretty face. But he didn’t say anything about it, instead he ran his long fingers over Luhan’s cheek.  Luhan jerked a bit from that touch and Kris secretly loving it. He let his fingers settled on Luhan’s chin and hold it up a bit to let the other face him in the eyes.

“When I said , I don’t mean experience. I mean blood experience” Kris emphasized his tone on the word ‘blood’.

Luhan’s scared expression was replaced with shocked and confused look. Kris leaned his face closer and Luhan tried to moved away but his body was locked by Kris’s other arm which was wrapping around his slim waist.

“Vampires are born as vampires but they will only become true vampire after they fed on human blood. The more human blood we drank, the more powerful we become. And for those who haven’t fed on the blood; which we called vampires are the weakest among vampires and the closest to human.”

 

“Oh” was the only reply Luhan can form because Kris was staring at him so intensely. The taller vampire let out an airy laugh before he let go of Luhan and roaming around the room, touching and checking every single thing that he can found while leaving the younger vampire to assemble his mind alone. So, he really is a vampire? Is that a bad thing? Would anything change just because he knows he’s a vampire?

 

“You should quickly try blood” Kris added without turning to face Luhan. Luhan frowned.

“What if I don’t want to?” Luhan folded his arms over his chest.

Kris stopped checking Luhan’s homework on the table and looked back at Luhan across his shoulder.

“Why should I drink blood? I don’t even need to be strong. I’m happy enough with my current life”

The tall man sighed and he went towards the boy again, folding his arms as if mimicking him, he stood about half length far in front of the boy and he bent down a bit to level his face with the other’s. Luhan was a bit taken back by the closeness but he refused to move away. Kris stared right into Luhan’s eyes while smiling.

 

“Because it feels freaking good” 

 “Wha… What? You others blood just because it… it feels… GOOD?” Luhan stumbled over his words as he felt his face heat up in anger and embarrassment from unknown source.

Kris just laughed at his reaction and it made Luhan’s face turned redder. But before he could say more, Kris cut him off.

“That’s one of the reasons, but not the only reason.” Luhan bit his lips to allow Kris continued.

“Even though you think you’re living just fine as you are now, they will be time when you NEED power. We vampires are specials and it made us the target of certain…” Kris titled his head to the side a bit, looking for the right word to use. “Dangerous people” he decided.  “We need power to survive, to protect ourselves. Moreover we are here, in South Korea.” Kris saw Luhan’s confused look.

“There’s a reason why you haven’t met any of us during your 17 years of living here.” Kris didn’t have to explain for Luhan to understand that ‘us’ was referring to the vampires. Luhan’s doe eyes were opened wide without he realized. Kris smiled wider at the reaction and this time, he leaned in closer to Luhan and whispered in his ear.

“This place is dangerous.”  

 

 

 

***

 

The next morning, Luhan woke up from Sulli’s loud shrieking voice. When he rushed downstairs with a possibility of Sulli freaking out because she just realized she had turned into a vampire in his mind, he was surprised to see his father in the living room. The scream was because Sulli was happy to see their father has come back home earlier than they expected, not because of the thing that Luhan thought. That morning, the three of them had breakfast together. His sister was loud as usual and she was complaining that she fell asleep too early last night that she missed her favorite drama. As Luhan expected, she didn’t mention anything about Kris.

 

At school, Luhan was delighted to see his boyfriend as cheerful as ever. Sehun told him that his mother brought back some fried chickens last night because she thought her son fainted due to hunger. Luhan was still amazed how Sehun’s mother always thought food will always solves his son’s problems, no matter what it is. And as far as Luhan knows, it works every time. Sehun really loves eating. But he never gets fat – like Luhan. He wonder if Sehun is also a vampire like him. But Sehun doesn’t have sun allergy nor sleepy during day time; in fact he’s very active, nor have extra ordinary healing process like him. Luhan sighed, he still couldn’t get used to the fact that he is a vampire. Kai arrived late that morning and the eye bags were very obvious. Luhan wanted to ask about it but Kai would sleep every chance he can get and if Kai was awake, it was Luhan who was asleep.

 

After school, Luhan watched his boyfriend’s soccer practice like usual. Kai wasn’t there, he skipped the practice because he said he was too tired and wanted to go home. When the practice ended, they walked home together but this time Luhan avoided the back alley.

 

At home, Minho has dropped by to have a family dinner together. His father was on his day off today, so he decided to make dinner for his children. Their father wasn’t a great cook – quite terrible one actually, so Luhan and Minho had to take over when their father almost burned the kitchen. Sulli was loud today. She was always loud but today she was especially loud. She was laughing at everything, giggling, telling girls stories during the dinner which none of her family members understood and clapping her hands randomly. His sister might seem half crazy, but Luhan knew Sulli was only acting like that when she was very happy and it has been quite some time since she was that happy – since their mother passed away two years ago.  

Minho didn’t stay the night at home, but he promised he will during this weekend. Their father and Sulli went upstairs to sleep while Luhan volunteered to do the dishes. When he finished, he went into his room and rolled on his bed. It was a fun day but was also tiring. Luckily it was night, because he wasn’t tired like he was during day time. He’ll take note not to allow his father cook again because cooking is much easier comparing to cleaning the burnt stain. Luhan had changed into his pajamas and ready to … or trying to sleep when his cellphone rang. It was an unknown number, but Luhan picked it up nonetheless.       

 

“Get out. I’m in front of your house.”

Luhan recognized that deep voice.

“Kris? How did you get my number?”

“I have my way. Now, come out. ”

“What?” Luhan shifted towards the window and he flicked the curtain to look outside. Across the street in front of his house, he saw a tall man in black coat leaning his back on a red roofless Porsche. He was holding a cellphone to his ear – Kris.

 

“I can’t go out now. It’s almost…” Luhan eyes searched for the clock on the wall “already 1 AM!”

“If you don’t come out, I’ll get in”

Luhan groaned in defeat and he quickly changed into a pair of jeans and covered his pajama shirt with a white sweater.  He had to jump out of his window, not really jump actually, he literally climbed down from his room’s window because he was afraid his father or Sulli might wake up if he use the front door.  

 

The boy ran towards Kris while looking around, afraid if any of his neighbors saw this and report to his father. Kris was dressed neatly in black suit with red neck-tie and black long coat. His hair was gelled to the back, exposing his forehead. 

“Get in” Kris opened the car’s passenger door when Luhan reached him.

He was startled and he looked at Kris wide eyed.  Kris rolled his eyes back to him and motioned his eyes towards the opened door, ordering the boy to get in. The younger vampire didn’t move, so Kris pushed him into the car and shut the door. Later, he got in the driver seat, started the engine and drove away.

“Where are we going?” the boy beside him asked warily.

Kris flashed the boy his infamous smirk as he said “to have your first taste”  

 

 

The car pulled over in an expensive hotel driveway. Kris got out of the car and Luhan followed him. He gave the car’s key to one of the waiting worker and went through the automatic glass doors. Luhan followed Kris closely, in fact, it was more like the boy was trying to hide behind the taller vampire. The shining marble floor, the high ceiling with bright lights, the uniformed workers, the grand furnitures; every single inch of the establishment screamed expensive and Luhan with his sneakers, jeans, pajama shirt and sweater really felt out of place walking in there. Kris noticed his companion’s uneasiness, thus he grabbed his arms so they walked side by side, not following at the back. There weren’t even many people at the lobby at that hour, so no one was staring at them. At least none that Kris cared.

 

Luhan asked the other now and then about what they were doing there but Kris just ignored him and just walked to where he had in mind.

They reached their destination at a luxury room on the 13th floor. Kris unlocked the door and went inside, Luhan followed him. The smaller boy’s eyes widen at the luxuriness of the room. The room is as big as his house’s living room... maybe bigger. There was a set of couch at one corner with a glass shelf full of alcoholic beverages, a king size bed at another corner, a wide glass window displaying the night sky view and the room was lit with dim orange light.

 

“Sir, I’ve been waiting for you.” A woman in a tight and revealing dress and heavy make up suddenly hugged Kris. Luhan didn’t notice the woman before but from the half drank wine glass on the table, he assumed the woman was there from the start.        

 

The woman was kissing Kris desperately and he just played along her. Luhan cringed at the laud lewd noise they made and moved away slowly. But then he felt a hand grabbed his arm, stopping him from getting away. It was Kris’s hand but he was still making out with the woman. A moment later, the woman stopped kissing him and Kris finally looked back at Luhan. He his lipstick stained lips once.

“Come one, this is for you.”

“What?” Luhan’s ears were burning and he sure his face showed some blood color as well.

“Your dinner. You know, bite her” he titled his head toward the woman in his arm. Just then, Luhan realized the blank look on the woman’s face. She was paralyzed.  

“No, I don’t want to!” the boy tried to wriggle out of the other grip on his arm but the other was much stronger than he thought. Kris glared at him with a dark look that made the boy’s stomach churned.

“I… I can’t even if I want too. I don’t have fangs like you do.” He tried to rationalize.

“That’s fine. Just bite her till you can taste her blood, then your fangs will appear by itself.” Kris instructed.

“No… I can’t” Luhan voice was small and he looked atthe floor because he knew the other was boring hole in his face with deadly stare right now. Luhan was scared. He didn’t want to bite anyone. He didn’t want to hurt anyone but he was sacred of Kris too. He didn’t know what Kris would do to him that he refused to follow his order. But a few moments later, the strong hand on his arm left.

“Fine.” He heard Kris murmured.

 

Then, he saw Kris titled the woman’s head to the side before he bore his fangs on her neck. Luhan gasped. He saw a few drops of blood tickling down the woman’s neck and the sound of Kris blood from the woman made Luhan winched. After a few minutes, Kris took off his fangs from the woman and Luhan saw Kris eyes were red like the first time the met and there were blood stain on his chin, making Luhan whimpered when Kris looked at him. Kris let go of the woman and she dropped to the floor instantly but it didn’t take any of Kris attention at all.

 

Kris was staring at Luhan with unreadable expression, if not scary and Luhan’s instinct told him to ran away. But before he can make any moves, Kris grabbed both of his shoulder, trapping him and pulled the boy towards him. Then he kissed Luhan.

 

Luhan could taste blood in the other’s mouth and he whimpered in disgust. He tried to escape from the other’s grip, but the strong arms around him made it impossible. The other’s tongue tangled with his own tongue, giving him the full taste of blood inside of his mouth. Luhan whined and almost sobbed when the others moved inside him aggressively. But later, Luhan’s head felt light and he felt like some kind of electricity went through his veins to every single parts of his body. His body felt tingly and his whimpers turned into moans unconsciously. The taste in his mouth which he found disgusting just now, taste delicious to his tongue right now. It tasted better than any food that he ever fed in his whole life and he wanted more of it. Luhan hold onto Kris tighter and he deepen the kiss, trying to get any drop of blood that’s left in his mouth.  Kris smirked into the kiss.

                Human blood made vampire felt higher than any drug can do to a human. It feels satisfying and addictive. If not guided, one can get addictive over the blood and can turn one into a blood lusting monster at worst.  A vampire shouldn’t has his first blood taste without the guide of the more experienced one because they will lost in the temptation of blood and will his victim dry. Kris thought it was better to let Luhan has his first experience now rather than next time when he doubt there will be other vampire to guide him.

 

Kris let the smaller boy taste his mouth desperately and when he couldn’t get any of the blood more, the boy’s grip on his neck loosen and he clung on the taller body with his head hung low. He let out small moans now and then, panting and his back was moving up and down from his heavy breathing. Kris picked him up and lay him down on the bed.

Luhan had his eyes shut tightly, forming creases between his eye brows and he clawed at Kris arms while tossing on the bed a bit. Kris caught the sight of his newly form fangs through his slightly parted lips from the pants and moans. His bangs were wet from the sweat and Kris brushed the wet hair from the boy’s face.

 

“Luhan” he called the boy gently as he caressed his burning cheek.

The boy mewled a few times before he opened his eyes slowly. His eyes were now red in color and glowing like Kris’s, like a true vampire’s eyes except that they were glistening due to the tears. Kris knew it better that the first experience is always uncomfortable and foreign to the vampire. He was still not used to the taste. The older vampire smiled at the boy gently.

“You’re good now.”

Luhan couldn’t really register what the other said at that moment. His ears filled with the sound of his own furious heart beats, pants and moans, so he shut his eyes again.

“My body feels weird” he managed to say between whimpers.

 

Unconsciously, Kris found himself gulping.  Luhan was and writhing under him, his face was flushed, he occasionally bit his lips to strangle his voice and the little bit of sweats that tickled down his pale skin just made the sight alluring to Kris. Kris had his eyes on the younger boy since the first time they met and his interest involved not so innocent thoughts.

                Kris threw his blazer to the floor as he took off his tie before he undid his shirt’s buttons. He took off Luhan’s sweater and he kissed below Luhan's ear. The boy whimpered. Kris nibbled at the ear lobe while ing Luhan’s pajama shirt. The smaller boy moans franticly from the touch. Kris slowly moved towards the neck. The boy's fingertips were clawing at the bigger one’s back as he felt the other his sensitive skin lightly and his big hands roaming under his shirt, touching the smaller boy's sensitive parts. Luhan whimpered.

“Sehun”

Kris stopped kissing Luhan and proped himself on his elbows to look at the boy’s face. But later, Luhan repeated the name again as he moaned under Kris.

Kris laughed to himself.

“You really know how to kill my mood.”  

 

---------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update >.<

I'm really a slow writer... sorry.

 

Oh, in this story, Luhan, Kai and Sehun are all same age. Sulli is younger than them and Minho is older (he's a university student). Kris is older than all of the characters in this story.

Luhan's family is Choi family ^^

Choi Sulli, Choi Minho and the father is Choi Siwon!